Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
More Fleming Intel -- Iraqi Parliament was about to announce its HCL, budget and IQD RV rate on Sat. 20 March – a sign we were finally at the end. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
More Fleming Intel -- Iraqi Parliament was about to announce its HCL, budget and IQD RV rate on Sat. 20 March – a sign we were finally at the end. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
More Fleming Intel -- Iraqi Parliament was about to announce its HCL, budget and IQD RV rate on Sat. 20 March – a sign we were finally at the end. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
More Fleming Intel -- Iraqi Parliament was about to announce its HCL, budget and IQD RV rate on Sat. 20 March – a sign we were finally at the end. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
More Fleming Intel -- Iraqi Parliament was about to announce its HCL, budget and IQD RV rate on Sat. 20 March – a sign we were finally at the end. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
More Fleming Intel -- Iraqi Parliament was about to announce its HCL, budget and IQD RV rate on Sat. 20 March – a sign we were finally at the end. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
More Fleming Intel -- Iraqi Parliament was about to announce its HCL, budget and IQD RV rate on Sat. 20 March – a sign we were finally at the end. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
More Fleming Intel -- Iraqi Parliament was about to announce its HCL, budget and IQD RV rate on Sat. 20 March – a sign we were finally at the end. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
More Fleming Intel -- Iraqi Parliament was about to announce its HCL, budget and IQD RV rate on Sat. 20 March – a sign we were finally at the end. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
More Fleming Intel -- Iraqi Parliament was about to announce its HCL, budget and IQD RV rate on Sat. 20 March – a sign we were finally at the end. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
More Fleming Intel -- Iraqi Parliament was about to announce its HCL, budget and IQD RV rate on Sat. 20 March – a sign we were finally at the end. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
More Fleming Intel -- Iraqi Parliament was about to announce its HCL, budget and IQD RV rate on Sat. 20 March – a sign we were finally at the end. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
More Fleming Intel -- Iraqi Parliament was about to announce its HCL, budget and IQD RV rate on Sat. 20 March – a sign we were finally at the end. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
More Fleming Intel -- Iraqi Parliament was about to announce its HCL, budget and IQD RV rate on Sat. 20 March – a sign we were finally at the end. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
More Fleming Intel -- Iraqi Parliament was about to announce its HCL, budget and IQD RV rate on Sat. 20 March – a sign we were finally at the end. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
More Fleming Intel -- Iraqi Parliament was about to announce its HCL, budget and IQD RV rate on Sat. 20 March – a sign we were finally at the end. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
More Fleming Intel -- Iraqi Parliament was about to announce its HCL, budget and IQD RV rate on Sat. 20 March – a sign we were finally at the end. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
More Fleming Intel -- Iraqi Parliament was about to announce its HCL, budget and IQD RV rate on Sat. 20 March – a sign we were finally at the end. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
More Fleming Intel -- Iraqi Parliament was about to announce its HCL, budget and IQD RV rate on Sat. 20 March – a sign we were finally at the end. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
More Fleming Intel -- Iraqi Parliament was about to announce its HCL, budget and IQD RV rate on Sat. 20 March – a sign we were finally at the end. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

More Fleming Intel -- Iraqi Parliament was about to announce its HCL, budget and IQD RV rate on Sat. 20 March – a sign we were finally at the end.

Go down

More Fleming Intel -- Iraqi Parliament was about to announce its HCL, budget and IQD RV rate on Sat. 20 March – a sign we were finally at the end. Empty More Fleming Intel -- Iraqi Parliament was about to announce its HCL, budget and IQD RV rate on Sat. 20 March – a sign we were finally at the end.

Post by Ponee Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:56 pm

Fri. 19 March Fleming’s Intel Military Contact:

Dubai 1 fully disbursed funds last Tues.16 March. This has never happened before, ever.

Dubai 2 was fully disbursed to UST accounts on Wed. 17 March, St Patrick's Day.

Dubai 2 was the source for our Tier 4B exchanges and the $1.9 Trillion stimulus bill $1,400 direct deposits and checks that went out en masse Wed. 17 March, the same day Dubai 2 completed disbursement. 

Adjudicated settlements including sovereigns like the Native Americans and Black Farmer Pickford settlements were fully liquid as of Fri 19 March.

Higher level Tier 3-4A groups and higher level Bond Sellers were received notification to access 1% of the funds in their accounts. (They’re going quiet under NDAs).

The Iraqi Parliament was about to announce its HCL, budget and IQD RV rate on Sat. 20 March – a sign we were finally at the end.

Tier 4B notification could come any time Sat 20 March.

However, if it takes the 2,500 Admirals subgroup paymasters longer this weekend to downstream liquidity to their down-line accounts, the Tier 4B Shotgun Start may be closer to Mon.-Tues. 22-23 March.

Expect by late March the Interim Military Government to increase disclosures about the election fraud and fake B/iden fraud in preparation to remove him in April.

B/iden's recent green screen antics and tripping while boarding the fake Air Force 1 were just the start of full disclosure of the D/eep State clown show becoming more and more public for all to see.

The line ahead of Tier 4B was moving and we were very close like never before. Keep your heads up and all in prayer.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum