Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Frank26   explains how the CBI increases rates in APRIL or SEPT.... (still kicking the can, Frank) DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Frank26 explains how the CBI increases rates in APRIL or SEPT.... (still kicking the can, Frank)

Go down

Frank26   explains how the CBI increases rates in APRIL or SEPT.... (still kicking the can, Frank) Empty Frank26 explains how the CBI increases rates in APRIL or SEPT.... (still kicking the can, Frank)

Post by Ponee Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:44 pm

Frank26   

It used to be weeks...phase one is here... something is going on.  The pattern is interesting...I've got this feeling that phase 1...as the date of 1 to 1 rate...I think it is already here because the evidence that I noticed and a pattern that's different with banks in the United States...They know.  I even got one recording from a gentleman he said 'I went to Wells Fargo'.  I said oh, did they kick you out?  He said, 'no, I told them I had dinars and they said we'll take care of you.' ...Wells Fargo?  Yes.  I found that very interesting.  This is a pattern that must not be ignored...

You can see this on the CBI website - the history.  You're going to find that anytime that they had a rate increase or decrease for their currency about between 80% to 70% of the time it happened in two months.  Either the month of April or the month of September.  That's their history...of those two months...about 90+ percent of the time it was more April than it was September.  Respect the first quarter - yeah, you should. 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum