Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Guru Pimpy: "It's going to be most likely put back up to where it was before...1190 dinars for every dollar" 3/19/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Guru Pimpy: "It's going to be most likely put back up to where it was before...1190 dinars for every dollar" 3/19/21

2 posters

Go down

Guru Pimpy: "It's going to be most likely put back up to where it was before...1190 dinars for every dollar" 3/19/21 Empty Guru Pimpy: "It's going to be most likely put back up to where it was before...1190 dinars for every dollar" 3/19/21

Post by RamblerNash Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:54 pm

Guru Pimpy  

There's some things people are getting overly excited about...the budget could it be getting voted on?  That's the rumor.  We'll see.  Article:   "Parliamentary Finance: The budget is ready for voting, with the exception of a paragraph related to the Kurdistan region"  My understanding is that their constitutional law says they cannot pass a budget without the Kurdistan Regions part in there...Saturday were going to find out...They're talking about voting on the 21st.  That's the rumor.  We will see.

...Will they pass the budget this weekend?  Many of us want to see the budget get passed so we can see if indeed there's any changes to the exchange rate.  It's my feeling even if there is one it's not going to be like the one everybody anticipates.  It's going to be most likely put back up to where it was before...1190 dinars for every dollar.  I don't think you're going to see any major changes in the rate.  No big announcements.  Not at the moment...

Article: "Parliamentary Finance: There is no adjustment of exchange rate in the budget" ...when Kuwait did their rate change they told everybody in the news the day before that they had no intentions on changing the rate at the moment....the very next day boom it was done...That's why it's hard to really nail down any rates.  Can't nail down any dates.  No body knows...they're actually showing you the steps taken to prove to you that the rate change is not in the budget.  Does that mean it's not going to be in budget?  ...It's possible.  Again I don't want you guys to get overly excited...or overly down.  Stay grounded.  There's still a lot of positive things happening over there in Iraq...
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Guru Pimpy: "It's going to be most likely put back up to where it was before...1190 dinars for every dollar" 3/19/21 Empty Re: Guru Pimpy: "It's going to be most likely put back up to where it was before...1190 dinars for every dollar" 3/19/21

Post by Ponee Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:30 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum