Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Al-Halbousi convened with the Shiite blocs seeking compromise over Article 11 of the Budget I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Halbousi convened with the Shiite blocs seeking compromise over Article 11 of the Budget I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Al-Halbousi convened with the Shiite blocs seeking compromise over Article 11 of the Budget I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Halbousi convened with the Shiite blocs seeking compromise over Article 11 of the Budget I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Halbousi convened with the Shiite blocs seeking compromise over Article 11 of the Budget I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Halbousi convened with the Shiite blocs seeking compromise over Article 11 of the Budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Halbousi convened with the Shiite blocs seeking compromise over Article 11 of the Budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Halbousi convened with the Shiite blocs seeking compromise over Article 11 of the Budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Halbousi convened with the Shiite blocs seeking compromise over Article 11 of the Budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Halbousi convened with the Shiite blocs seeking compromise over Article 11 of the Budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Halbousi convened with the Shiite blocs seeking compromise over Article 11 of the Budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Halbousi convened with the Shiite blocs seeking compromise over Article 11 of the Budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Halbousi convened with the Shiite blocs seeking compromise over Article 11 of the Budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Halbousi convened with the Shiite blocs seeking compromise over Article 11 of the Budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Halbousi convened with the Shiite blocs seeking compromise over Article 11 of the Budget I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Halbousi convened with the Shiite blocs seeking compromise over Article 11 of the Budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Al-Halbousi convened with the Shiite blocs seeking compromise over Article 11 of the Budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Al-Halbousi convened with the Shiite blocs seeking compromise over Article 11 of the Budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Al-Halbousi convened with the Shiite blocs seeking compromise over Article 11 of the Budget I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Al-Halbousi convened with the Shiite blocs seeking compromise over Article 11 of the Budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Al-Halbousi convened with the Shiite blocs seeking compromise over Article 11 of the Budget

Go down

Al-Halbousi convened with the Shiite blocs seeking compromise over Article 11 of the Budget Empty Al-Halbousi convened with the Shiite blocs seeking compromise over Article 11 of the Budget

Post by RamblerNash Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:31 am

Al-Halbousi convened with the Shiite blocs seeking compromise over Article 11 of the Budget 1616163493877
2021-03-19 07:18

Shafaq News/ The Iraqi Parliament Speaker, Muhammad al-Halbousi, and the first deputy Speaker, Hassan al-Kaabi, held a meeting with the Shiite blocs to seek a scope of compromise on Kurdistan's region share of the Federal Budget that is workable to pass the bill through.

The source told Shafaq News Agency, "the Presidium of the Parliament holds a meeting at the headquarters of Badr Organization in al-Jaderiya area downtown the capital, Baghdad, with the heads of the Shiite blocs to agree on the alternative text of Article 11 of the Federal Budget bill related to the share of the Kurdistan Region."

He explained, "Al-Halbousi, Al-Kaabi, and the heads of the Shiite blocs held a meeting to discuss the proposal of the Shiite blocs stipulating that the Kurdistan region must hand over 460,000 barrels per day instead of the government text of the budget bill which requires the delivery of 250,000 barrels."

The source added, "dialogues are ongoing to reduce the Shiite blocs' demand from 460,000 to less than 350,000 barrels."

The Kurdish blocs held a meeting earlier today, Friday, to discuss participating in the voting session on the 2021 budget bill.

An informed source told Shafaq News Agency," it was agreed during the meeting to attend the session and vote to pass the government text for Article 11 of the Budget Law related to the Kurdistan Region's share. Otherwise, these blocs will boycott the session."

For his part, Ali Hama Saleh, a member of the Kurdistan Region Parliament for the Change Bloc, called on the Kurdish blocs on Friday to accept the Shiite proposal regarding the region's share of the 2021 budget.

In a post on Facebook, he said, "This proposal made by the Shiite parties is not bad and preserves the region's share."

He added, "The region will still have 210 thousand barrels of oil to pay the oil companies' dues, and 250 thousand barrels per day will be delivered to SOMO."

https://shafaq.com/en/Iraq-News/Al-Halbousi-convened-with-the-Shiite-blocs-seeking-compromise-over-Article-11-of-the-Budget

Al-Halbousi convened with the Shiite blocs seeking compromise over Article 11 of the Budget 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum