Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Judy Finally Admits - I could easily be wrong (And Then Repeats Her Wrongdoing! LOL) 3/18/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Judy Finally Admits - I could easily be wrong (And Then Repeats Her Wrongdoing! LOL) 3/18/21

Go down

Judy Finally Admits - I could easily be wrong (And Then Repeats Her Wrongdoing! LOL) 3/18/21 Empty Judy Finally Admits - I could easily be wrong (And Then Repeats Her Wrongdoing! LOL) 3/18/21

Post by RamblerNash Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:41 pm

Judy Note: Our military Intel Contact confirmed that the Shotgun Start was still set for an any moment this week and likely by Thurs. afternoon 18 March.

A. Judy Note on GCR Rates and Exchanges/Redemption: Please be aware that this is my opinion only – and I could easily be wrong – plus the instructions and exchange rates could and likely would change at any time. I recommend that you do your own research.

We haven't been given much information about exchanges/ redemption for countries outside the US. All currency exchanges and Zim bond redemption were dependent upon the worth of that particular country's own currencies and contracts they had with other countries. I've heard that some countries don’t have Zim redemption, some countries won't require humanitarian projects to redeem Zim and in some countries the Zim was redeemable at a 1:1.

We do know that all exchanges/ redemption periods will be during the same time frame for everyone (it is a Global Currency Reset). The Secure Website would work for everyone across the globe to set your appointment at the location of your choice.

Your humanitarian project(s) could be international, or for your own country. Your Zim rate could be adjusted so you would have enough funding for it and for the length of time you chose and that you could set it up to extend for generations. There were also international humanitarian projects you could invest in that would be explained at your appointment.

For further questions ask when you secure your appointment.

Judy Note on Release of Secured Website to set your Exchange/Redemption Appointment:

If you bought your currency at a bank or valid retailer they have already sent your email address to a central location where they would email you out the Secured Website.The Secured Website also would be published on Dinar Chronicles and other Dinar sites. I will put the Secured Website in my regular Update when I received it. Others who received the Secured Website were free to send it to whomever they wanted. I'm sure when the Secured Website was released it would show up all over the Internet.

By clicking into the Secured Website you would be asked certain questions to validate your identification, after which you would be given a specific 800 number to call for your appointment. That 800 number could only be used by you and you could only use it once. Your Redemption Center appointment would be set for a location of your choice.

Judy Note on Currency and Zim Rates: this pertains only to the US and it’s territories, with the rates likely to have changed since the UST, Dong and Dinar began trading on the Forex:

Those who wanted to exchange foreign currencies but didn’t have Zim to redeem could ask for the higher Contract Rates for Dinar and Dong only.

If you received the Contract Rates you would be expected to dedicate 30% of your exchange proceeds to humanitarian projects. The rest would be paid out to you in tranches / structured payouts.

New Global Currency Reset Rates as reported by our Military Intel Contact (that easily could have changed since trading on the Forex):

Dinar International Rate = $3.71

Dinar Default Rate = $16.00

Dinar Contract Rate if you have no Zim and dedicate 30% to humanitarian = $22.00

Dong International Rate = $.47

Dong Default Rate = $15.00

Dong Contract Rate if you have no Zim and dedicate 30% to humanitarian = $20.00

Zim Redeemer information: This was released so Zim redeemers could decide prior to their appointment, whether they wanted the Default Rates or to present a project and negotiate a rate.

There would be no holds, no caps and no tax on redemption/ exchanges. All Zim denominations could be redeemed.

1. For Zim holders, there will be a Default Rate in the $11 million to $33 million per 100T note range for your first two 100T ZIM notes. The rest would be paid out on a sliding scale. If you take the lower Default Rate you and would receive your monies immediately, don’t have to wait and won’t be put on a long term pay out. There were no strings attached. At your redemption appointment you would be given 2% of your exchange proceeds on a debit card.

2. If you want the higher Zim Contract Rate: There will be a list of 15 categories of pre-approved humanitarian and job creation projects which include job creation, educational, projects providing improved clean drinking water and projects to provide housing and job training to the homeless, etc. You would be given time to read through the projects and pick one or more you would like to help fund. You would only receive a portion of your funds— the other portion would go to the project(s) you picked. Your exchange proceeds would be larger than the Default Package Rates. You would be paid over time in tranches. You would be given 2% of your exchange proceeds on a debit card.

3. Zim Holders could negotiate for the highest Contract Rates if you had a job creation and/or humanitarian project. Be prepared to give a short presentation in a bullet point outline and overview of your project and to leave them an outline of your projects. Remember "everything is negotiable." This paid considerably more but came with strings attached. You would have a Wealth Manager and Trust company team that you would need to report to on a regular basis. You would keep some funds for yourself, but most would go to the humanitarian project(s). You would receive more dollars, but it would be paid in structured payouts over time. You would have more funds to help the world, but it would come with a significant amount of responsibility. You would be given 2% of exchange proceeds on a debit card.

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum