Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/18/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/18/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/18/21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/18/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/18/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/18/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/18/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/18/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/18/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/18/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/18/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/18/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/18/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/18/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/18/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/18/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/18/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/18/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/18/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/18/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/18/21

Go down

Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/18/21 Empty Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/18/21

Post by RamblerNash Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:28 pm

More news….

IRAQ HAS MORE THAN HALF OF THE WORLD'S SULPHUR RESERVES

Abdul Moneim Naif Abush al-Jubouri, general manager of the State Oil Company, estimated Iraq's reserves of SEDIMENTARY SULPHUR AT MORE THAN HALF OF THE WORLD'S RESERVES, the semi-official Al-Sabah daily reported Thursday.

Al-Jubouri was quoted as saying that "the reserves of the fields of Mashraq 1, 2 and 3 in Nineveh province are estimated at 354 million tons of the world's total reserve of 600 million tons of sedimentary sulphur."

"The company produces mainly liquid sulphur materials and (alum) used in water filtering, ground agricultural sulphur and sulphuric acid," he said.

More news….

A DEPUTY FROM AL-FATEH REVEALS: PARLIAMENT WILL HOLD TWO SESSIONS TODAY ON THE COURT AND THE BUDGET

March 18, 2021 Walter

The deputy of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Muhammad Al-Baldawi, confirmed, Thursday, that the House of Representatives WILL HOLD TWO SESSIONS THIS AFTERNOON AND EVENING TO COMPLETE THE PARAGRAPHS OF THE FEDERAL COURT BILL AND THE OTHER CONSULTATIVE IN THE PRESENCE OF THE HEADS OF POLITICAL BLOCS ON THE DRAFT BUDGET LAW .

Al-Baldawi said, “The parliament will hold a session to vote on completing the Federal Court law at four o’clock this afternoon .”

He added, “The new law will go so as to converge the points of view of all political forces, especially with regard to the voting mechanism for Sharia jurists and experts, provided that the participation of Sharia jurists is to vote for laws related to Islam, and experts participate in voting with regard to other laws .”

Al-Baldawi explained, “The House of Representatives will hold a second session this evening at six o’clock in the afternoon, in the presence of the heads of political blocs and those who wish to attend from the members of the Council to conduct a consultation on the draft budget law and put it to vote next week.”

More news….

STATUS OF THE REVALUATION OF THE IRAQI DINAR

The parliament session that will be held today, Thursday March 18th , is supposed to be devoted to voting on the budget and the Federal Supreme Court Law. Will it? Who knows for sure since they have changed the date so many times already? Supposedly the Kurdish blocs agreed to unify their position regarding whether or not to vote on the Federal Court’s Iraqi Budget Law. We wait and see what happens. I believe they are stalling for some reason beyond Kurdistan issues and it is very apparent this is now the case.

There are a few intel gurus telling their listeners that the Iraqi dinar revalued within Iraq at 1:1 this week. I have not been able to contact my CBI source to verify the validity of this claim. I will try to do so prior to my Tuesday newsletter. I will say that the CBI said they will contact me if any significant news happens and they have not, so I doubt that it really has revalued. This is more than likely just more guru rumors.

Please continue to pray for the Iraqi people that they may gain their freedom from the tyranny of the economic hitman and the UN.

More news….

CALL TO CONTROL THE MANAGEMENT OF EXTERNAL SOVEREIGN FUNDS

The prime minister's financial advisor, Dr. Mazher Mohammed Saleh, expressed surprise at the negligence in the follow-up and management of Iraq's foreign sovereign funds, stressing that it is worth "billions of dollars", calling on regulators to conduct a comprehensive assessment of those rights and the way Iraq participates in its management, to start the establishment of the Iraqi Sovereign Wealth Fund.

The government calls expressed by the chancellor in the prime ministership, came after a similar call issued by member of parliament, Kazem Adif, in which he demanded that Iraq's funds and profits should be investigated in more than thirty Arab companies that participated in its financing and establishment in the past years, pointing to the growing profits of those producing and successful companies.

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets (  ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

ECONOMIST: THE CORRUPTION OF THE CURRENCY AUCTION IS BEHIND THE FAILURE TO DEMAND A DECREASE IN THE DOLLAR EXCHANGE RATE

The economic expert, Ihssan Al-Kanani, said that corruption in the currency auction made politicians shirk their supervisory duties and throw the ball into the government's court about controlling the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar.

Al-Kinani said to / the information /, that "most of the private banks are affiliated with political parties and parties that finance their projects in and outside Iraq , and attract money through an auction selling the currency."

IN THE PRESENCE OF AL-KAZEMI … THE KURDISH BLOCS REACHED A DECISIVE AGREEMENT IN A MEETING SPONSORED BY THE PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

March 17, 2021 Walter

Kurdistan Region

Barham Salih

Shafaq News / The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, held a meeting, on Wednesday evening, with the Kurdistan Regional Government delegation to discuss the settlement of the Kurdish share in the 2021 budget.

The meeting was attended by the Iraqi Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi and the heads of the Kurdish blocs in the Iraqi parliament, in addition to the second deputy speaker, Bashir Al-Haddad.

An informed source told Shafaq News Agency that the Kurdish blocs agreed to unify their position regarding whether or not to vote on the Federal Court’s Iraqi Budget Law.

He added that the Kurds support submitting the laws of the Federal Court and the budget to vote within one basket.

KURDISTAN MINISTER: THERE ARE NO MAJOR DIFFERENCES OVER THE BUDGET WITH BAGHDAD, AND AFTER IT IS APPROVED, WE WILL PROCEED WITH THE BUDGET OF THE REGION

Shafaq News / The Minister of Planning in the Kurdistan Region, Dara Rashid, expressed on Tuesday HIS OPTIMISM THAT THE FEDERAL BUDGET FOR 2021 WILL BE APPROVED, INCLUDING THE REGION’S SHARE during the upcoming sessions of the Iraqi Parliament and after the completion of the approval of the draft law of the Federal Supreme Court.

Rashid said in a press conference held in the Parliament of Kurdistan and attended by the correspondent of Shafaq News Agency, THAT THE DRAFT FEDERAL COURT LAW CAUSED THE POSTPONEMENT OF THE BUDGET BILL BEING INCLUDED IN THE AGENDA OF THE IRAQI COUNCIL OF REPRESENTATIVES, adding that the Federal Court law has cut good stages for its approval, and then the budget vote will start.

He pointed out that there are no points of contention between Erbil and Baghdad over the draft budget law, and we in the regional government are committed to the text contained in the draft law sent by the federal government.

The minister added, “Of course, ANY BILL WHEN IT REACHES PARLIAMENT UNDERGOES CHANGES, BUT WE DO NOT SEE THAT THERE ARE MAJOR DIFFERENCES BETWEEN US AND THE IRAQI POLITICAL PARTIES AND BLOCS over the budget, and we hope that we will skip this issue in the coming sessions because approving the budget is in the interest of Iraq in general and in the region.” Kurdistan in particular.

Regarding the region’s budget for the current year, the Minister of Planning said that “the draft budget law for Kurdistan is ready, but one of its paragraphs includes the region’s share in the federal budget in relation to the operational and investment budget and the amount of money that the region will receive, stressing that the issue of DETERMINING THE PRICE OF SELLING THE REGION’S OIL IN ITS BUDGET IS LINKED TO WHAT PARLIAMENT WILL DECIDE IT IN THE FEDERAL BUDGET.

Articles End

Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/18/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum