Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Frank26  says there will be a PHASE 2 with a second rate change higher than 1 to 1 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Frank26 says there will be a PHASE 2 with a second rate change higher than 1 to 1

Go down

Frank26  says there will be a PHASE 2 with a second rate change higher than 1 to 1 Empty Frank26 says there will be a PHASE 2 with a second rate change higher than 1 to 1

Post by Ponee Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:02 pm

Frank26 

Phase 2 - a second rate change...higher than 1 to 1?   Yes.  [IHO]  $1.45...how long will it take to collect the 3 zeros before the citizens have a second rate change increase?  I don't know...IMO it's the same amount of time that they gave them to turn in the 50 dinar note...Is that second rate increase only domestically or domestically and international?  It's for both sides.

I'll say this, when they do reach that benchmark, we walk into phase 3...conclusion...an area which we say all 3-zero notes that have been withdrawn from circulation allows them to finish their monetary reform and establish REER.  1 to 1 is not the Real Effective Exchange Rate and nor will  [phase 2's possible $1.45]  IMO.  This country is too powerful.  I have no idea what this [REER] is...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Frank26  says there will be a PHASE 2 with a second rate change higher than 1 to 1 Empty Re: Frank26 says there will be a PHASE 2 with a second rate change higher than 1 to 1

Post by Ponee Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:23 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum