Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Advisor to Al-Kazemi: The call for the privatization of government companies due to their low efficiency I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Advisor to Al-Kazemi: The call for the privatization of government companies due to their low efficiency I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Advisor to Al-Kazemi: The call for the privatization of government companies due to their low efficiency I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Advisor to Al-Kazemi: The call for the privatization of government companies due to their low efficiency I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Advisor to Al-Kazemi: The call for the privatization of government companies due to their low efficiency I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Advisor to Al-Kazemi: The call for the privatization of government companies due to their low efficiency I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Advisor to Al-Kazemi: The call for the privatization of government companies due to their low efficiency I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Advisor to Al-Kazemi: The call for the privatization of government companies due to their low efficiency I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Advisor to Al-Kazemi: The call for the privatization of government companies due to their low efficiency I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Advisor to Al-Kazemi: The call for the privatization of government companies due to their low efficiency I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Advisor to Al-Kazemi: The call for the privatization of government companies due to their low efficiency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Advisor to Al-Kazemi: The call for the privatization of government companies due to their low efficiency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Advisor to Al-Kazemi: The call for the privatization of government companies due to their low efficiency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Advisor to Al-Kazemi: The call for the privatization of government companies due to their low efficiency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Advisor to Al-Kazemi: The call for the privatization of government companies due to their low efficiency I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Advisor to Al-Kazemi: The call for the privatization of government companies due to their low efficiency I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Advisor to Al-Kazemi: The call for the privatization of government companies due to their low efficiency I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Advisor to Al-Kazemi: The call for the privatization of government companies due to their low efficiency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Advisor to Al-Kazemi: The call for the privatization of government companies due to their low efficiency I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Advisor to Al-Kazemi: The call for the privatization of government companies due to their low efficiency I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Advisor to Al-Kazemi: The call for the privatization of government companies due to their low efficiency

Go down

Advisor to Al-Kazemi: The call for the privatization of government companies due to their low efficiency Empty Advisor to Al-Kazemi: The call for the privatization of government companies due to their low efficiency

Post by claud39 Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:02 am

Advisor to Al-Kazemi: The call for the privatization of government companies due to their low efficiency

3/17/2021

Advisor to Al-Kazemi: The call for the privatization of government companies due to their low efficiency 3582

Economy News - Baghdad

The financial advisor to the Prime Minister, Dr. Mazhar Muhammad Salih, stressed that the call for privatizing government companies is due to their low efficiency and exposure to losses and problems.

Saleh said in his speech to Al-Sabah newspaper, which was seen by "Al-Eqtisad News", that the reasons for the issuance of Public Companies Law No. 67, which requires the legislature to cancel any state-owned company whose losses are consecutive over a period of three years, and then the decision is either to restructure or merge those losing companies Or finding a partner or converting it to a public shareholding company, in order to improve the productivity of these losing companies through privatization, that is, when the company is expired or expired, but it has some assets when this is privatized in a way that improves the potential of the company.

He pointed out that the problems facing stumbling companies are either mismanagement, production, or the problem in operating, that is, in the efficiency of those companies, although the focus is always on the issue of ownership .

Saleh pointed out that there are projects that can be privatized while they are lost and are due to the state. There is nothing wrong with privatizing them, but that this approach should not be a general context aimed at liquidating state property and creating confused ideological noise filled with a lack of understanding, and it is imperative that the national interest prevail above everything .

Noting that the calls for privatization were regardless of their political or ideological motives related to globalization, as this idea stemmed from the low efficiency of state-owned companies and exposing them to losses and the problem here is not in the ownership of the company but in the work of the company, which led to the issuance of the Public Companies Law .

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=24476
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum