Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Guru Pimpy - [lower denominations] "I do know for a fact that they exist.  I got confirmation" (No Picture To Share?) 3/16/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Guru Pimpy - [lower denominations] "I do know for a fact that they exist. I got confirmation" (No Picture To Share?) 3/16/21

2 posters

Go down

Guru Pimpy - [lower denominations] "I do know for a fact that they exist.  I got confirmation" (No Picture To Share?) 3/16/21 Empty Guru Pimpy - [lower denominations] "I do know for a fact that they exist. I got confirmation" (No Picture To Share?) 3/16/21

Post by RamblerNash Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:15 pm

Guru Pimpy  

There's nobody from an official capacity who said, 'Hey, we're going to be swapping lower denominations for higher denominations.'  That usually happens when we do what's called a LOP. That's when they knock the 3 zeros off the dinar, not the rate exchange, the dinar.  That's devaluing the dinar.  In other words on million dinar all of sudden becomes worth a thousand in ours [dollars] because they took 3 zeros off.  That's not a good thing...I never seen an official announcement that lower denomination were coming out yet.  I do know for a fact that they exist.  I got confirmation on that and I was allowed to share that information...It's just a matter of when.  That's what everybody has been waiting for.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Guru Pimpy - [lower denominations] "I do know for a fact that they exist.  I got confirmation" (No Picture To Share?) 3/16/21 Empty Re: Guru Pimpy - [lower denominations] "I do know for a fact that they exist. I got confirmation" (No Picture To Share?) 3/16/21

Post by Ponee Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:18 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum