Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MarkZ: "Zim payouts I hear will be traunched" 3/16/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "Zim payouts I hear will be traunched" 3/16/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MarkZ: "Zim payouts I hear will be traunched" 3/16/21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ: "Zim payouts I hear will be traunched" 3/16/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ: "Zim payouts I hear will be traunched" 3/16/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "Zim payouts I hear will be traunched" 3/16/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "Zim payouts I hear will be traunched" 3/16/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "Zim payouts I hear will be traunched" 3/16/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "Zim payouts I hear will be traunched" 3/16/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "Zim payouts I hear will be traunched" 3/16/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "Zim payouts I hear will be traunched" 3/16/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "Zim payouts I hear will be traunched" 3/16/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "Zim payouts I hear will be traunched" 3/16/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "Zim payouts I hear will be traunched" 3/16/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "Zim payouts I hear will be traunched" 3/16/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ: "Zim payouts I hear will be traunched" 3/16/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ: "Zim payouts I hear will be traunched" 3/16/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ: "Zim payouts I hear will be traunched" 3/16/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ: "Zim payouts I hear will be traunched" 3/16/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MarkZ: "Zim payouts I hear will be traunched" 3/16/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

MarkZ: "Zim payouts I hear will be traunched" 3/16/21

2 posters

Go down

MarkZ: "Zim payouts I hear will be traunched" 3/16/21 Empty MarkZ: "Zim payouts I hear will be traunched" 3/16/21

Post by RamblerNash Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:06 pm

Member:  Feeling like today is the day !!!

MZ: Most of my bond guys are expecting things to start sometime this evening. Hopefully we will have an update by tomorrow morning.

MZ: Hearing the HCL will pass in Iraq on Wednesday or early Thursday…..this is profit sharing for the oilfields in Iraq and Kurdistan. When this passes….I am told “BOOM” budget is done and we have a new rate…..so I am watching this very closely…..

MZ: This is all tied together …all of our resets, gold and silver, Iraq settlements, CMKX……they are all tied together. …..

Member:  We are ready for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow(currency) on St Patrick's Day

Member: When will this damn movie end?????

MZ: Great question.

Member: What is a prosperity package and does everybody get one?

MZ: No everybody does not get one…..these are programs that started in late 80’s-90’s…..you purchased into them to be part of it………interesting I hear in a plan to get humanity funds out….they are using Zim as a type of prosperity package….a lot of these funds will not be coming from Zimbabwe….they will come from the stored gold for humanitarian needs.

Member: Should we use a bank or redemption center to exchange?

MZ: As I understand it….if you walk into a regular bank you will get whatever the street rate is….you are not going to get the higher contract rates….so imo….i would choose to go to a redemption center. Also not all banks are set up with machines to verify your currency…..they would pachage it up and send it off and take a day or two. ….I don’t know about you but I don’t know that I would trust all the tellers that would be handling it without me around…..may be missing a few bills……I choose redemption centers where they will verify it right in front of your face.

Member: What ID;s do we need to take to exchange.

MZ: I was told take whatever you would usually take to open bank accounts…..call your bank if you want to verify this…….i am told a current picture ID like drivers license and passport. I would suggest bringing your SS card or whatever correlating ID you have in whatever country you are in as well. Basically call your bank and ask them what ID’s you need to bring to open an account.

MZ: I have been told repeatedly that we will have a limited time to exchange our bills with all the extra zeros on it..……so all you folks who think they are going to hold on and wait for a higher rate…..may end up with wallpaper.

Member: What are the rumored VND rates?

MZ: Rumors are it will start at a .47 cent street rate and be allowed to float. That’s what you would get if you went into your local bank…..i am told by bankers to expect a lower $2 rate for those at redemption centers on the contract side of it….

MZ: Zim payouts I hear will be traunched…..a structured payout over time…….

MZ: What is a traunch?   https://www.investopedia.com/terms/t/traunch.asp

Member:  Frank 26 and Judy have totally different info on rates and how this plays out

Member: Will our currency be automatically exchanged in the banks from USD to USN?

MZ: Yes….that is how I understand it…..

Member: if it doesn’t happen by April first will be waiting another year to the next April 1st?

MZ: I don’t think so…..i think 2021 is our year based on the impending implosion of our financial system, bond rates are inverting, inflation is running close to 20%.....we need this reset…..i am not worried about them kicking the can…….

Member:  This needs to happen soon we are almost 1/4 into 2021

Member: Are you looking for a certain event to happen so they can release the RV/reset?

MZ: I think they are looking for a smokescreen event to happen in the next 2 weeks. Keep in mind that 99% of the people will not even know this happened. They won’t even care that this happened…nothing in their lives will change. I think they are looking for some kind of crises saying they need to change to the new bills…..something they can say to justify the new currency ……

Member: Thoughts on Wells Fargo changing their wealty client section from Abbot Downing?

MZ: With the QFS all banks will be more trustworthy….they won’t have a choice. I think Abbot Downing sounds to “English” and now many Americans know the Federal Reserve belongs to a a private London Banking group…..so maybe they are trying to avoid any names that sound “English” right now.

Member: Fleming is recommending we not exchange at “blue cities” what are your thoughts?

MZ: If we are going to have a QFS and Nesara,,,,,,and no reset until we get it –why would it matter if it is a blue city or not?   I could see it if we were exchanging into the old fiat currency and fiat system….I am not worried about that.

Member:  MARK Z any good Nesara sites

Mod:  Mark's NESARA / GESARA. https://youtu.be/UUW1Kteq0JE

MZ: https://qfs2020.com/the-qfs

Member:  Charlie Ward has the blueprint for the QFS SYSTEM BUT CANNOT DISCLOSE YET.

Member: Do you think they will allow the markets to crash so they can bring in the QFS???

MZ: Yes…honestly I always thought they were going to but I am not certain if it has to be the overall markets……I know they are looking for a implosion in the bond markets….at some point they will have to pull the trigger whether it happens or not.

Member:  HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY EVERYONE!! PRAY HARD THAT WE RV THIS WEEK!!!

MarkZ: "Zim payouts I hear will be traunched" 3/16/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

MarkZ: "Zim payouts I hear will be traunched" 3/16/21 Empty Re: MarkZ: "Zim payouts I hear will be traunched" 3/16/21

Post by Ponee Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:19 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum