Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jughead Judy: "Tues. 16 March onward Tier 3-4A, B notification emails and calls to obtain appointments for Zim redemption and foreign currency exchanges at the special rates" 3/16/21 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jughead Judy: "Tues. 16 March onward Tier 3-4A, B notification emails and calls to obtain appointments for Zim redemption and foreign currency exchanges at the special rates" 3/16/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jughead Judy: "Tues. 16 March onward Tier 3-4A, B notification emails and calls to obtain appointments for Zim redemption and foreign currency exchanges at the special rates" 3/16/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jughead Judy: "Tues. 16 March onward Tier 3-4A, B notification emails and calls to obtain appointments for Zim redemption and foreign currency exchanges at the special rates" 3/16/21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jughead Judy: "Tues. 16 March onward Tier 3-4A, B notification emails and calls to obtain appointments for Zim redemption and foreign currency exchanges at the special rates" 3/16/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jughead Judy: "Tues. 16 March onward Tier 3-4A, B notification emails and calls to obtain appointments for Zim redemption and foreign currency exchanges at the special rates" 3/16/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jughead Judy: "Tues. 16 March onward Tier 3-4A, B notification emails and calls to obtain appointments for Zim redemption and foreign currency exchanges at the special rates" 3/16/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jughead Judy: "Tues. 16 March onward Tier 3-4A, B notification emails and calls to obtain appointments for Zim redemption and foreign currency exchanges at the special rates" 3/16/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jughead Judy: "Tues. 16 March onward Tier 3-4A, B notification emails and calls to obtain appointments for Zim redemption and foreign currency exchanges at the special rates" 3/16/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jughead Judy: "Tues. 16 March onward Tier 3-4A, B notification emails and calls to obtain appointments for Zim redemption and foreign currency exchanges at the special rates" 3/16/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jughead Judy: "Tues. 16 March onward Tier 3-4A, B notification emails and calls to obtain appointments for Zim redemption and foreign currency exchanges at the special rates" 3/16/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jughead Judy: "Tues. 16 March onward Tier 3-4A, B notification emails and calls to obtain appointments for Zim redemption and foreign currency exchanges at the special rates" 3/16/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jughead Judy: "Tues. 16 March onward Tier 3-4A, B notification emails and calls to obtain appointments for Zim redemption and foreign currency exchanges at the special rates" 3/16/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jughead Judy: "Tues. 16 March onward Tier 3-4A, B notification emails and calls to obtain appointments for Zim redemption and foreign currency exchanges at the special rates" 3/16/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jughead Judy: "Tues. 16 March onward Tier 3-4A, B notification emails and calls to obtain appointments for Zim redemption and foreign currency exchanges at the special rates" 3/16/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jughead Judy: "Tues. 16 March onward Tier 3-4A, B notification emails and calls to obtain appointments for Zim redemption and foreign currency exchanges at the special rates" 3/16/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jughead Judy: "Tues. 16 March onward Tier 3-4A, B notification emails and calls to obtain appointments for Zim redemption and foreign currency exchanges at the special rates" 3/16/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jughead Judy: "Tues. 16 March onward Tier 3-4A, B notification emails and calls to obtain appointments for Zim redemption and foreign currency exchanges at the special rates" 3/16/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jughead Judy: "Tues. 16 March onward Tier 3-4A, B notification emails and calls to obtain appointments for Zim redemption and foreign currency exchanges at the special rates" 3/16/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Jughead Judy: "Tues. 16 March onward Tier 3-4A, B notification emails and calls to obtain appointments for Zim redemption and foreign currency exchanges at the special rates" 3/16/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Jughead Judy: "Tues. 16 March onward Tier 3-4A, B notification emails and calls to obtain appointments for Zim redemption and foreign currency exchanges at the special rates" 3/16/21

2 posters

Go down

Jughead Judy: "Tues. 16 March onward Tier 3-4A, B notification emails and calls to obtain appointments for Zim redemption and foreign currency exchanges at the special rates" 3/16/21 Empty Jughead Judy: "Tues. 16 March onward Tier 3-4A, B notification emails and calls to obtain appointments for Zim redemption and foreign currency exchanges at the special rates" 3/16/21

Post by RamblerNash Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:02 pm

Judy Note: Our Military Intel Contact has gone silent and would not be sending out any more updates. The last he reported:

Tues. 16 March onward Tier 3-4A, B notification emails and calls to obtain appointments for Zim redemption and foreign currency exchanges at the special rates.

Wed. 17 March St. Patrick’s Day: St. Patrick’s Day was named after the patron saint of Ireland Patrick, the Christian missionary who supposedly rid Ireland of snakes during the fifth century A.D. Patrick believed the Shamrock represented the Holy Trinity: God the Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost.

These three upcoming events could possibly relate to Wed. 17 March 2021:

1. The Global Currency Reset: Everything was pointing toward Tier 4B beginning exchanges/ redemption on Wed. 17 March. The government was sending out Stimulus monies that activated in accounts on Wed. 17 March. https://finance.yahoo.com/news/why-stimulus-check-might-still-103025719.html

2. PROJECT ODIN: Taking down the Mossad Sat/anic satellites and activating the Quantum Internet free of corruption. Sometime soon the Military would use their new Starlink communication system to take over all media outlets globally. A SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket launched a new batch of 60 Starlink internet satellites into orbit early Sunday (March 14) and nailed its landing at sea to top off a record-setting mission. https://www.space.com/spacex-starlink-21-internet-satellites-launch-rocket-landing-success

3. Watch the Water: 3GDam [3 Gorges Dam] break in China & 34 buildings could be hit with Rods of God. These Air Force ‘rods from God’: a tungsten rod that could hit a city with the explosive power of an intercontinental ballistic missile.

Beneath Three Gorges was a vast CCP tunnel system containing human experiment labs, org/an transplant operations and was the center of a chi/ld kid/napping ring with connections to the Wuhan C19 Lab. The Alliance planned to rescue traumatized chi/ldren from the tunnels. The tunnels contained massive leaks and soon would likely be destroyed through natural means.

New Global Currency Reset Rates (as I understand them – and I could be wrong) as reported by our Military Intel Contact. These were put out so Zim redeemers could decide prior to their appointment, whether they wanted the default rates or to present a project and negotiate a rate. There would be no holds, no caps and no tax on redemption/ exchanges.

The Zim Default Rate you received was dependent on amount you had, long term payout time frame and your investment in international humanitarian projects = $.11 to $.33 (a 100 Trillion Dollar Note would be worth $11 million to $33 million). There would be no restrictions on how you used the monies.

Zim Contract Rate only awarded if you had a long term humanitarian project put on a long term payout = $.94. The monies would be tracked to insure it was dedicated to humanitarian work. You would receive interest on your money left in the bank during your long term payout period. That interest was your own, would be taxable and determined by how much Zim you had, plus the longevity of you long term payout.

Dinar International Rate = $3.71

Dinar Default Rate = $16.00

Dinar Contract Rate if you have no Zim and dedicate 30% to humanitarian = $22.00

Dong International Rate = $.47

Dong Default Rate = $15.00

Dong Contract Rate if you have no Zim and dedicate 30% to humanitarian = $20.00

Jughead Judy: "Tues. 16 March onward Tier 3-4A, B notification emails and calls to obtain appointments for Zim redemption and foreign currency exchanges at the special rates" 3/16/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum