Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Jeff says -- everything's right at the cusp of happening exactly at the 21st. -- the true final rate will be around $3.80.  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Jeff says -- everything's right at the cusp of happening exactly at the 21st. -- the true final rate will be around $3.80.

Go down

Jeff says -- everything's right at the cusp of happening exactly at the 21st. -- the true final rate will be around $3.80.  Empty Jeff says -- everything's right at the cusp of happening exactly at the 21st. -- the true final rate will be around $3.80.

Post by Ponee Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:56 pm

Jeff  Article:   "Parliament announces the completion of the vote on the draft law of Federal Court in Monday's session"  The fact that you see them getting this law done now confirms to you that the rate change is here because this law had to be delayed and timed with the rate change.  They could only bring it forward when they're ready to change the rate.  That's what they're doing right before your eyes...more good news walking you into next weekend for a rate change...

Article: "Political agreement to pass the oil and gas law"  Oil and Gas Law is oil profit sharing for the citizens.  It's still outstanding...Why hasn't it been implemented yet?  It can't be.  It's waiting for the rate change. That's why it's still outstanding...In order to implement it they have to change the rate first.  Then they can amend the constitution and then they can implement it when the budget goes active on April 1st.  Boom!  ...all of this is coming forth now.  You guys are in the best position.  We're golden.  This thing is locked and loaded.  You are right on the cusp of it...

No one knows what the rates going to be...I feel the true final rate will be around $3.80.  that's my opinion.  I want to put out a possibility...Iraq devalued their currency to get 3 zero notes out of circulation in Iraq.  They could do something similar to that for you and I.  They could release a sucker rate of 1 to 1...They did it for 90 days in Iraq with the devaluation - I think they'll do this 1 to 1 sucker rate again for 90 days.  You're gonna want to pay attention...after that 90 days that's when they would hike it...around Sunday June 20th.

What should you do with the one dollar sucker rate?  ...most people will have some quick bills they have to pay so a simple recommendation maybe just go exchange...just enough money to keep your head above water...and then once the rate goes up to a higher mark after the 90 days then you can go cash out the bulk of it.  But even after 90 days the rate can still go higher than that so I don't recommend rushing this thing.  You have to remain patient with it.

I told you to add 90 days to a Sunday after December 20th when they devalued it [the dinar].  It takes you to Sunday March 21st.  As we're approaching March 21st you can clearly see all Iraq's news is right on par - how they're completing the budget, adjusting the exchange rate and everything's right at the cusp of happening exactly at the 21st.  I mean it's a no brainer...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum