Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Mnt Goat says --   I would not doubt that an RV could happen before they opened the budget... DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Mnt Goat says -- I would not doubt that an RV could happen before they opened the budget...

Go down

Mnt Goat says --   I would not doubt that an RV could happen before they opened the budget... Empty Mnt Goat says -- I would not doubt that an RV could happen before they opened the budget...

Post by Ponee Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:53 pm

Mnt Goat  

As oil prices rise Iraq is bouncing back. We see them accumulating yet more funds in the CBI reserves.  This is all very good!  They will need this to RV. Remember that in 2012 Dr Shabibi has nearly 90 billion in the reserves and kept the provisional rate to 1166.  Remember Dr Shabibi planned to revalue the currency in 2012 and then reinstate it in early 2013. So, in today’s day and age and all that is happening in the USA I would not doubt that an RV could happen before they opened the budget...

Article:  "INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND REVEALS LOAN TERMS, CONFIRMS SUPPORT FOR WHITE PAPER AND EXCHANGE RATE CHANGE"   I am hearing that Iraq may not be taking this IMF loan after all as oil is rising very quickly. This is a very good sign...

When will they vote on the Oil and Gas Law? They will probably take this up soon too along with the referendum for Article 140. Both of these laws have been ongoing as pieces to the Oil and Gas law have already been voted on and are now effective laws. But the KRG needs to assurances (by legislated law) how this territory in article 140  is to be managed and by whom and will need the funding from the GOI to do it.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum