Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

MarkZ says -- They fully expect their new value in the 2021 budget which starts April 1st  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

MarkZ says -- They fully expect their new value in the 2021 budget which starts April 1st

Go down

MarkZ says -- They fully expect their new value in the 2021 budget which starts April 1st  Empty MarkZ says -- They fully expect their new value in the 2021 budget which starts April 1st

Post by Ponee Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:40 pm

MarkZ 

I am still told we will have a limited amount of time to exchange these notes……about 30 days to exchange those big 3 zero notes…Even if they do a 1 to 1 in-country…I still think at the bare minimum they will reinstate the currency internationally…with inflation I think that could be in the $4 range for dinar...The rates for all currencies…we will not know for sure until we are at our exchange. 

I have said this before…the sheer amount of Iraqi dinar held in foreign treasuries around the world is immense …Iraq holds a tremendous amount of Vietnamese dong …Vietnam holds a tremendous amount of Iraqi dinar…they need them to go at the same time. I think Iraq is forcing this issue by pushing for it quickly. And by Iraq pushing it forward it will force them to reset the rest…

...There was a lot of great articles coming out of Iraq this weekend…They fully expect their new value in the 2021 budget which starts April 1st…which means they got to get busy...solid movement in the HCL agreements with Kurdistan and Iraq…this should pass…I am told…by Wednesday…

A lot of folks are worried about Iraq possible coming out at a 1 to 1 rate…I am told that with our contract rate that it will not affect us or our values…but there is a high probability that they will come out at 1 to 1…don’t let that put you into a panic. For those that think that can hang on to their currency and trade it in at a later date hoping for a higher rate…we will only have about 30 days in which we can exchange our larger notes…don’t wait to long or you could be stuck with wallpaper.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum