Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

MarkZ: "Paymasters and group leaders are still in place" 3/12/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

MarkZ: "Paymasters and group leaders are still in place" 3/12/21

Go down

MarkZ: "Paymasters and group leaders are still in place" 3/12/21 Empty MarkZ: "Paymasters and group leaders are still in place" 3/12/21

Post by RamblerNash Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:29 pm

Member:  Is this our weekend? I still think it will be on 3/21/21 what do you think?

MZ:  based on the chatter probably right before.  Most of my bond people are looking for early this week……

MZ: Still hearing a lot of chatter from Historic Bond folks for something to happen next week. Paymasters and group leaders are still in place.

MZ: Have not heard any news from contacts in DHS or marshalls on CMKX/settlement deliveries yet.

ISAAC MAR 11 Cc was postponed for Monday sorry

MZ: The news on HCL clearing in Iraq is still prevalent in their press…..

MZ: Keep buckled up….I think we are in the end days of this happening. …If anything happens over this weekend I will come screaming back with breaking news.

Member:  The word imminent has almost become meaningless, just like “soon.” I have been hearing “soon” for over 10 years!

Member:  Question: When I researched GESARA and the Quantum Financial System, it refers to QFS system is "off planet". Can you explain?

Mod:  THE QFS IS RUN OFF STARLINK IT IS BASED ON A HUGE SATALITE THATS TRANFERS RATES ARE 3 BILLION BITS PER SECOND….THW QFS CREATES A DIGITAL VERISION OF THE NEW UST NOTES SO YOU CANT NOT JUST CREATE MONEY AT WILL REAL/DIGITAL TOGETHER

Mr Cottrell joins the stream at about minute 15:00….please listen to the replay for the entire Q&A on timing, rats, the GCR, debt jubilee  and much more………

MZ: Any thoughts on timing?  My historic bond folks are sure looking at things happening early next week ……much of the world has a fiscal year starting on April 1st…..

MC:  I think we are very close….i would not be surprised if it happens in the next 2 weeks. There will be a debt jubilee and we will have more money than we know what to do with……we will have to get used to all the new technologies that will be coming out. 

MZ: Big things are coming …we all have to survive until it all happens.

Mod: Everyone have a GREAT Weekend!!!!!
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum