Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I am too pretty for math, but....
looks like january 2012 is rv month! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
looks like january 2012 is rv month! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
looks like january 2012 is rv month! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
looks like january 2012 is rv month! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
looks like january 2012 is rv month! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
looks like january 2012 is rv month! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
looks like january 2012 is rv month! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
looks like january 2012 is rv month! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
looks like january 2012 is rv month! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
looks like january 2012 is rv month! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
looks like january 2012 is rv month! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
looks like january 2012 is rv month! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
looks like january 2012 is rv month! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
looks like january 2012 is rv month! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
looks like january 2012 is rv month! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
looks like january 2012 is rv month! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
looks like january 2012 is rv month! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
looks like january 2012 is rv month! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
looks like january 2012 is rv month! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
looks like january 2012 is rv month! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

looks like january 2012 is rv month!

+29
revenuerog
silkysand
1alaskan
jsmmns
ironlily
Catherine
GoldPeg9
LeeCountyNM
g a p
Jayzze
jahlives
matwms
godsfool713
wes
captspiffy
shiek
Rockin'RV
Gmansaid
H2OMAN
mitkire
pacotaco
pouncer7
dinarstar
whoppertwins
Jewelz
pittmancory90
genesisrevelation
aksafeone
openmind
33 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

looks like january 2012 is rv month! - Page 2 Empty Re: looks like january 2012 is rv month!

Post by revenuerog Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:52 pm

I just posted this in another thread, but it fits better here....

I have a good friend from High School days who's now a Lt. Col. serving in Iraq. I found him on Facebook and we've been chatting about the rv...here's his latest post to me.... I asked him if he's ready to come home....

reply: "Getting there. Was talking with an Iraqi on Sunday and he said thathe had heard the change would be in 2012 and they would issue new currency shortly thereafter"

There's...that's my only "intel"...lol...

revenuerog
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://www.pileof.goldfromkb.com

Back to top Go down

looks like january 2012 is rv month! - Page 2 Empty Re: looks like january 2012 is rv month!

Post by silkysand Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:10 pm

revenuerog wrote:I just posted this in another thread, but it fits better here....

I have a good friend from High School days who's now a Lt. Col. serving in Iraq. I found him on Facebook and we've been chatting about the rv...here's his latest post to me.... I asked him if he's ready to come home....

reply: "Getting there. Was talking with an Iraqi on Sunday and he said thathe had heard the change would be in 2012 and they would issue new currency shortly thereafter"

There's...that's my only "intel"...lol...

Don't laughhhhhhhhhhh im in denial lmbo....by any chance is your friend and the dealer I do business with hang out?...cuz my dealer mentioned the same thing! lolollooks like january 2012 is rv month! - Page 2 858978640
silkysand
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:15 pm

I personally believe that your "GUESS" will be wrong.

bounce

punisher wrote:Shabibi said once the troops are gone the value of the iqd will go up. I guess jan 2012 is our month.
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:53 pm

happywelshguy wrote:I personally believe that your "GUESS" will be wrong.

bounce

punisher wrote:Shabibi said once the troops are gone the value of the iqd will go up. I guess jan 2012 is our month.

Im hoping im wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarao Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:19 am

At least we're all going to get the weekend off from all this nonsense. There is only so much "intel" I can take before I need a stiff drink.

Amarao

Back to top Go down

Post by Angustura Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:41 am

Well it looks to me as if they are getting exactly what they worked on.That would be putting out a bunch of mis-information hogwash making very sure to throw everyone off there planned RV schedule. If im right Then there sitting back and giggling at our infighting whatching us squabble trying to decipher this conundrum and we would all agree they have done a masterful job. just finished reading everyones take on Punisher's blog and it has worked to to perfection for them, getting everone stirred up.lol We have all heard this would happen just before we saw it,so i believe we are there. Lets stick together like the determand Dinarians that we are and not let them get to us.[GOD PLEASE BLESS ALL OF US, AND LETS GO RV!!! :farao:
Angustura
Angustura
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarao Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:50 am

Angustura wrote:Well it looks to me as if they are getting exactly what they worked on.That would be putting out a bunch of mis-information hogwash making very sure to throw everyone off there planned RV schedule. If im right Then there sitting back and giggling at our infighting whatching us squabble trying to decipher this conundrum and we would all agree they have done a masterful job. just finished reading everyones take on Punisher's blog and it has worked to to perfection for them, getting everone stirred up.lol We have all heard this would happen just before we saw it,so i believe we are there. Lets stick together like the determand Dinarians that we are and not let them get to us.[GOD PLEASE BLESS ALL OF US, AND LETS GO RV!!! :farao:

Who exactly is "they"? Because I certainly don't think the "gurus" are out to cause infighting, yet they're the source of the misinformation.

Amarao

Back to top Go down

Post by Angustura Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:01 am

THEY" BEING IRAQ AND THOSE WHO ARE IN CONTROL OF THE RV. WHO EVER THEY ARE EXACTLY?LOL ONE MINUTE ITS THE UNITED STATES, THEN ITS BIS[BANK IN SWITZERLAND],THEN SHABS.NO WAIT! ITS O! OR MABEE.....WELL YOU SEE WHAT I MEAN BY THEY.looks like january 2012 is rv month! - Page 2 252703917
Angustura
Angustura
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarao Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:16 am

Angustura wrote:THEY" BEING IRAQ AND THOSE WHO ARE IN CONTROL OF THE RV. WHO EVER THEY ARE EXACTLY?LOL ONE MINUTE ITS THE UNITED STATES, THEN ITS BIS[BANK IN SWITZERLAND],THEN SHABS.NO WAIT! ITS O! OR MABEE.....WELL YOU SEE WHAT I MEAN BY THEY.looks like january 2012 is rv month! - Page 2 252703917

Oh! You mean the Illuminati, the Men in Black, the Dark Cabal or whatever they call themselves these days? lol

Amarao

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:19 am

Angustura wrote:THEY" BEING IRAQ AND THOSE WHO ARE IN CONTROL OF THE RV. WHO EVER THEY ARE EXACTLY?LOL ONE MINUTE ITS THE UNITED STATES, THEN ITS BIS[BANK IN SWITZERLAND],THEN SHABS.NO WAIT! ITS O! OR MABEE.....WELL YOU SEE WHAT I MEAN BY THEY.looks like january 2012 is rv month! - Page 2 252703917

I know what u mean.

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:11 am

Amarao wrote:At least we're all going to get the weekend off from all this nonsense. There is only so much "intel" I can take before I need a stiff drink.

bigsmile lol!

say what? <<lol at that face-never saw it until just now in Angustura's post! say what?
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:17 am

We might as well get use to the strong possibility of waiting till january.

Back to top Go down

Post by revenuerog Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:28 am

We're all grown ups here...we can do that..I mean, what the heck ELSE we gonna do? lol looks like january 2012 is rv month! - Page 2 949729897

‎"If you think the cost of success is high, wait until you get the bill for failure."
~Charlie Ragus
revenuerog
revenuerog
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:28 am

I have pulled away from almost 24/7 Dinaraholicism mostly due to my new job (that I hate btw!) but it got me to step back from it. Having taken some steps back and then reading everything lately-for me-I feel the RV happening in the very near future is quite feasible. For once I have a level, calm, gut feeling that it could be soon...and that is very different from my past times of being all crazed-out/hyped out/staying up most of certain nights since "it will happen tomorrow". This is much different-a calm, chilled, peaceful hope.
COME RV!!!
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by revenuerog Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:31 am

Catherine wrote:I have pulled away from almost 24/7 Dinaraholicism mostly due to my new job (that I hate btw!) but it got me to step back from it. Having taken some steps back and then reading everything lately-for me-I feel the RV happening in the very near future is quite feasible. For once I have a level, calm, gut feeling that it could be soon...and that is very different from my past times of being all crazed-out/hyped out/staying up most of certain nights since "it will happen tomorrow". This is much different-a calm, chilled, peaceful hope. COME RV!

Sounds like you've found "your zone" :cheers:
revenuerog
revenuerog
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:06 pm

Catherine wrote:I have pulled away from almost 24/7 Dinaraholicism mostly due to my new job (that I hate btw!) but it got me to step back from it. Having taken some steps back and then reading everything lately-for me-I feel the RV happening in the very near future is quite feasible. For once I have a level, calm, gut feeling that it could be soon...and that is very different from my past times of being all crazed-out/hyped out/staying up most of certain nights since "it will happen tomorrow". This is much different-a calm, chilled, peaceful hope.
COME RV!!!

Go catherine!

Back to top Go down

Post by boas Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:11 pm

l believe in January 2012. The minister of justice said something like that few weeks aga.

boas

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:31 pm

I just went thru this thread and reread every post.

Simple fact folks.

Dr. Shabibi is in charge of the CBI

No other person can RV the IQD except him.

Mr.Maliki, and others has tried to force him to, with no luck.

He will not RV till he believes that there is a stable Government in place in Iraq.

To him a stable government is several things. Among them are the passing and Implementation of the HCL, Erbil, and security ministers in place.

Those things are not done as of right now. They seem to be moving forwad on both the HCL and the Erbil. The issue of the security ministers is a bit clouded, no one really knows.

The rate of inflation may have some bearing on the RV, as Dr. Shabibi is concerned about it getting to high. And it has been on the rise in the past few months.

So all the talk about who is right or not is just that, talk.

Simple facts, keep it simple folks.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:49 pm

1alaskan wrote:I just went thru this thread and reread every post.

Simple fact folks.

Dr. Shabibi is in charge of the CBI

No other person can RV the IQD except him.

Mr.Maliki, and others has tried to force him to, with no luck.

He will not RV till he believes that there is a stable Government in place in Iraq.

To him a stable government is several things. Among them are the passing and Implementation of the HCL, Erbil, and security ministers in place.

Those things are not done as of right now. They seem to be moving forwad on both the HCL and the Erbil. The issue of the security ministers is a bit clouded, no one really knows.

The rate of inflation may have some bearing on the RV, as Dr. Shabibi is concerned about it getting to high. And it has been on the rise in the past few months.

So all the talk about who is right or not is just that, talk.

Simple facts, keep it simple folks.

So in your opinion...when do u see an rv...in nov or next year?

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:14 pm

"So in your opinion...when do u see an rv...in nov or next year?"

When all of the above are done. the good news is that we have seen this week as one of the most productive weeks in a long time on the HCL and the Erbil.

Progress is good, fighting and threatening is not.

But I'm no Guru, so I stick to the facts.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:22 pm

Thanks buddy...yes good news coming from iraq this week.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum