Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Guru Pimpy: "the Financial Reset but not until Trump is back in the White House and this corruption in Washington DC is dealt with" 3/11/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Guru Pimpy: "the Financial Reset but not until Trump is back in the White House and this corruption in Washington DC is dealt with" 3/11/21

Go down

Guru Pimpy: "the Financial Reset but not until Trump is back in the White House and this corruption in Washington DC is dealt with" 3/11/21 Empty Guru Pimpy: "the Financial Reset but not until Trump is back in the White House and this corruption in Washington DC is dealt with" 3/11/21

Post by RamblerNash Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:22 pm

STATUS OF THE RV!
March is going to be a very significant month for everyone everywhere.
This week I took the time to call my contact person in the CBI.
I am told the IMF just completed a week-long high-level meeting with to finalize the project to delete the zeros and just how they plan to roll it out. ´

Why would they do this now?
Also, in this meeting they talked rates for the in-country revaluation and then the later reinstatement.
The rates are rising as oil is rising to over $70+ a barrel.
I was reminded by my contact that they will soon be no longer dependent on the currency auctions.

This was fantastic news as I know what this means.
They have not yet used the Buna system but are fully functional and tied into it.
They are just waiting for something.

I believe it is the Financial Reset but not until Trump is back in the White House and this corruption in Washington DC is dealt with.
We need the correct Financial Reset and not the sinister “reset” the deep state globalists have planned for the world.
Agreements with Iran are also underway and I am told that plans are to revalue the Rial in the near future.

I was not given a rate but I imagine a rate would be part of the timing of the Iraqi revaluation and in-line with it.
So, If I were you I would also remember that the 2021 budget is not yet passed thus not yet opened.
We could still have an opportunity to see the revaluation and reinstatement.

I know it is March already and far from early January but what matters the most is that they have not yet opened the new budget and spent it.
Once they do this we are in trouble if they have not yet moved on the PROJECT TO DELETE THE ZEROS and the revaluation part of the process.
No, there are no plans to move the Finance Ministry to a fiscal year to begin in April.
.......................................................................................................................................
THE BRITISH AMBASSADOR: IRAQ WILL WITNESS A GREAT OPENNESS TO THE WORLD

The British Ambassador to Iraq, Stephen Hickey, said Saturday, March 6, 2021 that Iraq will witness a great openness to the world.
Hickey said in a press statement, that he is “very happy with the visit of Pope Francis, to Iraq,” noting that “this visit represents an important symbol of peaceful and pluralistic coexistence in Iraq.”
He added, “THE WHOLE WORLD IS NOW FOCUSING ON IRAQ, because the Pope is an important symbol for the whole world,” noting that “we will witness the opening of Iraq to the world significantly.”

.................................................................................................................................
IRAQ TACKLES CORRUPTION IN CURRENCY AUCTIONS

The Iraqi Cabinet held its weekly meeting on Tuesday under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kadhimi.
Addressing the meeting, the Prime Minister said the reserves of the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) have increased by $4 billion, adding that the government has been able to tackle what it describes as “the corruption at the notorious foreign currency auction”.

The Prime Minister directed all ministers not to repeat the mistakes of previous governments, and not to let bureaucratic practices impede the implementation of strategic decisions.
(Source: Govt of Iraq)
..................................................................................................................................
Just so much news about the exchange rate.

Yes, lots of pressure from all directions to finally go back to a normalized rate and off the sole de facto peg of the US dollar.
It will happen.

I can not give you a time as I do not know, but I do know they are discussing it and making plans for it in 2021 not 2022.
I have always said that Iraq will need to fully implement their new constitution of 2005 no matter what this means prior to the reinstatement of their currency.

There is not much more to do.
We know they need a referendum for the Article 140 part to settle how these disputed pieces will be managed and who will manage them.
There is also the infamous oil and gas law.
Both of these are now in their final stages and we should finally see them.
There is also the court reforms that are expected.
As we see in the US now how the crooked courts mess up the entire democratic process and are absolutely needed to be impartial and just enforce their constitution and laws of the land.
It is no different in Iraq.
They are telling us that now that the “economic conditions are ready” they are ready to adjust the exchange rate.
No more excuses.

But they need the new rate in the budget.
I know for a fact they will never put the rate in the budget until it is all completed.
So Al-Faily knows what he knows but not what the CBI will ever do for security reasons.

Iraqi optimism and reassurance continues with greater financial prosperity this year, with the continued rise in oil prices, which today broke the $ 71 strongly, for the first time in more than a year.
As oil prices jumped, today, Monday, to reach the highest level in more than a year, to surpass the price of futures contracts for Brent crude $ 71 per barrel, for the first time since January 8, 2020, while trading data indicated an increase in May futures contracts for North Sea oil mixture brand Brent rose 2.32 percent to $ 71.15 a barrel.

According to government statements and SOMO statistics, Iraq issues about 3.5 million barrels per day, while the 2021 budget calculated the price of a barrel at $ 45 and calculated on the basis of the revenues and the deficit, which decreased to only 25 trillion.
With the arrival of oil prices above the $ 71 mark, the price difference between what is specified in the budget and the prices reached today is more than $ 25.

According to calculations made by the "Yes Iraq" platform, this price surplus will add about $ 25 billion this year, and with the difference in the new exchange rate, it will enter the treasury about 37 trillion Iraqi dinars, at a time when the deficit is only 25 trillion, which means that it will flood as well.
About 12 trillion Iraqi dinars during the year 2021, if oil prices stabilized above the $ 70 barrier.
More pressure but many of these PM also want the project to delete the zeros and not just to go back to 1200 rate.
They want at least a 1:1 and the lower denominations to come back.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum