Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/11/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/11/21

Go down

Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/11/21 Empty Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/11/21

Post by RamblerNash Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:20 pm

All the news this week is about passing some much-needed legislation in parliament. Right now there are two laws on the table to vote on. The Federal Court Law and the 2021 Budget. We were originally told earlier this week the budget would be voted on in next Monday’s session but now we are told it will be held up due to the also wanting to take up the Federal Court Law in the same session. The law is still being fine-tuned.

When will they vote on the Oil and Gas Law?

They will probably take this up soon too along with the referendum for Article 140. Both of these laws have been ongoing as pieces to the Oil and Gas law have already been voted on and are now effective laws. But the KRG needs to assurances (by legislated law) how this territory in article 140  is to be managed and by whom and will need the funding from the GOI to do it. 

As oil prices rise Iraq is bouncing back. We see them accumulating yet more funds in the CBI reserves. This is all very good! They will need this to RV. Remember that in 2012 Dr Shabibi has nearly 90 billion in the reserves and kept the provisional rate to 1166. Remember Dr Shabibi planned to revalue the currency in 2012 and then reinstate it in early 2013.

So, in today’s day and age and all that is happening in the USA I would not doubt that an RV could happen before they opened the budget but remember they must secure this money first or Iraq will be swallowed up by the deep state along with our money too. The dems have an enormous tax plan on the middle class coming if Biden stays as president. Having the wealth does us no good if the government is only going to find ways to take it anyhow….and they will I can assure you if the deep state has their way! They have a plan for America and its not pretty.

More news….

POLITICAL AGREEMENT TO PASS THE OIL AND GAS LAW

The MP for the Sadikoun Parliamentary Bloc, Fadel Al-Fatlawi, revealed today, Tuesday, a political agreement to pass the oil and gas law.

Al-Fatlawi said in a statement that "the political blocs are heading towards passing the oil and gas law after completing the laws of the Federal Supreme Court and the federal budget for 2021," pointing out that "the law may be presented inside the parliament during the next week."

He added that "the law is of great importance in solving the outstanding problems between Baghdad and Erbil and the oil-producing provinces," noting that "passing it will achieve justice in the distribution of wealth and the revival of poor areas."

He continued, "The law enjoys great political support in Parliament, and there is a serious intention to settle it and pass it during the current legislative term."

More news….

WEIGHTS TO PASS THE BUDGET AND THE FEDERAL COURT IN THE NEXT SESSION

March 10, 2021 Walter

Follow-up – Mawazine News

A member of Parliament, Jasim Al-Bakhati, confirmed, on Wednesday, that 150 parliamentary signatures have been collected to pass the budget during the next week.

Al-Bakhati said in a statement followed by Mawazine News / that “the approval of the budget law is easier than the Federal Court’s law,” indicating that “the first has one problem, which is the region’s share of the budget and the amount of oil that the region delivers to Baghdad, while the Federal Court’s law has six paragraphs. Not yet agreed upon. ”

Then later in the week out pops this article…

PARLIAMENT PRESIDENCY EXCLUDES PASSING THE BUDGET LAW AT A SESSION NEXT WEEK

On Thursday, the second deputy speaker, Bashir Al-Haddad, ruled out passing the budget bill for 2021, at next week's session.

Al-Haddad said in a press interview, that "it is difficult to pass the financial budget in next Monday's session, BECAUSE THE FEDERAL COURT LAW HAS NOT YET BEEN APPROVED."

Al-Haddad added, "The parliament presidency must set another session for the budget, for the purpose of voting on it."

Last Monday, Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi directed the inclusion of the budget bill on the agenda of next Monday’s session, based on a request submitted by Representative Yusef al-Kalabi and signed by 150 deputies.

(Mnt Goat – I am glad they plan to do these two events at one session. Seems to me they told us this might be an issue. I suspect they will keep stalling until early April sometime. Why do I say this? Go watch my latest Video set entitled “The Time Frame Is Getting Closer Than You Think”. Let’s watch it play out. It is all interconnected only you don’t know the pieces and what they are trying to do here.)

More news….

OIL PRICES RISE ON ECONOMIC OUTLOOK AND FUEL INVENTORIES FALL

Crude oil prices rose Thursday as vaccine launches boosted economic prospects and U.S. fuel inventories fell sharply, although gains were crowned by higher crude oil inventories after last month's Texas storm.

Brent crude futures for May rose 57 cents, or 0.84%, to $68.50 a barrel by 0505 GMT, while West Texas Intermediate for April was up 54 cents, or 0.82%, at $64.98.

U.S. gasoline inventories fell 11.9 million barrels in the week ended March 5 to 231.6 million barrels, the Energy Information Administration said.

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets (  ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

AN OFFICIAL TO AL-ARABY AL-JADEED: 3 BILLION DOLLARS OF IRANIAN FUNDS ARE FROZEN IN IRAQ

Today, Tuesday, the Iranian government confirmed the approval of the authorities in Baghdad to allow Iran to partially use its frozen funds in Iraq as a result of the international sanctions on Tehran, explaining that the part allowed for use relates to specific internal needs, while a former Iraqi official indicated that the frozen Iranian funds amount to about 3 Billions of dollars.

WASHINGTON: WE HAVE NOT GIVEN A GREEN LIGHT TO RELEASE IRANIAN FUNDS HELD IN IRAQ

The US Secretary of State, Anthony Blinken, DENIED THE VALIDITY OF WHAT WAS SAID THAT THE US ADMINISTRATION HAD GIVEN A GREEN LIGHT TO COUNTRIES TO RELEASE IRANIAN FUNDS WITHHELD DUE TO US SANCTIONS .

Blinken said during a hearing before the Foreign Affairs Committee in the House of Representatives, that what is said is that the US administration has given a green light to certain countries, such as South Korea or Iraq, to release billions of dollars of Iranian oil money frozen under the US sanctions, is nothing but disinformation and is "wrong ."

Blinken stressed that any green light in this regard "WILL NOT BE ISSUED UNTIL AFTER IRAN RETURNS TO THE NUCLEAR DEAL." He said, "If Iran returns to fulfilling its obligations under the nuclear deal, we will do the same ."

Iranian President Hassan Rouhani called on Iraq to release billions of dollars that were frozen in Iraqi banks due to US sanctions

(Mnt Goat – the TRUTH always eventually comes out)

THE FINANCIAL ADVISOR TALKS ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF PAYING THE DEBTS TO IRAN IN IRAQI DINARS

Mazhar Muhammad Salih, the economic advisor to the Prime Minister, said, Tuesday, that Iraq can pay the value of gas supplied to Iraqi power stations to Iran in Iraqi dinars, in exchange for humanitarian needs such as food and medicine, in light of the US sanctions imposed on Tehran.

Saleh said in a press statement, followed by "People", (March 9, 2021), that "the accumulated funds of Iranian companies are the value of Iraq's purchases of gas supplied to Iraq's power stations, as well as the price of supplying electricity to some governorates, rights that accumulate daily with the value of the supply ". 

Saleh explained that "there is a complete ban from the United States on any dealings in dollars or foreign currencies in the form of bank transfers with Iran," noting that "there are humanitarian exceptions represented by the possibility of paying those accumulated rights in cash in favor of Tehran for needs such as food, medicine and some expenses for tourists coming to Iraq." It shall be paid from the accumulator for these sums and dues, and are subject to criteria acceptable to all parties.

Saleh stressed that "the balance, the volume of frozen funds in Iraq, is variable and may increase by consuming gas and electricity daily and decrease upon payment," while the Iranian side affirms that it is estimated at $ 5 billion.

(Mnt Goat – this article proves to us that the Buna system of exchanging currency between Arab countries does not yet include Iraq otherwise there would be no question of this taking place. Why release these funds anyhow? The government is only going to buy more rockets and send them over the border to explode in Iraq. What the hell. We would be crazy to allow this money go to Iran.)

Articles End
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum