Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Karawi gets one billion dinars for freedom in Najaf I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Karawi gets one billion dinars for freedom in Najaf I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Karawi gets one billion dinars for freedom in Najaf I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Karawi gets one billion dinars for freedom in Najaf I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Karawi gets one billion dinars for freedom in Najaf I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Karawi gets one billion dinars for freedom in Najaf I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Karawi gets one billion dinars for freedom in Najaf I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Karawi gets one billion dinars for freedom in Najaf I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Karawi gets one billion dinars for freedom in Najaf I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Karawi gets one billion dinars for freedom in Najaf I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Karawi gets one billion dinars for freedom in Najaf I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Karawi gets one billion dinars for freedom in Najaf I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Karawi gets one billion dinars for freedom in Najaf I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Karawi gets one billion dinars for freedom in Najaf I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Karawi gets one billion dinars for freedom in Najaf I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Karawi gets one billion dinars for freedom in Najaf I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Karawi gets one billion dinars for freedom in Najaf I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Karawi gets one billion dinars for freedom in Najaf I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Karawi gets one billion dinars for freedom in Najaf I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Karawi gets one billion dinars for freedom in Najaf I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Karawi gets one billion dinars for freedom in Najaf

Go down

Karawi gets one billion dinars for freedom in Najaf Empty Karawi gets one billion dinars for freedom in Najaf

Post by RamblerNash Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:14 pm

Karawi gets one billion dinars for freedom in Najaf Photo-2021-03-11-18-41-29
03/11/2021 18:49:57

{Najaf: Al Furat News} The First Deputy Governor of Najaf Al Ashraf, Hashem Al-Karawi, announced obtaining the approval of the Minister of Planning to allocate one billion dinars to Al-Hurriya district.

A statement of his office, a copy of which (Al Furat News) received, stated that "Al-Karawi obtained the approval of the Minister of Planning after his last meeting to allocate one billion dinars to Al-Hurriya district, and that is within the abundance of (Freedom - Abbasiya) Street."

He added, "In the coming weeks, the projects that were prepared by Dr. M in the area of ​​Al-Hurriya, the municipality of Al-Hurriya and the director of the district of Al-Hurriya will be started according to the actual need for these projects. 

The two departments (water and sewage) will also be directed to benefit from their operational budgets in completing service projects in Al-Hurriya sub-district. "

Al-Karawi pointed to "working to form a joint work team between the head of the administrative unit, service departments and the corresponding departments in order to complete all service projects and according to priority," adding, "a meeting was held with the Reconstruction Authority in order to give privacy in completing service projects in the area of ​​freedom."

Al-Karawi stressed "the need to prepare a budget that is compatible with the lack of services in the area and its disadvantage, especially at the service level."

Wafa Al-Fatlawi

LINK

Karawi gets one billion dinars for freedom in Najaf 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum