Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
looks like january 2012 is rv month! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
looks like january 2012 is rv month! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
looks like january 2012 is rv month! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
looks like january 2012 is rv month! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
looks like january 2012 is rv month! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
looks like january 2012 is rv month! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
looks like january 2012 is rv month! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
looks like january 2012 is rv month! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
looks like january 2012 is rv month! I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
looks like january 2012 is rv month! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
looks like january 2012 is rv month! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
looks like january 2012 is rv month! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
looks like january 2012 is rv month! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
looks like january 2012 is rv month! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
looks like january 2012 is rv month! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
looks like january 2012 is rv month! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
looks like january 2012 is rv month! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
looks like january 2012 is rv month! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
looks like january 2012 is rv month! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
looks like january 2012 is rv month! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

looks like january 2012 is rv month!

+29
revenuerog
silkysand
1alaskan
jsmmns
ironlily
Catherine
GoldPeg9
LeeCountyNM
g a p
Jayzze
jahlives
matwms
godsfool713
wes
captspiffy
shiek
Rockin'RV
Gmansaid
H2OMAN
mitkire
pacotaco
pouncer7
dinarstar
whoppertwins
Jewelz
pittmancory90
genesisrevelation
aksafeone
openmind
33 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

looks like january 2012 is rv month! Empty looks like january 2012 is rv month!

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:38 am

Shabibi said once the troops are gone the value of the iqd will go up. I guess jan 2012 is our month.

Back to top Go down

looks like january 2012 is rv month! Empty Re: looks like january 2012 is rv month!

Post by openmind Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:51 am

Will it still be considered as done on June 30, 2011??? At least he said the value will rise. Go RV.

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

looks like january 2012 is rv month! Empty Re: looks like january 2012 is rv month!

Post by aksafeone Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:58 am

Shabibi also said the RV was to be "SOON". That was over a year ago. He also said,"Get your house in order or in 30 days I will do it myself." That deadline is 11/4. Now he says, " When the Troops are gone the dinar value will go up."
I am starting to not like this guy. I thought he was the only one left that a person could rely on, but alas it now appears that the RV is not "imminent", nor will it be at the end of the infamous "30 days." It now appears that the Iraqi Dinar (and the basket of currencies) has once again alluded us and remains allusive.
This intrigue is killing us. The suspense is overbearing. Once again we will be told mis-information abounds, what we are hearing is smoke and mirrors, etc. It appears that the RV is smoke and mirrors and our investment is now headed toward the roller coaster once again. What joy. Heightened suspense abounds!
Is there an end to all of this? One wonders. Invest in Iraq - why, they can't even decide to follow through on their own revaluation of their currency.
Is there a RV anywhere in the future? IS JANUARY 2012 OUR MONTH? Stay tuned for further developments on this and other investment related issues.
(How much longer will this charade continue?) The world continues to wait.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:03 am

Shabibi didnt say the first two things you mentioned. Those were just rumors to generate hype. He did however say the DInar would go up in value, according to the article above.

RON PAUL 2012

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by genesisrevelation Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:11 am

punisher

Shabibi said once the troops are gone the value of the iqd will go up. I guess jan 2012 is our month.

//
Really Punisher? I thought you were sharper than that! Your comment contradicts all the wonderful intel provided by Okie, Bear, ScottiG, Jonnywg, RichQueen, SweetQueen, TonyTNT, BWM, Freeway Bill, Bull Dog, Bluwolf and other sharp intel providers... Are you suggesting that our intel providers are completely off base and should be looking at Jan 2012 and listening to YOU? I think not! Smoke and Mirrors is the theme when it comes to news out of Iraq; even when it comes from the honorable and respectable Dr. Shabibi! Remember who controls the Iraqi media.

All one has to do right now is closely scrutinize the EU Summit, the condition of Europe, the U.S. and China to know that this RI/RV MUST go down now! Are you watching gold, oil and the U.S. Dollar. Come on brother! Get a clue!!!

Our time has come and this blessing is upon us! And not a moment too soon...

genesisrevelation

Back to top Go down

Post by pittmancory90 Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:17 am

It will be before then the deals are done they world needs it now

pittmancory90

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:10 am

This is quite common with punisher starting these negative one liner doubting threads on purpose because he likes punishing himself and others staying true to his name and enjoys getting attention from your reaction because of course misery loves company - though yet he will constantly chime into every thread and manage a two word message to say -"go rv' - as if pretending to be positive when he is not because he is a punisher of information as you can clearly see - why do any of you patronize his skepticism in his questioning every thing negative he can find - he brings it upon himself and loves the attention - true to his name -
Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pittmancory90 Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:37 am

True that! Go RV!! No cbi update bring us the blessing God amen

pittmancory90

Back to top Go down

Post by whoppertwins Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:02 am

i ll b back said the RV

I'll Be Back!looks like january 2012 is rv month! 437791839
whoppertwins
whoppertwins

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:44 am

punisher wrote:Shabibi said once the troops are gone the value of the iqd will go up. I guess jan 2012 is our month.

My sentiments exactly 8)

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pouncer7 Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:14 am

I have always wondered why everyone believes everything Shabibi says. Nothing he has ever said has come to fruition. Frank26, in particular, has always talked about how honest Shabibi is. That's laughable! I can't see where any leader in the ME has ever been honest!
pouncer7
pouncer7

Back to top Go down

Post by pacotaco Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:25 am

If it happens today, Great! if it happens 11-11-11, Great! If it takes til 2012 or even 2015, I am still in this. Everyone just has to decide when to get off the train. Fact is, no matter what press release or link you find. It is not going to give the rate or the date for us. And as of now there is not one guru that has even got close. Do your own research, and wait for this to come to you. Smile It is coming I can feel the start of the vibratrion in the ground. Smile

Go RV!!!!

pacotaco

Back to top Go down

Post by mitkire Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:05 am

you will see it on the forex before you hear it from any guru.

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:31 am

genesisrevelation wrote:punisher

//
Really Punisher? I thought you were sharper than that! Your comment contradicts all the wonderful intel provided by Okie, Bear, ScottiG, Jonnywg, RichQueen, SweetQueen, TonyTNT, BWM, Freeway Bill, Bull Dog, Bluwolf and other sharp intel providers... Are you suggesting that our intel providers are completely off base and should be looking at Jan 2012 and listening to YOU? I think not! Smoke and Mirrors is the theme when it comes to news out of Iraq; even when it comes from the honorable and respectable Dr. Shabibi! Remember who controls the Iraqi media.

All one has to do right now is closely scrutinize the EU Summit, the condition of Europe, the U.S. and China to know that this RI/RV MUST go down now! Are you watching gold, oil and the U.S. Dollar. Come on brother! Get a clue!!!
:silent:

Ok...so shabibi is a big fat liar and the gurus are 100% correct scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:32 am

Jewelz wrote:This is quite common with punisher starting these negative one liner doubting threads on purpose because he likes punishing himself and others staying true to his name and enjoys getting attention from your reaction because of course misery loves company - though yet he will constantly chime into every thread and manage a two word message to say -"go rv' - as if pretending to be positive when he is not because he is a punisher of information as you can clearly see - why do any of you patronize his skepticism in his questioning every thing negative he can find - he brings it upon himself and loves the attention - true to his name -

You need to chill with your foolishness!!! Go rv!

Back to top Go down

Post by H2OMAN Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:44 am

Punisher is just trying to catch Shakesforlife as top poster ...LOL
H2OMAN
H2OMAN
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:56 am

Hmmmmm...

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockin'RV Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:23 am

Punisher.....I'm on your side.....Shabibi's comments are the only ones with any integrity. There's been too much intel that has demonstrates 'wishful thinking'.

Look at all of the emotional roller coaster rides the intel has produced. Look at the news and you can determine 'windows' of opporturnity for the RV.

To error on the side of conservative thinking, is to enjoy anything sooner.

Punisher, you did very good to share the next window of oppurtunity....

Keep it up!

Rockin'RV

Back to top Go down

Post by shiek Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:28 am

Shabbibi has said many things, don't hang your hat on that

shiek

Back to top Go down

Post by captspiffy Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:30 am

pouncer7 wrote:I have always wondered why everyone believes everything Shabibi says. Nothing he has ever said has come to fruition. Frank26, in particular, has always talked about how honest Shabibi is. That's laughable! I can't see where any leader in the ME has ever been honest!

Pouncer, agreed. Shabibi hasn't been right yet! The longer this goes the more Shabibi is more like Maliki and Allawi.

In the Iraqi schools, there must be a class called BS and Mis Info 101. Shabibi isn't any better than Maliki, period ! :evil:

captspiffy

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:35 am

Jewelz wrote:This is quite common with punisher starting these negative one liner doubting threads on purpose because he likes punishing himself and others staying true to his name and enjoys getting attention from your reaction because of course misery loves company - though yet he will constantly chime into every thread and manage a two word message to say -"go rv' - as if pretending to be positive when he is not because he is a punisher of information as you can clearly see - why do any of you patronize his skepticism in his questioning every thing negative he can find - he brings it upon himself and loves the attention - true to his name -
I'd have to disagree with you. And, no, I'm not trying to pick a fight with you. Just saying that I've been on other sites with punisher and he/she was constantly looking to hear positive news. Even when the info flowing at the time was negative. I think punisher is alot like the rest of us. Tired of the intel roller coaster and ready for the ride to end. Whenever that is.
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by godsfool713 Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:38 am

Razz Razz Razz Razz

THE ONLY THING that is great??!!, is that my first half of my DINAR

(IT) will be in a differentLY TAXED Very Happy Razz

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce :happyjoy:

godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by matwms Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:42 am

Here is the Article

The independent Iraqi news agency / Baghdad - The head of the Liberal parliamentary Bahaa al-Araji, at a conference in the House of Representatives with the various Iraqi political blocs and the host central bank governor, "Shabibi" that the Iraqi economy will improve after the departure of U.S. troops from Iraq.

Araji said the reporter (and independent Iraqi news agency) "that there are four important things were discussed with the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq's economic future, first after the occupation and how to restore economic activity through the profits to be provided by the Iraqi economy

. Saying was "discussed the possibility of the distribution share of the oil to the Iraqi citizen.

Noting "that the governor welcomed this proposal and prepared to cooperate to achieve this important project.

Adding, "discussed the private banks and retail banking, remittances, and how to adjust and with great regret we received information that there are points of a terrorist group and Saddam's Baath The control of these banks. He explained" were discussing these things because we are at the doors of the liberation of Iraq and return of Iraqi sovereignty, even to Anattiy way for terrorists.

He said al-Araji said the most important matter which has been discussed is to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency and the pros in this project.

. Stressing that "the world view to the Iraqi dinar because of the loss of sovereignty would be a diminution of the dinar and the evacuation of troops will raise the value of Iraqi dinar.

P. K / T / N / h

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.ina-iraq.com/news/political/3269.htm

It was stated in this news article.

matwms
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://www.ocalamobilenotary.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:56 am

Thank you for the people who actually see me as the nice guy i am. I am not a negative person by nature. Its just that i see shabibi say that once the troops are gone then the value of the iqd will go up...which would put us in january. How is that being negative? I wish it was today like some are claiming. Go rv!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by jahlives Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:01 am

The article states that the evacuation will raise the value. It doesn't state that an RI or RV won't occur prior to complete evacuation. I would not get upset over this article. It is totally possible to see an RI or RV now and experience an increase in the value of the dinari post evacuation. As long as we can all agree that it is going to happen SOON, let's' focus our energy on that. The rest is just process. WE ARE ONE!
jahlives
jahlives
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:18 am

matwms wrote:Here is the Article

The independent Iraqi news agency / Baghdad - The head of the Liberal parliamentary Bahaa al-Araji, at a conference in the House of Representatives with the various Iraqi political blocs and the host central bank governor, "Shabibi" that the Iraqi economy will improve after the departure of U.S. troops from Iraq.

Araji said the reporter (and independent Iraqi news agency) "that there are four important things were discussed with the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq's economic future, first after the occupation and how to restore economic activity through the profits to be provided by the Iraqi economy

. Saying was "discussed the possibility of the distribution share of the oil to the Iraqi citizen.

Noting "that the governor welcomed this proposal and prepared to cooperate to achieve this important project.

Adding, "discussed the private banks and retail banking, remittances, and how to adjust and with great regret we received information that there are points of a terrorist group and Saddam's Baath The control of these banks. He explained" were discussing these things because we are at the doors of the liberation of Iraq and return of Iraqi sovereignty, even to Anattiy way for terrorists.

He said al-Araji said the most important matter which has been discussed is to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency and the pros in this project.

. Stressing that "the world view to the Iraqi dinar because of the loss of sovereignty would be a diminution of the dinar and the evacuation of troops will raise the value of Iraqi dinar.

P. K / T / N / h

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.ina-iraq.com/news/political/3269.htm

This article could mean any number of things. Do not believe anything that is news from Iraq. Remember dis and mis information will be amoungest us and it is used to shake the speculators. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:32 am

Aj, i too hope for sooner rather than later...go rv!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:56 am

i agree with you this is what shabs intentions are but i will go one step further until certain laws are passed and the 3 monkeys are elected this will not happen and the problem is m is stalling and does not want this to happen with irans blessings. now think about this for one second if iraq wanted to help the other countries that helped them they would have done the right thing and rv but they only care about themselves and how much they can get away with so folks i believe we are in for quite awhile so do not pay much attention to the so called grurs / pumbers it is not happening now this is based on fact not hype and bs
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by g a p Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:35 pm

With the G-20 leaders gathering in Cannes, France, Nov. 3-4,
euro-area government heads gathered in Brussels yesterday for
the 14th time to tackle troubles that began in Greece two years
ago, then engulfed Ireland and Portugal and now threaten Spain
and Italy.

g a p

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeCountyNM Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:50 pm

OOOOOOOO KKKKKKKKK i e !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LeeCountyNM
LeeCountyNM
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:15 pm

YEP! Everytime someone posts a negative and puts the date in future - even though they KNOW eff all - they manage to drop a lead ball in the pit of the stomachs of those who so desparately need this RV.

I do feel, more and more, that there are plants in this forum to do precisely that - on purpose.
You're right Jewelz - we all should really NOT comment. NOT give it any attention or energy.
GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:19 pm

Im going from what shabibi has said. Grow up some of you. When have i ever dropped a rate or date!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:27 pm

terbo56 wrote:Oh no, not AGAIN!!

lol!
GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:30 pm

10-27-2011 Guru Jonnywg WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO THE BANKS OPENING...rates will not post in CBI OR FOREX...PER OUR SOURCES...WE EXPECT THIS TO BE VISIBLE AT THE BANK...EITHER 8AM OR 11 AM CST...no where else...CBI/ FOREX... not showing is basically to give the cashins to the banks this is NOT ACTIVE until the banks show a live rate at the teller screen which means we can cash in...DO NOT CALL THEM YET as they will not released the cashin procedure until RV announced ...the BSI CONTROLS THE RATE AND CAN BIPASS CBI/FOREX if they are told to... I BELIEVE [ it is happening ] TODAY AS ALL OBSTACLES ARE REMOVED...will report back soon

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz1c0Lo4C9V

BREAKING NEWS on CNN :
10-27-2011

Guru Jonnywg

BREAKING NEWS on CNN :

10-27-2011 Guru Jonnywg BREAKING NEWS on CNN :..please be advised that the PRESIDENT OF THE European Economic Council has…announced that the European debt crisis has been resolved . ALSO Germany Greece and the IMF have restructured Greece and resolved their debt structure…The best news we have received to date…no further details can be discussed. AT THIS POINT LETS GET THE RV POSTED…RATES AND OTHER INFO WILL BE RELEASED TOMORROW IF ALL GOES THROUGH AS PLANNED. I DID NOT DECLARE AN RV…however this appears to be the last obstacle.

10-27-2011 Guru BWM they have accomplished what was needed IMO… we’ll see as things unfold over the next few hours…just a few confirmations… got some info on the EU summit….sounds like things resolved…not much else I can say… we just waiting and watching…I’m still under the impression that it may show bank first... but will check every avenue to insure that we look at all the options…when will be the million dollar question…
10-27-2011 Guru Randy Koonce EVERYTHING HINGES ON THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ERBIL, WHICH WE’RE STILL WAITING ON. WHEN THE SECURITY MINISTERS ARE FINALLY SEATED AND THE STRATEGIC COUNCIL IS ANNOUNCED AND VOTED IN BY PARLIMENT, THE RV WILL BE RELEASED BY SHABIBI. FORGET THE BANK SCREENS AND EVERYTHING ELSE THE GURU’S ARE TELLING US ABOUT DATE OR RATE. THIS COULD GO ALL THE WAY TO THE END OF THE YEAR.

10-27-2011 Guru Bluwolf Tomorrow [Thursday] and Friday in Puerto Rico on channel 11 [on] Univision, there will be a special talk about the dinar and its possible impact on fixing our economy. The only thing that I get from this special …is that our time to cashin is very near

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz1byl8goRg

I only know this about this Jonny guy-Katt and other mods consider him very dependable/trustworthy with info-he has been very active recently in Texas with banks, IT people, contacts, etc-I don't have the info right in front of me BUT it is VERY exciting....am staying cautiously excited! :cyclops:

OK I FOUND MORE!!! LOL!

Jonnywg Update THURSDAY 10/27/2011 Early Morning - Shybaby post PTR Forum
10/27/2011 FROM OOMC 10/27/2011

Jonnywg: BREAKING NEWS

jonnywg: good morning all WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY

jonnywg: WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO THE BANKS OPENING

jonnywg: NO I AM IN TEXAS

jonnywg: rates will not post in CBI OR FOREX....... PER OUR SOURCES

jonnywg: WE EXPECT THIS TO BE VISIBLE AT THE BANK..... EITHER 8AM OR 11 AM CST........... no where else

jonnywg: Agreement on a comprehensive package reached at today's #Eurosummit. last night[9:26:26 PM]

msmiss43: IMHO, if it were to show on Forex/CBI websites, with so many people worldwide watching, people would go crazy. Showing up on the banks screens takes that level of craziness out of the picture, to a degree.

jonnywg: mamiss43....it helps

jonnywg: i will be picked up at 730 cst to go in to the bank to view it.......... i will post pictures and recommendations later to day

jonnywg: if for some remote reason it happens at a different time we will report that as well

THJ: jonnywg: Any idea how long it will take for the CBI to show the rate after the banks?

jonnywg: apparently up to 2 weeks for CBI /FOREX

soonerfan: JONNYWG But you do believe it is happening today?
jonnywg: YES I BELIEVE IT TODAY AS ALL OBSTACLES ARE REMOVED

Read More Link on Right

sunshine: jONNY..CAN WE CASH IN...AS SOON AS IT SHOWS ON BANKS...WITHOUT SEEING IT ON CBI ?

jonnywg: you have to wait until i get answers and the bank cashins before we can discuss

jonnywg: i will ingnore cashin questions as banks have not released policy
jonnywg: CANNOT SHARE DETAILS UNTIL THEY ARE RELEASED

jonnywg: we will find out soon enough...... so we wait until postings

annieb: jonnuwg I have a questions. Why does this have to happen when US banks are open. Why could this have not already shown in the UK banks?

jonnywg: ANNIEB COULD BE

krex: jonnywg excuse me if this has been asked, will we see a rate today IYO?
jonnywg: KREX YES

jonnywg: ASN....... CBI/ FOREX..... not showing is basically to give the cashins to the banks

ngodstrust: WoW Jonnywg - it just hit me why this might be ,,,, So by using the banks the UST get the Dinar and its not sent directly back to Iraq ??

jonnywg: ngodstrust correct

Kitkat: jonnywg: WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO THE BANKS OPENING ........... rates will not post in CBI OR FOREX....... PER OUR SOURCES .......jonnywg: WE EXPECT THIS TO BE VISIBLE AT THE BANK..... EITHER 8AM OR 11 AM CST........... no where else

jonnywg: please note that this is NOT ACTIVE until the banks show a live rate at the teller screen which meens we can cash in.........DO NOT CALL THEM YET as they will not released the cashin procedure until RV announced

JoseyWales: TY JONNY.....YOU DA MAN!!!!!

ngodstrust: Jonnywg - WoW My Government at work, is this also why you were saying pay attention to what is going on? So the bank could introduce a lower rate (For the Spread) ??

ngodstrust: WoW here is another one, by making sure the banks are 1st up the UST makes sure they get their TAX money as welll through automation ...

az-tex: This goes against everything Okie (and many other folks) has said how this is going to go down... hmmmmmm

az-tex: Think about it... IF the CBI hasn't posted the rate, how in the world would the banks KNOW what it was??? Doesn't make sense.

jonnywg: as-tex the BSI CONTROLS THE RATE AND CAN BIPASS CBI/FOREX if they are told to

jonnywg: i am leaving to get ready to go to the bank.......will report back soon

SHYBABY

Last edited by Catherine on Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:52 pm; edited 6 times in total
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:03 pm

The above breaking news had me there for a sec...go rv!

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:05 pm

HEY PUNISHER???

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

looks like january 2012 is rv month! Smiley-happy093looks like january 2012 is rv month! 7_11_117looks like january 2012 is rv month! Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:07 pm

Catherine wrote:HEY PUNISHER???

Hey, whats up...

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:14 pm

I left you a few questions in here the other day but maybe you did not see them? I asked you a few times if you have any updates from that friend of your's (I think you work with him? and he had good RV news?!)

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

looks like january 2012 is rv month! Smiley-happy093looks like january 2012 is rv month! 7_11_117looks like january 2012 is rv month! Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:45 pm

Thanks Terb! I am still waiting to hear back from Punisher...but not for long since I worked 3rd shift last night and am still up at almost 3pm! Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:52 pm

REALLY????? who of ANY of the "intel providers" has been right so far?????

I am sure everyone has great intentions and truly want's to help, but truly NO intel has proven to be true so far. It's all miss information and contacts who LIE

genesisrevelation wrote:punisher

//

Back to top Go down

Post by ironlily Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:03 pm

Shabibi is not GOD and not in control of the world!

ironlily

Back to top Go down

Post by jsmmns Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:33 pm

AJAnderson wrote:

P. K / T / N / h

This article could mean any number of things. Do not believe anything that is news from Iraq. Remember dis and mis information will be amoungest us and it is used to shake the speculators. AJ
All I have to say is remember what China and Kuwait did before they revalued their currency. Misinformation all over the place. This is for world security. Prevents terrorist organizations from knowing when it will happen. Smile

jsmmns

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:08 pm

Catherine, I never saw your PM's, sorry. The guy that works at wells fargo doesn't know more than I reported so I don't bother asking anymore questions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:08 pm

jsmmns wrote:
AJAnderson wrote:

P. K / T / N / h

All I have to say is remember what China and Kuwait did before they revalued their currency. Misinformation all over the place. This is for world security. Prevents terrorist organizations from knowing when it will happen. Smile

I hope you are right buddy, go RV!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:43 pm

Why January?

the President said "Before the end of the year".

But now to throw a monkey wrench into it. If it RV's right at the end of the year, what do you do, with little or no time to arrange any income tax advantages, do you wait till after Jan 1 to cash in? But then you run the risk of the tax rate going up in 2012.

But I think if obama does get reelected, the income tax rate won't go up till after the and the new congress ar in place after Jan 20, 2013.

But still what do you do?

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:08 pm

I hope for sometime in nov, but expect jan.

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:23 pm

Remember the good ole days back in July and August when we were on 1st and goal?

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:28 pm

I meant with respect to RV, but ok. LOL.

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by silkysand Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:30 pm

punisher wrote:I hope for sometime in nov, but expect jan.

Starting to believe my dealer. He just told me today that his friends in Iraq had told him they were hearing the RV was to take place from Jan/Mar. He asked if i knew this .......I said,"I do now". but didn't really take it to heart.....im in denial Rolling Eyes .lol...He's from Iraq himself so my first thought was...worth to consider his info...totally in the dark now...be blessed.

Last edited by silkysand on Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)
silkysand
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by revenuerog Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:52 pm

I just posted this in another thread, but it fits better here....

I have a good friend from High School days who's now a Lt. Col. serving in Iraq. I found him on Facebook and we've been chatting about the rv...here's his latest post to me.... I asked him if he's ready to come home....

reply: "Getting there. Was talking with an Iraqi on Sunday and he said thathe had heard the change would be in 2012 and they would issue new currency shortly thereafter"

There's...that's my only "intel"...lol...

‎"If you think the cost of success is high, wait until you get the bill for failure."
~Charlie Ragus
revenuerog
revenuerog
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://www.pileof.goldfromkb.com

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum