Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Guru Pimpy: "I don't care if you're talking about backroom screens, redemption centers on standby, waiting for magic codes, all that crap.  I don't care what they say, it's all bull ..." 3/10/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Guru Pimpy: "I don't care if you're talking about backroom screens, redemption centers on standby, waiting for magic codes, all that crap. I don't care what they say, it's all bull ..." 3/10/21

Go down

Guru Pimpy: "I don't care if you're talking about backroom screens, redemption centers on standby, waiting for magic codes, all that crap.  I don't care what they say, it's all bull ..." 3/10/21 Empty Guru Pimpy: "I don't care if you're talking about backroom screens, redemption centers on standby, waiting for magic codes, all that crap. I don't care what they say, it's all bull ..." 3/10/21

Post by RamblerNash Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:25 pm

Guru Pimpy  

Many people are asking me, 'Hey Pimpy When do you think the RI/RV is going to happen?  Will it be announced?  What do you think the rate is going to be?'  We don't do rates and we don't do dates.  There's a reason for it.  Because no body knows.  Everything is speculation... there could be an announcement of an RV or an RI at anytime.  No one knows.  I don't care if you're talking about backroom screens, redemption centers on standby, waiting for magic codes, all that crap.  I don't care what they say, it's all bull shit.

You don't need humanitarian projects, you don't need to go to redemption centers, you don't need to take your dinar and turn it in to anybody. So when they say they have these...they want you to give them your dinars because they're getting 'contract rates' that's really skittish.  Be careful...don't get focused on just an announcement.  There are other things we can be watching out for that would allow the Iraqi dinar to increase in value...Strong economy.  Increase in Federal Reserves.  Increase in gold holding.  Decrease in money supply...
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum