Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
MarkZ: "i would not be surprised to get a call at any moment" 3/9/21 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MarkZ: "i would not be surprised to get a call at any moment" 3/9/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "i would not be surprised to get a call at any moment" 3/9/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MarkZ: "i would not be surprised to get a call at any moment" 3/9/21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ: "i would not be surprised to get a call at any moment" 3/9/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ: "i would not be surprised to get a call at any moment" 3/9/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "i would not be surprised to get a call at any moment" 3/9/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "i would not be surprised to get a call at any moment" 3/9/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "i would not be surprised to get a call at any moment" 3/9/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "i would not be surprised to get a call at any moment" 3/9/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "i would not be surprised to get a call at any moment" 3/9/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "i would not be surprised to get a call at any moment" 3/9/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "i would not be surprised to get a call at any moment" 3/9/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "i would not be surprised to get a call at any moment" 3/9/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "i would not be surprised to get a call at any moment" 3/9/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "i would not be surprised to get a call at any moment" 3/9/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ: "i would not be surprised to get a call at any moment" 3/9/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ: "i would not be surprised to get a call at any moment" 3/9/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ: "i would not be surprised to get a call at any moment" 3/9/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ: "i would not be surprised to get a call at any moment" 3/9/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

MarkZ: "i would not be surprised to get a call at any moment" 3/9/21

Go down

MarkZ: "i would not be surprised to get a call at any moment" 3/9/21 Empty MarkZ: "i would not be surprised to get a call at any moment" 3/9/21

Post by RamblerNash Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:32 pm

MZ:  There are lots of rumors….and what we heard overnight is rumors with the bonds….especially the older bonds like German bonds, Mexican bonds have already started trading…..I have not been able to find anybody who has exchanged with real dollars in their pockets…..but there is a lot of static or chatter about it.

MZ: Are they positioning and calling a lot of bond traders in? YES.   They even flew one bond trader I know from the states and back to Zurich late yesterday.

MZ: We are in a good spot right now….sit tight…we are awfully close to the end of this.

MZ: Venezuela is still expecting a major announcement about their currency within the next 2 weeks…the folks on the ground in Iraq are also expecting it within the next few weeks. In Iraq they very much expect a new value before April 1st.

Even Mr. C thinks we could go at any moment…..i would not be surprised to get a call at any moment.

Member: Looks like all countries go at the same timeline

ISAAC MAR 8 Tomorrow I will have 3 conference calls and will know what is going on and if this will happen this week from the 9 to 16 of March. Keep you posted. I will talk to some whales later also

MZ: No movement on CMKX but Matt K will be on the stream with news shortly .

Matt K joins the stream about minute 15:00 with CMKX updates

Member:  ‘Forbes reports on the benefits of collapsing the economies of the West : REPORT: World Needs Equivalent Of Pandemic Lockdown Every 2 Years To Meet Paris Carbon Emission Goals’ Aaaaand there it is …

Member:  The Federal Reserve is in a heavy struggle trying to keep everything stable. It won't last.

MZ: The Federal Reserve is juggling…they have so many balls in the air hoping we won’t notice the implosion of our bond market- that it’s inverting…..its downright crazy what is going on…..the implosion is close and the reset is the answer.

Member:  Mark, Per Restored Republic update…..Fed/Treasury on Native Sovereign land near RENO... as well as Soverign Native land for Capitol building near Houston?? Makes sense, kill the Corp. keep KEYS on Sovereign soil??

Member:  RV this week for sure , pray and believe

Member:  Dinar investor keeps saying March 21st. All of his vidoes with proof

Member:  Senate amended the unemployment to 300 a week but extended it for and extra month. House to vote on package today.

MZ:  https://youtu.be/yNiHj-XDODg   Lynette Zang on the bond market…this is a really good one.

Member:  BREAKING NOW from a must watch rod steel (mark and salty friend) https://www.bitchute.com/video/V8FIGW6gVCzp/

Member:  ROD Steele currency rates...watch the video

MarkZ: "i would not be surprised to get a call at any moment" 3/9/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum