Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/9/21 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/9/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/9/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/9/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/9/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/9/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/9/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/9/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/9/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/9/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/9/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/9/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/9/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/9/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/9/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/9/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/9/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/9/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/9/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/9/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/9/21

Go down

Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/9/21 Empty Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/9/21

Post by RamblerNash Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:29 pm

More news….

Just as I thought would happen when I published the Golden Calf video set. Many of you are still in denial that you are not idolizing the wrong values. Okay so you may not be worshiping the newly made Trump statue at CPAC but you surely worship money and the waiting for the RV to happen. Many  have missed entirely the important points of the video set. As always many of you look on the surface and do not stop to think about the inner meaning. This video set is chock-full of lessons for all of us to learn and to live by. 

For most of my life I read the bible. I often would ask myself just why all these stories. Yes, I knew they were lessons to learn but they were hard to understand even in the St James version. Now as we transition into this new age, I am beginning just now to really understand why God gave us the bible. I can see it playing out all over again, especially in the Old Testament stories. WOW! It does amaze me how nothing has really changed much. Same old greed and lust for power and control.

More news….

STATUS OF THE RV

Yes, we move into March quickly. March is going to be a very significant month for everyone everywhere. This week I took the time to call my contact person in the CBI. I am told the IMF just completed a week-long high-level meeting with to finalize the project to delete the zeros and just how they plan to roll it out. Why would they do this now?

Also, in this meeting they talked rates for the in-country revaluation and then the later reinstatement. The rates are rising as oil is rising to over $70+ a barrel. I was reminded by my contact that they will soon be no longer dependent on the currency auctions. This was fantastic news as I know what this means. They have not yet used the Buna system but are fully functional and tied into it. They are just waiting for something. What could this be? I believe it is the Financial Reset but not until Trump is back in the Whitehouse and this corruption in Washington DC is dealt with. We need the correct Financial Reset and not the sinister  “reset” the deep state globalists have planned for the world.

Agreements with Iran are also underway and I am told that plans are to revalue the Rial in the near future. I was not given a rate but I imagine a rate would be part of the timing of the Iraqi revaluation and in-line with it.

So, If I were you I would also remember that the 2021 budget is not yet passed thus not yet opened. We could still have an opportunity to see the revaluation and reinstatement. The show is not over until the fat lady signs. Oh…sorry this is not social justice…lol..lol..lol… I know it is March already and far from early January but what matters the most is that they have not yet opened the new budget and spent it. Once they do this we are in trouble if they have not yet moved on the PROJECT TO DELETE THE ZEROS and the revaluation part of the process. No, there are no plans to move the Finance Ministry to a fiscal year to begin in April. This is just more guru intel talk as I have verified this before I talk. Did they? Again, this is just more talk to get you to go along with the delay. It simply is not real. These gurus will just string you along and along, over and over again.

More news….

THE BRITISH AMBASSADOR: IRAQ WILL WITNESS A GREAT OPENNESS TO THE WORLD

The British Ambassador to Iraq, Stephen Hickey, said Saturday, March 6, 2021 that Iraq will witness a great openness to the world.

Hickey said in a press statement, that he is “very happy with the visit of Pope Francis, to Iraq,” noting that “this visit represents an important symbol of peaceful and pluralistic coexistence in Iraq.”

He added, “THE WHOLE WORLD IS NOW FOCUSING ON IRAQ, because the Pope is an important symbol for the whole world,” noting that “we will witness the opening of Iraq to the world significantly.”

(Mnt Goat – Remember this- 3 corrupt countries, 3 Men sent by God, then 3 miracles.)

More news….

IRAQ TACKLES CORRUPTION IN CURRENCY AUCTIONS

The Iraqi Cabinet held its weekly meeting on Tuesday under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kadhimi.

Addressing the meeting, the Prime Minister said the reserves of the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) have increased by $4 billion, adding that the government has been able to tackle what it describes as “the corruption at the notorious foreign currency auction”.

The Prime Minister directed all ministers not to repeat the mistakes of previous governments, and not to let bureaucratic practices impede the implementation of strategic decisions.

(Source: Govt of Iraq)

More news….

KUWAIT WAR COMPENSATION TO BE COMPLETED IN THE COMING PERIOD

Saleh indicated that only an amount of less than $ 2.5 billion of the $ 52 billion remains of the Kuwait war compensation until the moment, as 3% of the proceeds of every barrel of Iraqi crude oil exported is still being deducted, through a mechanism and a bank account that is handled by the Reserve Bank. Federal Council in New York, according to subsequent Security Council Resolution 1483 in May 2003.

He pointed out that the deductions are currently paid through the United Nations Compensation Fund {UNCC}, expecting that all the remaining compensation will end within a year or a little more, depending on the evolution of oil prices and the returns of a barrel of Iraqi oil exported.

More news….

THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES COMPLETES VOTING ON THE FEDERAL COURT BILL

March 8, 2021 Walter

The House of Representatives completed voting on the Federal Supreme Court bill. The House of Representatives voted by a two-thirds majority on Articles 8, 10 and 21 of the Federal Supreme Court bill. The House of Representatives session began under the chairmanship of Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi and in the presence of 250 deputies.

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets (  ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

THE MOVEMENT OF CHANGING THE EXCHANGE RATE OF THE DOLLAR RETURNS TO THE FOREFRONT .. DEPUTY: THE BLOCS PROPOSED TWO NEW PRICES

Once again, MP Hassan Khlati confirms that there is a parliamentary move to change the current dollar exchange rate.

Khatti said, in a televised interview, that "there is a clear parliamentary tendency to adopt a new exchange rate for the dollar, which will be close to what the government specified earlier, and what comes within the interest of the Iraqi individual.

(Mnt Goat – they are NOT talking about an RV…get it? We don’t need this. What we need it the project to delete the zeros and go at least 1:1.)

He continued, "Determining the exchange rate of the dollar between 1300 - 1350 dinars is the demand of the political blocs at the present time, to be a compromise between the price set by the government, and the demands of society groups to return it to the old ".price

Earlier, Finance Minister Ali Allawi said in a press interview that "the dollar exchange rate is a government decision that cannot be changed daily as desired," indicating that "the markets have accepted the current exchange rate and will give incentives over the ".coming years to the private sector and strengthen the cash reserve

The minister promised to "find stability by paying the salaries of employees on time," while noting that "the external debts amount to ".60 billion dollars and the internal 70 trillion dinars

Member of the Legal Committee, Representative Hussein Al-Aqabi, considered, on Wednesday (March 3, 2021), the statement of the Minister of Finance, Ali Abdul Amir Allawi, regarding the inability to change the dollar exchange rate, which he considered unsuccessful.

Al-Aqabi said in an interview with (Baghdad Today), "The legislative authority is the authority to decide on financial matters from imposing financial burdens, whether they are fees or taxes, and the recent statement of the Minister of Finance about the exchange rate of the dollar is unsuccessful, even if the increase in the exchange rate came in accordance with the bank law. Central, but it can be corrected and amended by the legislative authority.

He added that "the position of the Minister of Finance is unsound, negative, and unconstitutional and cannot be accepted at all," stressing that "the House of Representatives must assume its moral and constitutional responsibility in this direction because the Iraqi people are under great pressure due to the increase in spending, which led to the increase in prices by more than 30% did not create .significant economic and financial burdens on large segments of the people

Al-Aqabi called for "the need to correct the equation by Parliament, as it is a moral obligation to support large segments of Iraqis," stressing "the need for the government to be aware of its legal and constitutional rights and to feel the suffering of millions of poor and ".simple people

On Tuesday (March 2, 2021), Minister of Finance Ali Abdul Amir Allawi made new statements regarding changing the exchange rate of the dollar and the 2021 budget, while stressing that THE EXCHANGE RATE CANNOT BE MODIFIED.

(Mnt Goat – Folks, there is no new RV exchange rate built into the budget. Get it? Stop listening to these guru idiots like TNT and Big(stupid) call)

AL-KAABI CALLS FOR A SERIOUS AND URGENT STOP TO RETURN TO THE PREVIOUS DOLLAR EXCHANGE RATE

March 3, 2021 Walter

[Baghdad-Where]

First Deputy Speaker of Parliament, Hassan Al-Kaabi, called on Wednesday for a serious and urgent pause to return to the previous dollar exchange rate.

Al-Kaabi said, during a session of the House of Representatives, that “raising the exchange rate of the dollar has a very negative impact on the life of the Iraqi citizen, and for economic stability in general.”

He stressed, “There must be a serious and urgent pause for all members of the House of Representatives and the Parliamentary Finance Committee to return to the previous exchange rate.

(Mnt Goat – Just so much news about the exchange rate. Yes, lots of pressure from all directions to finally go back to a normalized rate and off the sole de facto peg of the US dollar. It is time. It will happen. I can not give you a time as I do not know, but I do know they are discussing  it and making plans for it in 2021 not 2022.)

AL-HALBOUSI: PRESENT THE BUDGET TO A VOTE SOON, AND WE WILL PROCEED WITH THE LEGISLATION OF THE OIL AND GAS LAW

March 4, 2021 Walter

(Baghdad: Al Furat News) The Speaker of Parliament, Muhammad Al-Halbousi, confirmed, on Thursday, the parliament’s keenness to proceed with the laws that were suspended in previous sessions, most notably the Federal Supreme Court Law, which was suspended throughout previous sessions.

In a statement, Al-Furat News Agency received a copy of it today, Al-Halbousi said, “There is insistence from members of the House of Representatives to proceed with legislative measures, to complete the Federal Supreme Court Law.” Being sensitive and related to the composition of the court and the decision-making mechanism.

He indicated that “successive meetings will be held with the heads of the political forces and the legal committee, and these meetings will be chaired by the presidency of the Council, in order to reach common points.”

He pointed out that “next Monday has been set as the date for voting on the rest of the articles of this law,” stressing that “the draft budget law will be in the coming days within the council’s agenda to vote on it.”

He stressed that “there are a number of stalled laws that the council will proceed to legislate, such as the oil and gas law, which is one of the laws stipulated in the constitution, which will deal with the mechanism of dealing between Baghdad and Erbil and between Baghdad and the rest of the oil-producing provinces, and the law will be one of the council’s next priorities.”

(Mnt Goat – I have always said that Iraq will need to fully implement their new constitution of 2005 no matter what this means prior to the reinstatement of their currency. There is not much more to do. We know they need a referendum for the Article 140 part to settle how these disputed pieces will be managed and who will manage them. There is also the infamous oil and gas law. Both of these are now in their final stages and we should finally see them. There is also the court reforms that are expected. As we see in the US now how the crooked courts mess up the entire democratic process and are absolutely needed to be impartial and just enforce their constitution and laws of the land. It is no different in Iraq.)

REPRESENTATIVE ECONOMIC: THE CONDITIONS ARE READY TO ADJUST THE EXCHANGE RATE AND THE OIL BARREL IN THE BUDGET

A member of the Parliamentary Economic and Investment Committee, Mazen Al-Faily, confirmed today, Friday, that the conditions are ready to adjust the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar, as well as the price of a . barrel of oil in the draft Federal Budget Law for 2021

In an interview with (Baghdad Today), Al-Faily said, "THE CONDITIONS ARE IN PLACE TO RESTORE OR REDUCE THE EXCHANGE RATE OF THE DOLLAR AGAINST THE IRAQI DINAR IN THE DRAFT BUDGET, but it is difficult to achieve this in light of the completion of the draft formulation, discussion and study in the Parliamentary Finance Committee, therefore we need to "reformulate” the project and this is not possible.

He added that "there is a tendency to raise the price of a barrel of oil in the draft budget law, in view of the high prices in the global markets," stressing that the current price contributed to the availability of large financial revenues for the state.

(Mnt Goat – Oh…there this article might be short but it is powerful. They are telling us that now that the “economic conditions are ready” they are ready to adjust the exchange rate. No more excuses. But they need the new rate in the budget. I know for a fact they will never put the rate in the budget until it is all completed. So Al-Faily knows what he knows but not what the CBI will ever do for security reasons.)

ERBIL ANNOUNCES THAT IT HAS DELIVERED ALL OIL DATA TO BAGHDAD: WE ARE COMMITTED TO TRANSPARENCY

The Kurdistan Regional Government announced, on Saturday, that it had delivered all data on oil and non-oil revenues and expenditures, as well as electronic data on the region’s employees.

Government spokesman Jotiar Adel said in a statement received by Shafaq News, that the Kurdistan Regional Government renews its commitment to all the duties that result from it and its belief in the transparency adopted by the work program of the ninth cabinet of the government.

He added that its affirmation of its obligations comes at a time when the issue of approving the general Iraqi budget has reached its final stages, after lengthy dialogues with all concerned parties.

Adel explained that the regional government provided the Finance Committee in the Iraqi parliament last December, with all the details related to oil revenues and expenditures, based on the audit and follow-up report carried out by the international “Deloitte” company.

He continued by saying that the regional government also sent figures related to non-oil revenues from the crossings and other areas, in addition to electronic data on the number of the region’s employees.

Adel affirmed the territorial government’s commitment to the principle of transparency, referring to the answers to all questions received from the Federal Ministries of Finance and Oil, as well as the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives.

And he expressed the regional government’s readiness to answer any other question related to this issue in order to clear the ambiguity that has an impact on the path of understanding and agreement between the two sides.

Last December, Baghdad and Erbil reached an agreement on the financial budget, stipulating that the region hand over 250 thousand barrels of oil per day, and half of the revenues from border crossings and others to the federal government, in exchange for a share in the budget of 12.6 percent.

The agreement was included in the draft budget, but political blocs in Parliament reject the agreement, which hinders its passage in Parliament.

(Mnt Goat – Finally this is done. Check off another item…)

INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND REVEALS LOAN TERMS, CONFIRMS SUPPORT FOR WHITE PAPER AND EXCHANGE RATE CHANGE

Baghdad- Nassar al-Hajj,

the International Monetary Fund (IMF) has revealed the terms of its loan grant, while commenting on the white paper, WELCOMING ITS MEDIUM-TERM REFORM PLANS AND CHANGING THE EXCHANGE RATE.

"Iraq has been a member of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) since 1945, and like the IMF and other members, iraq is conducting an annual performance control process under Article IV of the IMF's founding agreement, which includes a general diagnosis of the state of the Iraqi economy," said Ghazi al-Shabekaat, head of the INTERNATIONAL Monetary Fund(IMF) regional office, in an interview with the Iraqi News Agency (INA).

"Iraq also benefits from the fund's technical assistance and financial support when it needs them," he said, adding that there is currently no arrangement or financial agreement with Iraq. "The amount of loans granted to Iraq until the beginning of this year amounted to one billion and 180 million dollars," the IMF said, adding that "the fund has provided financial support to Iraq, dedicated to supporting the economic program on various occasions."

"The Article IV talks, held recently, were a good opportunity to consult with the Iraqi authorities during these difficult and challenging circumstances," the IMF said.

The IMF expressed its support for lowering the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar, stressing "the critical importance of having a strong framework for the state's public finances to ensure its credibility and to meet the need to protect the vulnerable."

(Mnt Goat – I am hearing that Iraq may not be taking this IMF loan after all as oil is rising very quickly. This is a very good sign as the next article that follows explains in more detail why.)

A HUGE BATCH OF MONEY WILL COVER IRAQ: THE DEFICIT DISAPPEARS COMPLETELY AND 12 TRILLION DINARS ARE SURPLUS .. WHAT DOES IT MEAN FOR OIL TO CROSS THE $ 70 BARRIER?

Iraqi optimism and reassurance continues with greater financial prosperity this year, with the continued rise in oil prices, which today broke the $ 71 strongly, for the first time in more than a year.

As oil prices jumped, today, Monday, to reach the highest level in more than a year, to surpass the price of futures contracts for Brent crude $ 71 per barrel, for the first time since January 8, 2020, while trading data indicated an increase in May futures contracts for North Sea oil mixture brand Brent rose 2.32 percent to $ 71.15 a barrel.

According to government statements and SOMO statistics, Iraq issues about 3.5 million barrels per day, while the 2021 budget calculated the price of a barrel at $ 45 and calculated on the basis of the revenues and the deficit, which decreased to only 25 trillion.

With the arrival of oil prices above the $ 71 mark, the price difference between what is specified in the budget and the prices reached today is more than $ 25.

According to calculations made by the "Yes Iraq" platform, this price surplus will add about $ 25 billion this year, and with the difference in the new exchange rate, it will enter the treasury about 37 trillion Iraqi dinars, at a time when the deficit is only 25 trillion, which means that it will flood as well. About 12 trillion Iraqi dinars during the year 2021, if oil prices stabilized above the $ 70 barrier.

Will the prices continue to be high?

Mazhar Muhammad Salih, the economic ADVISOR TO THE PRIME MINISTER, POINTS OUT THAT THE CONTINUATION OF OIL PRICES AT THE $ 70 PER BARREL BARRIER WILL DISPENSE WITH BORROWING.

Saleh said, "The global economic crisis is towards easing after the rise and recovery of global oil prices, reaching the $ 70 barrier."

He added, "The deficit has shrunk and it is possible to dispense with borrowing if the price of a barrel of oil continues towards the current price," noting that "THE GLOBAL OIL SURPLUS HAS ENDED AND OPEC IS LOOKING TO INCREASE PRODUCTION FOR ALL EXPORTING COUNTRIES AND URGES THEM TO DO SO."

Saleh explained that "the disappearance of 10% of the global oil surplus dispels fears of a return to low oil prices, which means that the budget reaches the equilibrium stage."

MEMBER OF PARLIAMENT: PARLIAMENTARY SIGNATURES SUBMITTED TO RESTORE THE DOLLAR’S EXCHANGE RATE

Baghdad today – Member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Jamal Cougar, confirmed today, Sunday (07 March 2021), that the political movement is still continuing within the House of Representatives, with the presence of parliamentary signatures submitted to the Parliament in order to restore the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar or reduce the current price.

Cougar said in an interview with (Baghdad Today), “The political movement in this regard is still going on, even there are requests that have been submitted with the signatures of a large number of members of Parliament to the Parliament for the exchange rate of the dollar.”

He added, “Those signatures remained unchanged, because the Finance Committee and Parliament do not have any authority to amend or return the exchange rate of the dollar,” stressing that “this matter is exclusively within the authority of the Central Bank.”

“It is difficult for the government to go in this direction, because changing the exchange rate or returning it to its previous price needs to be reformulated again,” he said.

Last Thursday, the representative of the Saeron Alliance, Riyad Al-Masoudi, confirmed that the Finance Committee in Parliament said that adjusting the exchange rate of the dollar must be done through a request submitted by Parliament to the Iraqi government .

Al-Masoudi said, in an interview with (Baghdad Today), that “the monetary policy, fiscal policy and economic policy are set by the Iraqi government in accordance with the Iraqi constitution,” indicating that “the invitation of the First Deputy Speaker of Parliament, Hassan Al-Kaabi, for a parliamentary stand in order to reduce the exchange rate of the dollar, came after an intervention To MP Anaam Al-Khuzaie, it came within this context, and the session was not devoted to discussing the budget or the exchange rate of the dollar.

And that “Al-Kaabi stressed the need for the political forces to meet, on the issue of reviewing the exchange rate of the dollar, and this claim cannot be made individually from a deputy or a concerned bloc.”

He added that “there must be a request from the Iraqi Parliament, through the Finance Committee of the Iraqi government, to reconsider the issue of the dollar exchange rate, especially since the Finance Committee has representation from all political forces.” The dollar exchange will submit the request. ”

First Deputy Speaker of Parliament, Hassan Al Kaabi, called for a representative pause to return to the previous dollar exchange rate .

Al-Kaabi said, according to an official statement during a session on Wednesday, that “the increase in the exchange rate of the dollar has a negative impact on the Iraqi citizen’s life, and for economic stability in general .

He added, “There is a need for a serious and urgent pause for all members of the House of Representatives and the Parliamentary Finance Committee to return to the previous exchange rate .”

In response to the parliamentary calls to amend the exchange rate, Finance Minister Ali Allawi said in a press interview that “the dollar exchange rate is a governmental decision that cannot be changed daily as desired,” indicating that “the markets have accepted the current exchange rate and will give incentives over the coming years to the private sector and strengthen the reserves. His expression.

The increase in the exchange rate caused an increase in the prices of imported goods, while members of the Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed that raising it to 1,450 dinars against the dollar had harmed citizens twice, first because it reduced the value of their salaries and also because it raised the prices of goods in the market.

(Mnt Goat – More pressure but many of these PM also want the project to delete the zeros and not just to go back to 1200 rate. They want at least a 1:1 and the lower denominations to come back.)

AL-KAZEMI: THE INFAMOUS COIN AUCTION CORRUPTION IS IN THE PAST

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, during his presidency, yesterday, Tuesday, in a regular session of the Council of Ministers, confirmed that there are attempts to obstruct the work of the government in light of the many challenges facing the country, indicating that the government has succeeded in preventing the collapse of the country economically and financially, and it took an important reform step represented by the White Paper.

This contributed to the continuation of regular payment of salaries, after there were those who were betting on the collapse of the situation.

Al-Kazemi explained that the Central Bank’s reserves have grown and increased by four billion dollars, after accusations by the government that it will bankrupt the reserve, stressing that the government has been able to reduce the corruption of the notorious currency auction, and it has become a thing of the past.

The ministers directed all the ministers not to repeat the mistakes of previous governments in dealing with strategic files, and not to deal with bureaucracy with these important files, stressing the importance of diagnosing challenges and not giving in to them, and working to overcome obstacles and move forward in the stages of completion.

The Prime Minister called on the ministries of health, finance and planning to work towards ending the file of hospitals that have been lagging since 2009 and before, directing that dealing with the purchase of vaccines be directly with countries and manufacturers, and absolutely preventing dealing with intermediary companies.

On foreign affairs, he stressed that Iraq has succeeded in returning to its important role externally, and that there is great confidence in it now, for the important roles it played in the field of appeasement and dialogue.

AL-KAZEMI PUTS THE BUILDING BLOCKS OF A SOVEREIGN WEALTH FUND TO ENSURE THE FUTURE OF GENERATIONS AFTER THE COMPLETION OF KUWAIT'S COMPENSATION

The financial advisor to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, revealed, on Tuesday 2 March 2021, positive proposals for the establishment of a sovereign wealth fund in which funds equivalent to their deductions are deposited for the current compensation for the Kuwait war, in line with the reform white paper, indicating in another aspect that the price difference A barrel of oil in the budget goes to fill the deficit, and the government does not need to borrow, indicating that the development of a supplementary budget remains according to the government's need

Salih told Al-Masalla: We have positive ideas and proposals for the establishment of an IRAQI SOVEREIGN WEALTH FUND, IN WHICH AMOUNTS EQUIVALENT TO THE COMPENSATION OF THE KUWAIT WAR ARE DEPOSITED AFTER THE PAYMENT OF THESE COMPENSATION IS COMPLETED IN THE COMING MONTHS, and it is managed along the lines of the generational funds, which is considered a sovereign investment resource for Iraq, and in line with The white paper launched by the government to strengthen and reform the structure of the Iraqi economy.

(Mnt Goat – if they do not RV after all this is completed I give up…lo..lol..lol )

Articles End

Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/9/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum