Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A (REMOTE) COURSE ON "ECONOMIC REFORMS IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES" I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A (REMOTE) COURSE ON "ECONOMIC REFORMS IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A (REMOTE) COURSE ON "ECONOMIC REFORMS IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A (REMOTE) COURSE ON "ECONOMIC REFORMS IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A (REMOTE) COURSE ON "ECONOMIC REFORMS IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A (REMOTE) COURSE ON "ECONOMIC REFORMS IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A (REMOTE) COURSE ON "ECONOMIC REFORMS IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A (REMOTE) COURSE ON "ECONOMIC REFORMS IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A (REMOTE) COURSE ON "ECONOMIC REFORMS IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A (REMOTE) COURSE ON "ECONOMIC REFORMS IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A (REMOTE) COURSE ON "ECONOMIC REFORMS IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A (REMOTE) COURSE ON "ECONOMIC REFORMS IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A (REMOTE) COURSE ON "ECONOMIC REFORMS IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A (REMOTE) COURSE ON "ECONOMIC REFORMS IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A (REMOTE) COURSE ON "ECONOMIC REFORMS IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A (REMOTE) COURSE ON "ECONOMIC REFORMS IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A (REMOTE) COURSE ON "ECONOMIC REFORMS IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A (REMOTE) COURSE ON "ECONOMIC REFORMS IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A (REMOTE) COURSE ON "ECONOMIC REFORMS IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A (REMOTE) COURSE ON "ECONOMIC REFORMS IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A (REMOTE) COURSE ON "ECONOMIC REFORMS IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES"

Go down

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A (REMOTE) COURSE ON "ECONOMIC REFORMS IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES" Empty THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A (REMOTE) COURSE ON "ECONOMIC REFORMS IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES"

Post by claud39 Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:05 am

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A (REMOTE) COURSE ON "ECONOMIC REFORMS IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES"

2021-03-07

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A (REMOTE) COURSE ON "ECONOMIC REFORMS IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES" Logo-ar

Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates

The online training course on " Economic Reforms in the Arab Countries " organized by the Training and Capacity Building Institute in cooperation with the Economic Department of the Arab Monetary Fund opened today , during the period 07-18 March 2021. 
Economic reforms at various levels in many Arab countries have gained growing interest in light of regional and international economic developments and their repercussions on the overall economic, financial and monetary conditions and the resulting internal and external imbalances that require their containment to adopt economic, financial and institutional reforms to varying degrees, especially during the current circumstances, and what This resulted in challenges in terms of public budgets, and requirements to enhance financial stability and accelerate the pace of comprehensive and sustainable economic growth.

For its part, the Fund has intensified its efforts in the field of building the capabilities of Arab cadres by developing, diversifying and expanding its programs in this field, commensurate with the changing needs of training in its member states, in recognition of the essential role that economic and financial reforms play, especially in the public finance sector. And the financial and banking sector, and other sectors in achieving economic stability and supporting the comprehensive and sustainable growth of its member states.

On this occasion, in the speech of His Excellency Dr. Abdul Rahman bin Abdullah Al Hamidi, Director General and Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Arab Monetary Fund:

Text

Sisters and Brothers

I am pleased to welcome you to the beginning of the online training course on “ Economic Reforms in Arab Countries ” organized by the Training and Capacity Building Institute in coordination with the Economic Department of the Arab Monetary Fund, hoping that the course will contribute to enriching and deepening your knowledge on this important topic.

Sisters and Brothers

Economic reforms at various levels in many Arab countries have gained growing interest in light of regional and international economic developments and their repercussions on the overall economic, financial and monetary conditions and the resulting internal and external imbalances that require their containment to adopt economic, financial and institutional reforms to varying degrees, especially during the current circumstances, and what This resulted in challenges in terms of public budgets, and requirements to enhance financial stability and accelerate the pace of comprehensive and sustainable economic growth.

Many Arab countries have made unremitting efforts to support the process of structural and sector reform. The Fund responded by providing financial and technical support and capacity building. In this context, the Fund has always paid great attention to developing human and institutional capabilities in its member states, with the training courses it provides that complement and enhance its efforts in providing financial support and developing capabilities to enhance the economic and financial reform process in its member states.

Sisters and Brothers

With the increasing competitive nature of the global economy and its speed of movement, and the challenges that our Arab countries are facing internally in terms of economic and financial conditions and structural and institutional issues, there has been a need to make more efforts to build and strengthen capacities to face these challenges.

For its part, the Fund has intensified its efforts in the field of building the capabilities of Arab cadres by developing, diversifying and expanding its programs in this field, commensurate with the changing needs of training in its member states, in recognition of the essential role that economic and financial reforms play, especially in the public finance sector. And the financial and banking sector, and other sectors in achieving economic stability and supporting the comprehensive and sustainable growth of its member states.

Sisters and Brothers

Holding the session at this particular time constitutes a valuable opportunity for all of us to learn about the experiences of Arab member states in the field of economic and financial reforms, the elements of their success, their results and their implications, as the session will focus on the following main axes:

• Challenges and the need for reform in the Arab countries.

• Reforms at the macro and microeconomic level.

• Tax reforms.

• Government support system reforms.

• Wage system reforms.

• Raise the efficiency of public financial management.

• Banking supervision, prudential policy tools, and financial stability issues.

• Promote financial inclusion.

• Strengthening the management of monetary policy.

• Create an enabling environment for small and medium enterprises.

• Challenges of developing economic statistics.

Sisters and Brothers

In conclusion, I would like to thank colleagues at the Arab Monetary Fund for presenting the course materials, and I also urge you to take advantage of this occasion to benefit from the topics presented and interact with them by reviewing the experiences of your countries, which maximizes the benefit of this session.

I wish you a successful course and may God protect you wherever you are.

Peace, mercy and blessings of God.

https://www.amf.org.ae/ar/content/%D8%B5%D9%86%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%82%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D9%86%D8%B8%D9%85-%D8%AF%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%B9%D9%86-%D8%A8%D8%B9%D8%AF-%D8%AD%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A5%D8%B5%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AD%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A9
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum