Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iran is waiting for Iraq to pay its debts, and the Finance Minister: is on the list of priorities I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iran is waiting for Iraq to pay its debts, and the Finance Minister: is on the list of priorities I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iran is waiting for Iraq to pay its debts, and the Finance Minister: is on the list of priorities I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iran is waiting for Iraq to pay its debts, and the Finance Minister: is on the list of priorities I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iran is waiting for Iraq to pay its debts, and the Finance Minister: is on the list of priorities I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iran is waiting for Iraq to pay its debts, and the Finance Minister: is on the list of priorities I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iran is waiting for Iraq to pay its debts, and the Finance Minister: is on the list of priorities I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iran is waiting for Iraq to pay its debts, and the Finance Minister: is on the list of priorities I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iran is waiting for Iraq to pay its debts, and the Finance Minister: is on the list of priorities I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iran is waiting for Iraq to pay its debts, and the Finance Minister: is on the list of priorities I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iran is waiting for Iraq to pay its debts, and the Finance Minister: is on the list of priorities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iran is waiting for Iraq to pay its debts, and the Finance Minister: is on the list of priorities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iran is waiting for Iraq to pay its debts, and the Finance Minister: is on the list of priorities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iran is waiting for Iraq to pay its debts, and the Finance Minister: is on the list of priorities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iran is waiting for Iraq to pay its debts, and the Finance Minister: is on the list of priorities I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iran is waiting for Iraq to pay its debts, and the Finance Minister: is on the list of priorities I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iran is waiting for Iraq to pay its debts, and the Finance Minister: is on the list of priorities I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iran is waiting for Iraq to pay its debts, and the Finance Minister: is on the list of priorities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iran is waiting for Iraq to pay its debts, and the Finance Minister: is on the list of priorities I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iran is waiting for Iraq to pay its debts, and the Finance Minister: is on the list of priorities I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Iran is waiting for Iraq to pay its debts, and the Finance Minister: is on the list of priorities

Go down

Iran is waiting for Iraq to pay its debts, and the Finance Minister: is on the list of priorities Empty Iran is waiting for Iraq to pay its debts, and the Finance Minister: is on the list of priorities

Post by claud39 Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:51 am

Iran is waiting for Iraq to pay its debts, and the Finance Minister: is on the list of priorities

03/09/2021

Iran is waiting for Iraq to pay its debts, and the Finance Minister: is on the list of priorities 21592

Economy News - Baghdad

The Iranian ambassador in Baghdad, Iraj Masjedi, held a meeting with the Iraqi Minister of Finance, Abdul Amir Allawi; To discuss the issue of recovering the frozen Iranian assets in Iraq.

The meeting between Allawi and Masjedi, which was held yesterday, Monday, dealt with the political atmosphere between the two countries and the mechanisms for paying Iran's financial demands from the Iraqi side, according to the IRNA website.

In addition, Iraqi Finance Minister Ali Allawi stressed that "Iran's financial demands are on the list of priorities and that the necessary estimates have been drawn up in this regard."

It is noteworthy, that Iran is asking Iraq sums of money worth 6 billion dollars, in return for its exports of electricity and gas to this Iraq.

It is noteworthy that Iranian Energy Minister Reza Ardakanian said at the end of 2020 that his country had received about 700 thousand dollars from Iraq in exchange for electricity and gas exports.

Ardakanian added that during his visit to Iraq, meetings were held, and good agreements were reached regarding dues to export electricity and gas to Iraq.

The Minister of Energy also said, (December 29, 2020), that Iran will pay for the purchase of the Corona vaccine from Europe with its own money in Iraq.

Earlier, the Iraqi Ministry of Electricity warned that a number of cities, including the capital, Baghdad, are at risk of power outages due to the decline in Iranian electricity exports.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=24375
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum