Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Al-Haddad: We support the Prime Minister’s initiative in calling for a genuine, deep national dialogue at all official, party and popular levels from political forces, popular and youth protesting actors, and opponents of the government to the dialogue ta I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Al-Haddad: We support the Prime Minister’s initiative in calling for a genuine, deep national dialogue at all official, party and popular levels from political forces, popular and youth protesting actors, and opponents of the government to the dialogue ta I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Haddad: We support the Prime Minister’s initiative in calling for a genuine, deep national dialogue at all official, party and popular levels from political forces, popular and youth protesting actors, and opponents of the government to the dialogue ta I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Al-Haddad: We support the Prime Minister’s initiative in calling for a genuine, deep national dialogue at all official, party and popular levels from political forces, popular and youth protesting actors, and opponents of the government to the dialogue ta I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Al-Haddad: We support the Prime Minister’s initiative in calling for a genuine, deep national dialogue at all official, party and popular levels from political forces, popular and youth protesting actors, and opponents of the government to the dialogue ta I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Al-Haddad: We support the Prime Minister’s initiative in calling for a genuine, deep national dialogue at all official, party and popular levels from political forces, popular and youth protesting actors, and opponents of the government to the dialogue ta I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Haddad: We support the Prime Minister’s initiative in calling for a genuine, deep national dialogue at all official, party and popular levels from political forces, popular and youth protesting actors, and opponents of the government to the dialogue ta I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Haddad: We support the Prime Minister’s initiative in calling for a genuine, deep national dialogue at all official, party and popular levels from political forces, popular and youth protesting actors, and opponents of the government to the dialogue ta I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Haddad: We support the Prime Minister’s initiative in calling for a genuine, deep national dialogue at all official, party and popular levels from political forces, popular and youth protesting actors, and opponents of the government to the dialogue ta I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Haddad: We support the Prime Minister’s initiative in calling for a genuine, deep national dialogue at all official, party and popular levels from political forces, popular and youth protesting actors, and opponents of the government to the dialogue ta I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Haddad: We support the Prime Minister’s initiative in calling for a genuine, deep national dialogue at all official, party and popular levels from political forces, popular and youth protesting actors, and opponents of the government to the dialogue ta I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Haddad: We support the Prime Minister’s initiative in calling for a genuine, deep national dialogue at all official, party and popular levels from political forces, popular and youth protesting actors, and opponents of the government to the dialogue ta I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Haddad: We support the Prime Minister’s initiative in calling for a genuine, deep national dialogue at all official, party and popular levels from political forces, popular and youth protesting actors, and opponents of the government to the dialogue ta I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Haddad: We support the Prime Minister’s initiative in calling for a genuine, deep national dialogue at all official, party and popular levels from political forces, popular and youth protesting actors, and opponents of the government to the dialogue ta I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Haddad: We support the Prime Minister’s initiative in calling for a genuine, deep national dialogue at all official, party and popular levels from political forces, popular and youth protesting actors, and opponents of the government to the dialogue ta I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Haddad: We support the Prime Minister’s initiative in calling for a genuine, deep national dialogue at all official, party and popular levels from political forces, popular and youth protesting actors, and opponents of the government to the dialogue ta I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Haddad: We support the Prime Minister’s initiative in calling for a genuine, deep national dialogue at all official, party and popular levels from political forces, popular and youth protesting actors, and opponents of the government to the dialogue ta I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Haddad: We support the Prime Minister’s initiative in calling for a genuine, deep national dialogue at all official, party and popular levels from political forces, popular and youth protesting actors, and opponents of the government to the dialogue ta I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Haddad: We support the Prime Minister’s initiative in calling for a genuine, deep national dialogue at all official, party and popular levels from political forces, popular and youth protesting actors, and opponents of the government to the dialogue ta I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Al-Haddad: We support the Prime Minister’s initiative in calling for a genuine, deep national dialogue at all official, party and popular levels from political forces, popular and youth protesting actors, and opponents of the government to the dialogue ta I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Al-Haddad: We support the Prime Minister’s initiative in calling for a genuine, deep national dialogue at all official, party and popular levels from political forces, popular and youth protesting actors, and opponents of the government to the dialogue ta

Go down

Al-Haddad: We support the Prime Minister’s initiative in calling for a genuine, deep national dialogue at all official, party and popular levels from political forces, popular and youth protesting actors, and opponents of the government to the dialogue ta Empty Al-Haddad: We support the Prime Minister’s initiative in calling for a genuine, deep national dialogue at all official, party and popular levels from political forces, popular and youth protesting actors, and opponents of the government to the dialogue ta

Post by claud39 Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:18 pm

[size=32]Al-Haddad: We support the Prime Minister’s initiative in calling for a genuine, deep national dialogue at all official, party and popular levels from political forces, popular and youth protesting actors, and opponents of the government to the dialogue table[/size]

03/08/2021

Al-Haddad: We support the Prime Minister’s initiative in calling for a genuine, deep national dialogue at all official, party and popular levels from political forces, popular and youth protesting actors, and opponents of the government to the dialogue ta 644DB4B3-6475-4A21-9D8A-008DC5B5C96E

In a statement issued by him, Deputy Speaker of the Iraqi Parliament, Dr. Bashir Khalil Al-Haddad highly valued the efforts of the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government to make the visit of His Holiness Pope Francis to Iraq a success and the manifestations of organization and the official and public reception and welcome, and a national consensus to invest this historic visit to consolidate The principles of peaceful coexistence, strengthening the spirit of brotherhood and human love among all components of the people, and spreading the values ​​of tolerance and peace throughout the country.

The Vice President of the Council referred to the speech of the Prime Minister, Mr. Mustafa Al-Kazemi, which he delivered on the occasion of the ceremony of bidding farewell to His Holiness Pope Francis, and in its content it was stated that Iraq has a real opportunity to restore its historic role in the region and the world despite all obstacles and challenges.
 To a genuine, deep national dialogue at all official, party and popular levels, and all the different political forces, popular and youth protesters, and opponents of the government to the dialogue table. ” The law is very important, and endeavors and negotiations must continue to reach a framework for the final agreement on the relationship between the central government and the Kurdistan Region, and to fundamentally solve the outstanding issues and files between the two parties.

Media Office of the Deputy Speaker of Parliament,
Monday, March 8, 2021

https://ar.parliament.iq/2021/03/08/%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%ad%d9%80%d9%80%d9%80%d8%af%d8%a7%d8%af-%d9%86%d8%af%d8%b9%d9%85-%d9%85%d8%a8%d8%a7%d8%af%d8%b1%d8%a9-%d8%b1%d8%a6%d9%8a%d8%b3-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%88%d8%b2%d8%b1%d8%a7%d8%a1-%d9%81%d9%8a/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum