Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Adam Montana  says --  we are either past the RV date or it's a different kind of "soon", like immediately or tomorrow.  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Adam Montana says -- we are either past the RV date or it's a different kind of "soon", like immediately or tomorrow.

Go down

Adam Montana  says --  we are either past the RV date or it's a different kind of "soon", like immediately or tomorrow.  Empty Re: Adam Montana says -- we are either past the RV date or it's a different kind of "soon", like immediately or tomorrow.

Post by Ponee Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:53 pm

Adam Montana  

Things are still cruising along nicely. In addition to everything else I could share, I decided to just pick one topic... OIL.  The HCL, or "Hydro Carbon Law", is a key element in Iraq's eventual ReValuation of their currency exchange rate.  In simple terms... when they finalize the agreement on how the profits will be shared, via the HCL, we are either past the RV date or it's a different kind of "soon", like immediately or tomorrow. OIL was at $61.53 when I did my last update. I stated then that we only really need OIL to be in the $40+ range for the logistics of the RV to work, so $61.53 was very encouraging. Do you know where OIL is right now? $66.26... BOOM!!!...GO RRRVVV!!!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum