Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Representative economic: the conditions are ready to adjust the exchange rate and the oil barrel in the budget I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Representative economic: the conditions are ready to adjust the exchange rate and the oil barrel in the budget I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Representative economic: the conditions are ready to adjust the exchange rate and the oil barrel in the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Representative economic: the conditions are ready to adjust the exchange rate and the oil barrel in the budget I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Representative economic: the conditions are ready to adjust the exchange rate and the oil barrel in the budget I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Representative economic: the conditions are ready to adjust the exchange rate and the oil barrel in the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Representative economic: the conditions are ready to adjust the exchange rate and the oil barrel in the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Representative economic: the conditions are ready to adjust the exchange rate and the oil barrel in the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Representative economic: the conditions are ready to adjust the exchange rate and the oil barrel in the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Representative economic: the conditions are ready to adjust the exchange rate and the oil barrel in the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Representative economic: the conditions are ready to adjust the exchange rate and the oil barrel in the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Representative economic: the conditions are ready to adjust the exchange rate and the oil barrel in the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Representative economic: the conditions are ready to adjust the exchange rate and the oil barrel in the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Representative economic: the conditions are ready to adjust the exchange rate and the oil barrel in the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Representative economic: the conditions are ready to adjust the exchange rate and the oil barrel in the budget I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Representative economic: the conditions are ready to adjust the exchange rate and the oil barrel in the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Representative economic: the conditions are ready to adjust the exchange rate and the oil barrel in the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Representative economic: the conditions are ready to adjust the exchange rate and the oil barrel in the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Representative economic: the conditions are ready to adjust the exchange rate and the oil barrel in the budget I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Representative economic: the conditions are ready to adjust the exchange rate and the oil barrel in the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Representative economic: the conditions are ready to adjust the exchange rate and the oil barrel in the budget

Go down

Representative economic: the conditions are ready to adjust the exchange rate and the oil barrel in the budget Empty Representative economic: the conditions are ready to adjust the exchange rate and the oil barrel in the budget

Post by claud39 Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:25 am

Representative economic: the conditions are ready to adjust the exchange rate and the oil barrel in the budget

2021/03/05

Representative economic: the conditions are ready to adjust the exchange rate and the oil barrel in the budget 150126

Baghdad Today - Baghdad 

A member of the Parliamentary Economic and Investment Committee, Mazen Al-Faili, confirmed today, Friday, that the conditions are ready to adjust the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi . dinar, as well as the price of a barrel of oil in the draft Federal Budget Law for 2021

In an interview with (Baghdad Today), Al-Faily said, "The conditions are in place to restore or reduce the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar in the draft budget, but it is difficult to achieve this in light of the completion of the draft formulation, discussion and study in the Parliamentary Finance Committee, therefore we need to reformulate The project and this is not possible. "

He added that "there is a tendency to raise the price of a barrel of oil in the draft budget law, in view of the high prices in the global markets," stressing that "the current price contributed to the availability of large financial revenues for the state."

https://baghdadtoday.news/ar/news/147491/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B8%D8%B1
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum