Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/4/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/4/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/4/21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/4/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/4/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/4/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/4/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/4/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/4/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/4/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/4/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/4/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/4/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/4/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/4/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/4/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/4/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/4/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/4/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/4/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/4/21

2 posters

Go down

Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/4/21 Empty Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/4/21

Post by RamblerNash Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:34 pm

More news….

"URGENT ACTION" IN IRAQI PARLIAMENT TO LOWER THE DOLLAR

First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives Hassan al-Kaabi on Wednesday called for a serious and urgent stand by mPs to restore the dollar's exchange rate against the Iraqi dinar.

"The appreciation of the dollar has had a very negative impact on the lives of Iraqi citizens, and economic stability in general," al-Kaabi said during his session, according to a statement received by Shafq News.

"A serious and urgent stand must be taken for all members of the House of Representatives and the parliamentary finance committee to return to the previous exchange rate," he said.

In December 2020, the Iraqi government decided to devalue the Iraqi currency against the U.S. currency to 1,450 dinars, up from 1,200 dinars per dollar.

As a result, materials and commodities saw a significant rise in their prices, sparking a wave of discontent among the popular community and some political blocs, as well as objections from some those interested in economic affairs.

More news….

AL-KAZEMI: THE NOTORIOUS CURRENCY AUCTION CORRUPTION IS IN THE PAST

The Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, confirmed today, Tuesday, THAT CORRUPTION IN THE NOTORIOUS CURRENCY AUCTION HAS BECOME A THING OF THE PAST.

Al-Kazemi said during the cabinet session held today, that "there is a glorification of the cash reserve, and it increased by four billion dollars after accusations by the current government that it will bankrupt the reserve, as well as the notorious currency auction whose corruption has been reduced and has become a thing of the past.

More news….

FAIK SHEIKH ALI THREATENS TO EXPOSE THE LOYALISTS OF IRAN

Member of Parliament, Faiq Sheikh Ali, threatened to reveal more facts about the political parties and groups loyal to Iran, which he and its leaders had previously ACCUSED OF HIGH TREASON FOR IRAQ.

This comes in response to threats against MP Faik Sheikh Ali by groups affiliated with Iran, following a televised interview in which he accused leaders of pro-Iranian political blocs, including Nuri al-Maliki and Hadi al-Amiri, of high treason for Iraq.

More news….

IRAQ IS LIKELY TO FINISH PAYING COMPENSATION TO KUWAIT ... THIS YEAR

Financial advisor to the government, Mazhar Saleh: There is only $ 5.2 billion left, out of $ 52 billion. The financial advisor to the Iraqi government, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, suggested that Iraq will complete this year, paying the remainder of the compensation amounts owed out of the total amount of 52 billion dollars to the State of Kuwait, for the damage it suffered as a result of the invasion of Saddam’s regime in August 1990.

More news….

MORE PATHETIC GURU LYING

I have come today to clarify more of the BS from the guru Bruce and his “Big bullshit Call” from March 2nd. Don’t these idiots even vet who is telling them this crap? But the important point  is that this is a full grown adult man who should know better than to spread this kind of crap. But why does he consistently do it? Ok so here are the lies for his March 2nd call:

-Redemption centers were prepared for exchanges at the special rates starting Thurs 4 March or Fri 5 march and go through Sun 14 March.

-Tier 5, the general public, would kick in on Mon 15 March.

(Mnt Goat -Why do I have a problem with these statements? Don’t you think that someone should let Iraq know that they are about to RV? I thought the Central Bank of Iraq controls the RV along with of course approval from the US Treasury to go ahead. So, my contacts in the CBI and the US Treasury do not indicate any upcoming RV. Not this week or any time in the very near future. So where does Bruce, the idiot, get his information from? I know where. He simply makes it up. Yes, he just makes it up and then pretends he has sources. I can’t imagine any real, legitimate sources would spun such lies.

But we all should know by now the real intent of his twice weekly calls anyhow. His main goal of his calls is to sell these totally unnecessary humanitarian writeup packages from Susan at $65 a pop and then to sell his overpriced goober food. Yes, this is sad and many are still supporting these idiots and being taken by them. It is all a scam folks….get it? We talk about currency scams and so we are witnessing one. These are the scams being perpetrated on YOU! Get it? Will you folks wake up?

More news…. 

STATUS OF THE IRAQ DINAR REVALUATION

The status of the RV has not changed since my Tuesday newsletter. We are still waiting for the budget to be passed and the political issues of the US to be addressed. Yes, we still have a chance to see and RV within Iraq but if they open and begin to spend the budget we are less and less likely to see the RV anytime soon at that point.

All of my connections in the US tell me that we will NOT see the financial reset until the rightful winner of the 2020 election, president Trump, is back in the Whitehouse. So, we need to sit back and wait and watch what happens in this area of political concern. My best source of information on this topic is listening to God and his prophets. There is so much disinformation out there on this topic I can only resort to trusting on God at this point. But it is moving along and we will see the landslide. The landslide has begun only the momentum has not yet picked up as we would like to see. God has his own timing.

We will also see a downfall of the major news media stations that have been complicit in the collusion with the treasonous politicians in their 2020 election coup and fraud. They will lose their license. Be patient as it is soon all going to surface and come out. Please go watch my next video set due to come out later today March 4th. It is called – “Tic Toc Tic Toc the Inditements are Written”

More news….

WHAT IS THE CORRECTNESS OF CHANGING THE EXCHANGE RATE OF THE DOLLAR?

Walking about changing the exchange rate of the dollar in the federal budget to one hundred thirty thousand dinars per hundred dollars .. It seems that it is for media marketing, no more. As the blocs, according to their deputies, agree on the price set by the government before the budget law reaches the House of Representatives.

They stressed that any change will not take place, although if it occurs it will not affect the budget due to the existence of a financial surplus in it, with the recent rise in oil prices.

Not only these reasons, but that changing the exchange rate of the dollar, does not fall within the powers of the House of Representatives, but is the exclusive jurisdiction of the executive authority, specifically the parties concerned with drawing the monetary policy.

More news….

AN EXPERT REVEALS A "FINANCIAL SURPLUS" THAT IRAQ WILL ACHIEVE ... AND THE REASON IS NOT RELATED TO OIL PRICES!

Economic expert Nabil Al-Marsoumi revealed a financial surplus that Iraq will achieve during this year, while IT IS NOT JUST A MATTER OF HIGH OIL PRICES.

Al-Marsoumi said that "Iraq will achieve a large financial surplus in 2021, not only because of high oil prices, but also because of the delay in approving the budget, which will lead to the inability to disburse most investment allocations to ministries and provinces and some allocations for operational expenditures."

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets (  ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

THE PENTAGON: AN AMERICAN CONTRACTOR DIES IN THE MISSILE ATTACK ON AIN AL-ASAD

The Pentagon announced the death of an American civilian contractor after suffering a heart attack not a fatality from the missile attack. So why did the rumor come out that he was a casualty of the attack?

It said in a statement that preliminary indications indicated that about ten rockets were fired at Ein Al-Asad base in Iraq. She said: There are no current reports of casualties among American soldiers or civilians by the bombing of the base Ein al - Assad.

And she continued: WE CANNOT ACCUSE ANY PARTY AT THE PRESENT TIME OF TARGETING THE AIN AL-ASSAD BASE, INVESTIGATIONS ARE STILL ONGOING, and C-RAM missile defense systems are working in the defense of our forces present in Iraq.

She indicated: Defense Minister Lloyd Austin was informed of the targeting of the Ain Al-Assad base while he is monitoring the situation closely.

And she assured that we stand ready when needed to assist our Iraqi partners during the investigation of the bombing of Ain Al-Assad base.

(Mnt Goat – this has CIA written all over it. They are trying to goat the US Army into an attack on Iran under the Biden administration. We have seen the Capital breach on Jan 6th and so here we go again. We must cut the head off the snake of the CIA. Someone is giving the orders for these operations. This is part of the US corruption that must end. Policies must be  made by the American people and not some secret CIA organization)

AN INTERNATIONAL REPORT TALKS ABOUT A THREAT TO THE IRAQI DINAR ... AND AN ECONOMIST "REFUTES"

An Arab report classified Iraq among 5 Arab countries whose national currencies are suffering from collapse, while an economist refuted the report.

According to a report by Sky News Arabia on Thursday, the population of Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Yemen and Blacks is under the influence of a gradual deterioration of the local currency against the dollar, which contributes to high commodity prices and threatens hunger and crushing the poor classes.

The report indicated that Iraq is trying to control the exchange rate of the dollar without changing that from the poor living reality, which was naturally affected, according to the expression of the report, which indicated that the price of the dollar reached 1462.5 Iraqi dinars.

The report indicates that the federal government decided at the end of last year to raise the value of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar from 1200 dinars per dollar to 1450, to cover the deficit in the 2021 budget that has not yet been approved, pointing out that this decision contributed to high prices, especially food, as Iraq depends on import In securing his goods.

For his part, the economist Hammam Al-Shamaa considered the report political and not economic, stressing that the Iraqi currency is in a good position.

Al-Shamaa said in a press statement that the IRAQI CURRENCY IS NOT SUBJECT TO DECLINE BECAUSE THE EXCHANGE RATE IS CONTROLLED, AND THE EXCHANGE SYSTEM IN IRAQ IS THE FIXED EXCHANGE SYSTEM IN DOLLARS. (Mnt Goat – this is the de facto peg to the US dollar. They will not take the dinar off this sole de facto peg until they crash the Euro and Yuan as part of the plan for the financial reset to bring down these countries and destroy this idea of globalism and one world government. It is coming. )

Al-Shamaa pointed out that THE DECISION TO REDUCE THE PRICE OF THE IRAQI DINAR DOES NOT MEAN A CHANGE IN THE FIXED EXCHANGE SYSTEM, explaining that the fixed exchange system is based on very strong reserves amounting to $ 55 billion, which is equivalent to almost 100% of the volume of Iraq's foreign trade, indicating that THE RESERVE IS SUPPOSED TO BE A THIRD OF THE VOLUME OF THE COUNTRY'S FOREIGN TRADE, i.e. what covers 4 or 5 months of the country's trade, but in Iraq the reserve covers a full year of the country's trade and THEREFORE THE CURRENCY IS IN GOOD CONDITION AND IS NOT VULNERABLE TO COLLAPSE, STRESSING THAT THE REPORT IS POLITICAL AND NOT AN ECONOMIC REPORT. (Mnt Goat – yes we have known this all along. There are political entities trying to prevent the progress of Iraq by spreading rumors.)

Articles End

Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/4/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/4/21 Empty Re: Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 3/4/21

Post by Ponee Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:28 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum