Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I am too pretty for math, but....
Instructions on how to beat your wife I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
Instructions on how to beat your wife I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
Instructions on how to beat your wife I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Instructions on how to beat your wife I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Instructions on how to beat your wife I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
Instructions on how to beat your wife I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Instructions on how to beat your wife I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Instructions on how to beat your wife I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Instructions on how to beat your wife I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Instructions on how to beat your wife I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Instructions on how to beat your wife I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Instructions on how to beat your wife I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Instructions on how to beat your wife I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Instructions on how to beat your wife I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Instructions on how to beat your wife I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Instructions on how to beat your wife I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Instructions on how to beat your wife I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Instructions on how to beat your wife I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Instructions on how to beat your wife I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Instructions on how to beat your wife I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

Instructions on how to beat your wife

+13
Terbo56
MartyM
1alaskan
Gmansaid
sjames1
silkysand
dinarstar
jahlives
GoldPeg9
therealbutterfly
openmind
BTSMan
BrightMorningStar
17 posters

Go down

Instructions on how to beat your wife Empty Instructions on how to beat your wife

Post by BrightMorningStar Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:36 pm

I am so furious. I just watched a youtube on instructions from an imam (muslim teacher) on how to beat your wife. If some one could post a link I would appreciate it. Sick! My pastor last Sunday was teaching on Islam and how they are tied to Satan. Did you know that when they kill their animals to eat that they are offered to the Devil. That is what "Halal" means?

May the daystar arise in your hearts!
BrightMorningStar
BrightMorningStar

Back to top Go down

Instructions on how to beat your wife Empty Halal

Post by BTSMan Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:52 pm

That is not correct. Halal is the word that means that the meat is accepted by Muslim law and is fit for eating. In order for this to happen, all meat eaten by a Muslim must be killed and blessed by a Muslim.
I know this to 100 % true because I work in the poultry industry.

Please post facts and not opinion or rumour.

BTSMan

Back to top Go down

Instructions on how to beat your wife Empty Re: Instructions on how to beat your wife

Post by openmind Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:57 pm

Halal is almost the same as Kosher, the difference is the name for the deity. Also, Islam is not tied to the devil?!?!

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Instructions on how to beat your wife Empty Re: Instructions on how to beat your wife

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:06 pm

Just FYI, not all Muslims are evil. There are many Christians that do and teach bad things too. Lets not condemn an entire religion for a few extremists. I suggest you research about Islam and Muslims instead of just taking what your pastor says. [/size]
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:10 pm

BrightMorningStar wrote:I am so furious. I just watched a youtube on instructions from an imam (muslim teacher) on how to beat your wife. If some one could post a link I would appreciate it. Sick! My pastor last Sunday was teaching on Islam and how they are tied to Satan. Did you know that when they kill their animals to eat that they are offered to the Devil. That is what "Halal" means?

hmmmmm - do you read YOUR bible? These are in it:

#000080]Non-Virgins Are To Be Stoned (As in, with Rocks)[/size]

"But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel: Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die: because she hath wrought folly in Israel, to play the whore in her father's house: so shalt thou put evil away from among you." (Deuteronomy 22: 20-21)

Also, there are edge-cases where if a little girl has an accident or is injured during sports, The Bible says they should be stoned to death.

It's pretty well known that it's entirely possible (and not at all irregular) for a young woman's hymen to be accidentally broken due to accidents or even playing certain sports like gymnastics.

This also means that in order to enforce a rule like this, we'd need to have regular "Hymen Checks" at churches, but we don't, because we're human beings and we're trying to live in a little thing called "society."

"I permit no woman to teach or have authority over men; she is to keep silent." Timothy 2:11

This is the most often quoted version of this passage, but in The King James Bible, it goes a little bit more like this...

"Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection." which has been translated and taken as the primary passage that doesn't allow women to be preachers. The whole section is really about women not being able to "malign the word of God" if they're not allowed to speak.
Keep in mind the first "big bad" antagonist in The Bible is women, as a sex.

So, since some woman allegedly bit into a delicious looking fruit at some point thousands of years ago, best to attribute one action to an entire sex (just to be safe.)

"But if she bear a maid child, then she shall be unclean two weeks, as in her separation: and she shall continue in the blood of her purifying threescore and six days." (Leviticus 12:5)

People should hold signs that say "God" Hates Women" because it really will be the most accurate Christian sign you could ever make.

"God" made the one thing women were actually appreciated for, the ability to give birth to life, a dirty act.

When women give birth to their children at the hospital now, they are immediately handed their child because that's what you want to do when you pop out a kid after carrying it for nine months in your belly -- not go through 66 days of church-mandated shame.

Last edited by GoldPeg9 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Helping to Create an Enlightened World in 2012 - Za'Raya
GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jahlives Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:33 pm

BrightMorningStar wrote:I am so furious. I just watched a youtube on instructions from an imam (muslim teacher) on how to beat your wife. If some one could post a link I would appreciate it. Sick! My pastor last Sunday was teaching on Islam and how they are tied to Satan. Did you know that when they kill their animals to eat that they are offered to the Devil. That is what "Halal" means?

WTH? Some stuff really does not need to be repeated nor posted here.
While my family and I are not Muslims, we are close friends with a few
families that are Muslims and nothing that you have posted here is part
of their practice. One of my friends works in a Halal certified poultry
processing facility. He explained that the animal is blessed prior to
slaughter, so that the anxiety the animal may feel before slaughter
which may release toxins into the meat will not harm the person that
eats it. As for wife beating, this is not something that they agree
with or practice. Just like not every Christian agreed with burning
heretics and unbelievers on stakes. There is an old saying, "Sweep around your own front door before you try to sweep around mine." All religion is truth and fiction strangely mixed and it would serve persons well to study the foundation, the origin, of what you believe before shining a light on others. The only religion that I know Jesus advanced was LOVE. Christianity was man's idea some 700 plus years later.
jahlives
jahlives
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:43 pm

I have and have had MANY fine Muslim friends and business aquaitances over the years,and have the utmost respect for them.
Do NOT paint all Muslims with the same brush,it is just plain wrong!!

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:56 pm

dinarstar wrote:I have and have had MANY fine Muslim friends and business aquaitances over the years,and have the utmost respect for them.

Do NOT paint all Muslims with the same brush,it is just plain wrong!!

Indeed! Many wonderful Muslims. Just as there are many wonderful people in ALL different faiths. Read what Jubalation wrote under "Before Dinar" in the Alternative thread.

There are so called Christian Faiths that teach that the scripture, "Spare the Rod and Spoil the Child" means that they can legally under God's law - beat their children.

It's a parable - and doesn't mean that at ALL.

GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:58 pm

Yes INDEED!!
So why do they USE the rod!???! :face:

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:01 pm

dinarstar wrote:Yes INDEED!!
So why do they USE the rod!???! :face:

The "Rod" is the energy - and the "Child" is the Creation
Can be applied to many many different scenarios......

...and if you are a Red Neck - you just use Duct Tape. LOL Instructions on how to beat your wife 1446433821

Last edited by GoldPeg9 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by silkysand Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:03 pm

A good servant of God would have led your heart to peace and not anger. Seek the truth and it shall set you free. Be blessed.

Last edited by silkysand on Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling correction)
silkysand
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by jahlives Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:06 pm

GoldPeg9 wrote:

Indeed! Many wonderful Muslims. Just as there are many wonderful people in ALL different faiths. Read what Jubalation wrote under "Before Dinar" in the Alternative thread.

There are so called Christian Faiths that teach that the scripture, "Spare the Rod and Spoil the Child" means that they can legally under God's law - beat their children.

GoldPeg9: And where were you when my grandma used to make me go outside and find a rod that grew on the tree in her backyard? She obviously missed the Sunday school lesson that this was just a parable. LOL.
jahlives
jahlives
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sjames1 Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:10 pm

Can you imagine someone killing their daughter and calling it a mercy killing?

sjames1

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:17 pm

sjames1 wrote:Can you imagine someone killing their daughter and calling it a mercy killing?

IF the person who kills his daughter repents and baptizes himself, is he exonerated?

RON PAUL 2012

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:20 pm

Gmansaid wrote:
sjames1 wrote:Can you imagine someone killing their daughter and calling it a mercy killing?

Happened in Dallas about fifteen years ago, teenage girl came home from her job at Jack-in-the-box and her dad met her at the door and announced that she had become too "Westernized" and had shamed the family. He slit her throat several times while the mother and brothers held her down. Nasty crime scene. Sticks with you.

Extremely difficult to understand. I did not have children back then but now that I do I am farther away from understanding than ever.

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:27 pm

It happened in Phoenix this past year. The dad drove over her and killed her in a mall parking lot

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:28 pm

Instructions on how to beat your wife Kkk_jesus_saves

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jahlives Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:42 pm

No more than I can imagine the Christian fundamentalist parents in Paradise, California who beat their 7-year old adopted daughter to death in February 2010 because they believed God wanted them to. She was beaten for 7 hours - oh, the parents took short breaks for prayer as they were beating her.

Anderson Cooper reported on this story in August 2011: http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2011/08/15/video-spare-the-rod-spoil-the-child/.
jahlives
jahlives
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Instructions on how to beat your wife Empty Say What ?

Post by MartyM Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:45 pm

openmind wrote:

IF the person who kills his daughter repents and baptizes himself, is he exonerated?

Probably not in court...
MartyM
MartyM
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:49 pm

MartyM-I heard that- A dark back alley would seem fitting-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sjames1 Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:55 pm

under sharia law the father would be exonerated

sjames1

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:58 pm

Well, isn't that nice-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:03 pm

jahlives wrote:
GoldPeg9 wrote:

GoldPeg9: And where were you when my grandma used to make me go outside and find a rod that grew on the tree in her backyard? She obviously missed the Sunday school lesson that this was just a parable. LOL.

LOL Wasn't funny for you at the time, but I laughed anyway, now.

I only met my Earth Grama 3 times in my life, so she didn't have a chance to do that to me. LOL

My Fanatical religious Earth Dad on the other hand......well, you don't want to hear it!

It's all about forgiveness too, isn't it? Instructions on how to beat your wife 2474380249
GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:05 pm

Gmansaid wrote:
Gmansaid wrote:

Happened in Dallas about fifteen years ago, teenage girl came home from her job at Jack-in-the-box and her dad met her at the door and announced that she had become too "Westernized" and had shamed the family. He slit her throat several times while the mother and brothers held her down. Nasty crime scene. Sticks with you.

Extremely difficult to understand. I did not have children back then but now that I do I am farther away from understanding than ever.

Too shocking to even imagine something like this happening, isn't it? Yikes!

How does a person forgive this?

Last edited by GoldPeg9 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinker Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:06 pm

the title is offensive,the over tones and general gist of it all wreaks to the heavens. this thread should be deleted so as not to cause anymore turmoil or pain for those who have witnessed or experienced domestic violence...... anything else I say would probably have me banned.... good grief people.............

tinker

Back to top Go down

Post by godsfool713 Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:46 pm

Is Sharia Law Being Practiced in Dearborn Michigan?????

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUdYsvA3wg0
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermint Patti Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:51 pm

God makes it very clear in His Word, The Holy Bible that is - Anyone who commits pre-mediated murder He says "send them to me". Yes capital punishment is in the Bible. The same for a rapist send them to Him.

It's because they have taken a life and all future life that person could and would have produced. Therefore, the person who was killed will be the judge of the killer and who knows how that will work out on the other side?

God is more than fair in all His ways and very explicit as to how to get through this life the way He intended us to... No big mystery - it's all in His Word.

Last edited by Peppermint Patti on Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling error correction...)
Peppermint Patti
Peppermint Patti
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:08 am

openmind wrote:
Instructions on how to beat your wife Kkk_jesus_saves

There are fanatics and zealots in every religion. Islam maybe one religion, but like Christianity it is split into various sects, schools of thought and scores of countries, each with its own culture and value system. There are more Muslims in China than in Arabia!!!

The honor killings are wrong. But dont generalize an entire faith based on the actions of a few.

Just want to point out SHABIBI is MUSLIM. IRAQ is a MUSLIM country.

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sjames1 Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:35 am

ask a muslim where their allegiance lies

sjames1

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:42 am

sjames1 wrote:ask a muslim where their allegiance lies

can you elaborate? thanks.

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sjames1 Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:47 am

their allegiance lies with allah, if they must make a choice to stand with this country or allah, it will be with allah.

sjames1

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:50 am

sjames1 wrote:their allegiance lies with allah, if they must make a choice to stand with this country or allah, it will be with allah.

Oh. thanks for clarifying. If you had to choose between Jehova God and his son Jesus or the United States of America, whom would you choose? I don't see how they would collide.

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sjames1 Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:52 am

Whom would you choose?

sjames1

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:53 am

sjames1 wrote:Whom would you choose?

I don't see how they would collide.

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:02 am

terbo56 wrote:Well, isn't that nice-

Isn't it?

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by H2OMAN Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:27 am

I didn't use a "rod"...I used a belt to change my child's attitude on a couple of occasions..just as my father "trained " me. My daughter is an adult with children now, she loves me dearly and yes she spanks her kids as needed to get their attention and change their attitudes. It works. You do not need to be your child's "freind" ...you need to be their parent and teacher. when they are adults they will love you and thank you for the disipline and direction you have given them..Mine did. Trust me I never "beat" her and I never spanked her while angry. My father always told me before I was "punished" ..."son, this hurts me more than it will you". I didn't appreciate what he was saying until I grew up and had to punish my own child. Thanks DAD!!
H2OMAN
H2OMAN
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:31 pm

openmind wrote:
sjames1 wrote:their allegiance lies with allah, if they must make a choice to stand with this country or allah, it will be with allah.

Oh. thanks for clarifying. If you had to choose between Jehova God and his son Jesus or the United States of America, whom would you choose? I don't see how they would collide.

God's Word the Bible Clearly States
(Acts 5:29) In answer Peter and the [other] apostles said: “We must obey God as ruler rather than men.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum