Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Frank26: "the Iraqi dinar is about to play fair with the American dollar.  It's pegged to it" 3/2/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Frank26: "the Iraqi dinar is about to play fair with the American dollar. It's pegged to it" 3/2/21

Go down

Frank26: "the Iraqi dinar is about to play fair with the American dollar.  It's pegged to it" 3/2/21 Empty Frank26: "the Iraqi dinar is about to play fair with the American dollar. It's pegged to it" 3/2/21

Post by RamblerNash Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:11 pm

Frank26  

The Iraqi dinar is pegged to the American Dollar.  You may say no it's not.  Trust me it is electronically.  It's already 1 to 1.  I know that's a bold statement to make...the Iraqi dinar is about to play fair with the American dollar.  It's pegged to it.  It has no choice.

...The Vietnamese dong is no longer under the thumb of China.  China would tell Vietnam you can't do this.  You can't export that.  Gotta do this, that.  Now Vietnam is exploding.  Their GDP, economy is exploding.  There's not much China can do about it and the reason why is China is going digitally with their currency and so is Vietnam.  China is about to let go of Vietnam and let Vietnam do what it wants.  I think Vietnam wants to enter an Asian basket.  A lot of people are saying the Vietnamese dong is going to be in a basket with the Iraqi dinar.  No!  The Iraqi dinar is going to be in a basket with Middle Eastern currency.  The Vietnamese currency will be in a basket with Asian currency...
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum