Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Guru Jeff: "I strongly feel the rate will come in around the $3.80 range" (Wearing His DUNCE Hat) 3/1/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Guru Jeff: "I strongly feel the rate will come in around the $3.80 range" (Wearing His DUNCE Hat) 3/1/21

Go down

Guru Jeff: "I strongly feel the rate will come in around the $3.80 range" (Wearing His DUNCE Hat) 3/1/21 Empty Guru Jeff: "I strongly feel the rate will come in around the $3.80 range" (Wearing His DUNCE Hat) 3/1/21

Post by RamblerNash Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:03 pm

Guru Jeff  

Iraq is completely on par with Kuwait.  Iraq and Kuwait's fiscal year (I know this for a fact because I've already consulted with the Iraq government) is April through March of the following year.  That's why Kuwait changed at the end of April [March?] to accommodate the March fiscal year...If you want to know when Iraq's doing their rate change, they're doing it on the exact same historical Sunday when Kuwait did theirs...Iraq is following in Kuwait's footsteps.

Remember I'm not a financial advisor.  This is nothing more than my opinion.  I strongly feel the rate will come in around the $3.80 range.  That's my personal opinion...
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum