Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Judy! : "Tier 4B notification was imminent to obtain appointments to exchange/ redeem at the special rates" 3/2/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Judy! : "Tier 4B notification was imminent to obtain appointments to exchange/ redeem at the special rates" 3/2/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Judy! : "Tier 4B notification was imminent to obtain appointments to exchange/ redeem at the special rates" 3/2/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Judy! : "Tier 4B notification was imminent to obtain appointments to exchange/ redeem at the special rates" 3/2/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Judy! : "Tier 4B notification was imminent to obtain appointments to exchange/ redeem at the special rates" 3/2/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Judy! : "Tier 4B notification was imminent to obtain appointments to exchange/ redeem at the special rates" 3/2/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Judy! : "Tier 4B notification was imminent to obtain appointments to exchange/ redeem at the special rates" 3/2/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Judy! : "Tier 4B notification was imminent to obtain appointments to exchange/ redeem at the special rates" 3/2/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Judy! : "Tier 4B notification was imminent to obtain appointments to exchange/ redeem at the special rates" 3/2/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Judy! : "Tier 4B notification was imminent to obtain appointments to exchange/ redeem at the special rates" 3/2/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Judy! : "Tier 4B notification was imminent to obtain appointments to exchange/ redeem at the special rates" 3/2/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Judy! : "Tier 4B notification was imminent to obtain appointments to exchange/ redeem at the special rates" 3/2/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Judy! : "Tier 4B notification was imminent to obtain appointments to exchange/ redeem at the special rates" 3/2/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Judy! : "Tier 4B notification was imminent to obtain appointments to exchange/ redeem at the special rates" 3/2/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Judy! : "Tier 4B notification was imminent to obtain appointments to exchange/ redeem at the special rates" 3/2/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Judy! : "Tier 4B notification was imminent to obtain appointments to exchange/ redeem at the special rates" 3/2/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Judy! : "Tier 4B notification was imminent to obtain appointments to exchange/ redeem at the special rates" 3/2/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Judy! : "Tier 4B notification was imminent to obtain appointments to exchange/ redeem at the special rates" 3/2/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Judy! : "Tier 4B notification was imminent to obtain appointments to exchange/ redeem at the special rates" 3/2/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Judy! : "Tier 4B notification was imminent to obtain appointments to exchange/ redeem at the special rates" 3/2/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Judy! : "Tier 4B notification was imminent to obtain appointments to exchange/ redeem at the special rates" 3/2/21

Go down

Judy! : "Tier 4B notification was imminent to obtain appointments to exchange/ redeem at the special rates" 3/2/21 Empty Judy! : "Tier 4B notification was imminent to obtain appointments to exchange/ redeem at the special rates" 3/2/21

Post by RamblerNash Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:56 pm

Judy Note: Tier 4B (us, the Internet Group) notification was imminent to obtain appointments to exchange/ redeem at the special rates. Bankers in Reno, Zurich, Basel and Geneva were told that the Shotgun Liquidity release would start on Tues. 2 March. NESARA would kick off sometime between now and Wed. 15 March.

On 1 Jan. 2021 Donald Trump was said to have been inaugurated President of the restored Republic.

On Mon. 18 Jan. the US Military began making sweeping arrests of Congress people charged with treason. Between Jan. and July 2020 Treason and Human Rights violation charges had been filed against 58 global elites, news organizations and corporations that were working with the Chinese Communist Party to overthrow the US government.

On Tues. 23 Feb. the Quantum Financial System released liquidity to Zurich platforms. On that same evening smoke was reported coming out of the ground throughout Washington DC. – suspected to be a result of the Military’s demolition of DUMBS tunnels beneath DC.

On Wed. 24 Feb. at 4:30 am EST Quantum Financial System switch was turned on. At 10 am EST that day they shut down the Federal Reserve System – the Cabal had been completely cut off from using We the People taxpayer dollars. By 6pm EST the new US Treasury, plus treasuries of 209 countries across the globe had been absorbed into the QFS, after which the fiat US Dollar crashed and the new gold/ asset-backed US Treasury Note activated.

By Thurs. 25 Feb. at 2am EST the QFS trading platform containing 23 global currencies, began activating, with total activation of the system by 4 pm EST that day.

On Fri. 26 Feb. Security forces surrounded the Capitol as P/elosi closed Congress.

On Sat. 27 Feb. the Whales in Zurich were given security codes and contracts.

On Sun. 28 Feb. President Trump spoke at CPAC: Watch President Trump Live at CPAC Sunday February 28 2021 3:40 PM ET, Right Side Broadcasting Network Coverage of All of the Main Speakers | O/bama Birthplace Controversy | Before It's News

By Mon. 1 March Paymasters and Tier 3-4A Bond Sellers had received liquidity of funds which they would then downstream to Tier 3-4A groups.

Ceremonies for the restoration of the Republic was believed scheduled for March 4-6 .

On March 5 at 6:30 pm EST the Military planned to take over Mainstream Media across the globe. The Mainstream Media’s refusal to announce that the US was under Martial Law was considered treason because by refusing to do such threatened national security.

On March 12 the Military would publish evidence of a plot perpetrated by France and China to overtake the globe by spreading false info on C19.

On Mon 15 March Tier 4B (us, the Internet Group) would finish redemption/ exchanges at the special rates and the general public Tier 5 would start their exchanges of foreign currencies at the new international rates. On that same Mon. 15 March NESARA could be announced to the general public.

Judy! : "Tier 4B notification was imminent to obtain appointments to exchange/ redeem at the special rates" 3/2/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum