Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Oil is on the rise and optimism for the recovery of the global economy I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Oil is on the rise and optimism for the recovery of the global economy I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Oil is on the rise and optimism for the recovery of the global economy I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Oil is on the rise and optimism for the recovery of the global economy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Oil is on the rise and optimism for the recovery of the global economy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Oil is on the rise and optimism for the recovery of the global economy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Oil is on the rise and optimism for the recovery of the global economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Oil is on the rise and optimism for the recovery of the global economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Oil is on the rise and optimism for the recovery of the global economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Oil is on the rise and optimism for the recovery of the global economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Oil is on the rise and optimism for the recovery of the global economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Oil is on the rise and optimism for the recovery of the global economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Oil is on the rise and optimism for the recovery of the global economy I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Oil is on the rise and optimism for the recovery of the global economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Oil is on the rise and optimism for the recovery of the global economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Oil is on the rise and optimism for the recovery of the global economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Oil is on the rise and optimism for the recovery of the global economy I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Oil is on the rise and optimism for the recovery of the global economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Oil is on the rise and optimism for the recovery of the global economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Oil is on the rise and optimism for the recovery of the global economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Oil is on the rise and optimism for the recovery of the global economy

Go down

Oil is on the rise and optimism for the recovery of the global economy Empty Oil is on the rise and optimism for the recovery of the global economy

Post by RamblerNash Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:42 pm

Oil is on the rise and optimism for the recovery of the global economy 890766-e6d81e11-6b35-4703-86f7-667ae2c6d618
Monday 01, March 2021 12:19

Baghdad / NINA / Oil prices rose to about one dollar on Monday, due to optimism in the global economy thanks to progress in a huge US stimulus package and to hopes for an improvement in oil demand.

Brent crude futures rose 92 cents, or 1.43 percent, to $ 65.43 a barrel.

U.S. West Texas Intermediate crude futures jumped 90 cents, or 1.46 percent, to $ 62.41 a barrel.

This comes after the US House of Representatives approved a $ 1.9 trillion coronavirus relief package early Saturday. / End 8

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?key=890766

Oil is on the rise and optimism for the recovery of the global economy 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum