Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq's oil exports to America exceed 3 million barrels within a month I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq's oil exports to America exceed 3 million barrels within a month I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq's oil exports to America exceed 3 million barrels within a month I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq's oil exports to America exceed 3 million barrels within a month I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq's oil exports to America exceed 3 million barrels within a month I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq's oil exports to America exceed 3 million barrels within a month I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq's oil exports to America exceed 3 million barrels within a month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq's oil exports to America exceed 3 million barrels within a month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq's oil exports to America exceed 3 million barrels within a month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq's oil exports to America exceed 3 million barrels within a month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq's oil exports to America exceed 3 million barrels within a month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq's oil exports to America exceed 3 million barrels within a month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq's oil exports to America exceed 3 million barrels within a month I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq's oil exports to America exceed 3 million barrels within a month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq's oil exports to America exceed 3 million barrels within a month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq's oil exports to America exceed 3 million barrels within a month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq's oil exports to America exceed 3 million barrels within a month I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq's oil exports to America exceed 3 million barrels within a month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Iraq's oil exports to America exceed 3 million barrels within a month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Iraq's oil exports to America exceed 3 million barrels within a month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq's oil exports to America exceed 3 million barrels within a month

Go down

Iraq's oil exports to America exceed 3 million barrels within a month Empty Iraq's oil exports to America exceed 3 million barrels within a month

Post by RamblerNash Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:36 pm

Iraq's oil exports to America exceed 3 million barrels within a month 26500

02/03/2021

Economy News _ Baghdad

The US Energy Information Administration announced, on Tuesday, that Iraq's exports of crude oil to America exceeded 3 million during the month of February.

According to a schedule seen by Al-Eqtisad News, the administration said, "Iraq exported crude oil to America during the past month of 3 million and 24 thousand barrels, at a rate of 108 thousand barrels per day," indicating that "Iraq was exported during the first week of February at a rate of 90 thousand barrels." Per day, while an average of 114 thousand barrels per day was issued in the second week, while an average of 227 barrels per day were issued in the third week, "noting that" the fourth week did not witness the export of any amount of oil. "

The US Energy Information Administration stated that "Iraq came in sixth place after Canada, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, Ecuador and Colombia, and the second place in the Arab world after Saudi Arabia, whose exports to America during the month of February reached 5 million and 900 thousand barrels," indicating that "Canada came first as the most exporting country." For oil to America, followed by Mexico. "

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=24289

Iraq's oil exports to America exceed 3 million barrels within a month 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum