Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
The Bible is the Word of God I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The Bible is the Word of God I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
The Bible is the Word of God I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
The Bible is the Word of God I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
The Bible is the Word of God I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
The Bible is the Word of God I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
The Bible is the Word of God I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The Bible is the Word of God I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
The Bible is the Word of God I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
The Bible is the Word of God I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The Bible is the Word of God I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Bible is the Word of God I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Bible is the Word of God I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Bible is the Word of God I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Bible is the Word of God I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Bible is the Word of God I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Bible is the Word of God I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Bible is the Word of God I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Bible is the Word of God I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Bible is the Word of God I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

The Bible is the Word of God

+24
H2OMAN
clayf
7freemom
asterik
rosienogg
therealbutterfly
BURNS
Seraphim
chosennana2
Gmansaid
zerhourwriter
milleriniraq
wordsower
blackdog2
openmind
Jewelz
Najm93
GoldPeg9
obiewon
watchman42
stevejss1
Alchemist
1alaskan
BrightMorningStar
28 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Bible is the Word of God Empty The Bible is the Word of God

Post by BrightMorningStar Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:46 pm

As ungodliness spreads, Christian morals are constantly eroded. We have a sure Word and hard as they try to prove otherwise, evidence supports the accuracy of the Bible. Even other texts that are found which are copies of the original cannon only differ less than 1%!

Historical and archeological records support the scriptures which we are told are good for reproof. All scripture is inspired by God! I wish I could post links, but I was reading about the Bible Code and how it predicted numerous things such as WWII and Hitler. Yet another proof of how Divine God's Word is.

I am curious about what the other Christians feel about this. Thank you.[center]

May the daystar arise in your hearts!
BrightMorningStar
BrightMorningStar

Back to top Go down

The Bible is the Word of God Empty Re: The Bible is the Word of God

Post by 1alaskan Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:10 pm

That is easy,

(2 Timothy 3:16) All Scripture is inspired of God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight, for disciplining in righteousness,

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:19 pm

Almost every page of the Koran makes reference to either an episode of Hebrew history, Jewish legends, rabbinical law, or an endorsement that Islam is the faith of Abraham and Moses. How can a book prove itself by quoting from it that it says it's correct? Just asking...

"The only true faith in God's sight is
Islam." (Surah 3:19)

1alaskan wrote:That is easy,

(2 Timothy 3:16) All Scripture is inspired of God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight, for disciplining in righteousness,

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The Bible is the Word of God Empty TK lates

Post by stevejss1 Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:47 pm

The Bible is the Word of God Xx

Does anyone see a huge disconnect here. Hmmmm

TerryK Chat 5:20 pm edt 10/30/11

« on: Today at 05:38:14 PM »

TerryK Chat 5:20 pm edt 10/30/11
[terryk] WHERE IS THAT DARN RV
[terryk] WHO HAS IT
[Agent 007] TerryK hey thought you were bringing it to us
[terryk] WELL I DONT HAVE IT
[jimbob] Find it
[terryk] OH
[terryk] OK
[zigmnstr] TerryK thought you had it
[Agent 007] shoot
[zigmnstr] must have been misinformed
[kmac777] But you know where it is..
[tasot1] yeah TerryK just go fly over there and get it
[kmac777] Don't be ascared you can tell us...
[terryk] HMMMM I DONT THINK THEY WOULD LET ME IN THE COUNTRY
[terryk] LIKE THEY DO ADAM MONTANA
[tasot1] sneak in...lol
[zigmnstr] TerryK if you have the money they will let you in
[tasot1] use steve id...HA!
[zigmnstr] but it costs quite a bit from what i gather
[terryk] THAT AN HAVE A WARKA ACCOUNT
[Agent 007] I don't think I would want to have a Warka Account - too scary
[Ks_dad] What's a Warka Account?
[zigmnstr] Ks_dad iraqi bank
[Agent 007] Ks_dad an account with Warka Bank in Iraq
[terryk] OK IM OFF TO CHURCH
[terryk] GOD BLESS
[Agent 007] ok TerryK cya later
[terryk] I WILL PRAY FOR YOU ALL
[Agent 007] thanks!!

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by watchman42 Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:32 pm

BrightMorningStar wrote:As ungodliness spreads, Christian morals are constantly eroded. We have a sure Word and hard as they try to prove otherwise, evidence supports the accuracy of the Bible. Even other texts that are found which are copies of the original cannon only differ less than 1%!

Historical and archeological records support the scriptures which we are told are good for reproof. All scripture is inspired by God! I wish I could post links, but I was reading about the Bible Code and how it predicted numerous things such as WWII and Hitler. Yet another proof of how Divine God's Word is.

I am curious about what the other Christians feel about this. Thank you.[center]

BMS,

I've heard that they applied the same Bible Code technique to books like Tom Sawyer and Moby Dick and came up with similar results. That being said, I believe that we should simply read the Bible and allow the Holy Spirit to teach us the mysteries that can only be revealed to christians. By the way, this is why Jesus spoke in parables when He walked the earth. He wanted His teachings to go to His followers.

watchman42
watchman42
watchman42
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by watchman42 Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:40 pm

1alaskan wrote:That is easy,

AMEN!!!
watchman42
watchman42
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by obiewon Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:22 pm

BrightMorningStar wrote:As ungodliness spreads, Christian morals are constantly eroded. We have a sure Word and hard as they try to prove otherwise, evidence supports the accuracy of the Bible. Even other texts that are found which are copies of the original cannon only differ less than 1%!

The Bible is the Word of God 3079029344
obiewon
obiewon
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:41 pm

Faith my friends, faith,

(Hebrews 11:1) 11 Faith is the assured expectation of things hoped for, the evident demonstration of realities though not beheld. . .

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:58 pm

A Bible Quiz

http://www.jesus-is-lord.com/quiz.htm

GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Najm93 Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:18 pm

@ alchemist....Please elaborate on your comment

"Hebrew history, Jewish legends, rabbinical law"

You know this to be true of the Koran or was this something you researched on GOOGLE SEARCH????

and what parts of these things did Jesus change by his teachings (Hebrew history, Jewish legends, rabbinical law)....

It seems that your making the claim that the Koran is just a compilation of all these holy books.... Please explain...
Najm93
Najm93
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:58 am

I think the Koran incorporated these ideas to give itself credibility and connection to Abraham. My point, simply, is that a verse in a book saying the book itself is correct is no proof of any such thing. I am not saying that it is not inspired, just that argument that it's correct because it says it is a poor foundation to understand the roots of one's belief.

Najm93 wrote:@ alchemist....Please elaborate on your comment

"Hebrew history, Jewish legends, rabbinical law"

You know this to be true of the Koran or was this something you researched on GOOGLE SEARCH????

and what parts of these things did Jesus change by his teachings (Hebrew history, Jewish legends, rabbinical law)....

It seems that your making the claim that the Koran is just a compilation of all these holy books.... Please explain...

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:07 am

Many of us question our leaders. This was not tolerated in bygone eras. The Bible we use is hand picked by King James. Problem? Sure, if you look at other scrolls from the same vein, they are accurately amazing, what about the one's that were excluded? How about the first time they decided on appropriate inclusions for a cannon under another ruler, Constantine? These are legitimate questions. Actually, I think King James may have been more about interpretation than hand picking books, the Nicean Council compiled the appropriate books. Thoughts anybody? I am searching here as much as any of you. I am not trying to attack, just trying to ask good questions. Thanks!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:01 am

Alchemist wrote:Many of us question our leaders. This was not tolerated in bygone eras. The Bible we use is hand picked by King James. Problem? Sure, if you look at other scrolls from the same vein, they are accurately amazing, what about the one's that were excluded? How about the first time they decided on appropriate inclusions for a cannon under another ruler, Constantine? These are legitimate questions. Actually, I think King James may have been more about interpretation than hand picking books, the Nicean Council compiled the appropriate books. Thoughts anybody? I am searching here as much as any of you. I am not trying to attack, just trying to ask good questions. Thanks!

http://www.exposingchristianity.com/index.htm

"....everything in the Christian religion and in the bible has been STOLEN from other religions that predated it from all around the world. Christianity is a tool for removing spiritual/occult knowledge from the populace so this power can be kept in the hands of a few to manipulate and enslave the masses. "
To really understand the Bible and see the truth, one must be very well educated in the occult. The mass mind is very powerful. When one studies long enough and acquires advanced knowledge of the occult, the truth is utterly shocking. The entire Judeo/Christian Bible is a hoax of catastrophic proportions with a very clear objective using subliminal means and the channeled psychic energy of believers.
GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:39 am

GoldPeg9 wrote:http://www.exposingchristianity.com/index.htm

"....everything in the Christian religion and in the bible has been STOLEN from other religions that predated it from all around the world. Christianity is a tool for removing spiritual/occult knowledge from the populace so this power can be kept in the hands of a few to manipulate and enslave the masses. " To really understand the Bible and see the truth, one must be very well educated in the occult. The mass mind is very powerful. When one studies long enough and acquires advanced knowledge of the occult, the truth is utterly shocking. The entire Judeo/Christian Bible is a hoax of catastrophic proportions with a very clear objective using subliminal means and the channeled psychic energy of believers.

http://truthbeknown.com/

Not only was Jesus not the Messiah/God with supernatural powers, but such a historical figure never existed at all. Jesus, Mary, the Wise Men, the Disciples, the Patriarchs, the Saints—all are amalgamations of gods and other characters that have existed in the mythologies of almost every culture on earth. The savior-figure, Jesus, is merely a personification of the Sun, which has been revered for millennia for its ability to chase away darkness and bring light and warmth (and, thus, life).

We find the same tales around the world about a variety of godmen and sons of God, a number of whom also had virgin births or were of divine origin; were born on or near December 25th in a cave or underground; were baptized; worked miracles and marvels; held high morals, were compassionate, toiled for humanity and healed the sick; were the basis of soul-salvation and/or were called 'Savior, Redeemer, Deliverer''; had Eucharists; vanquished darkness; were hung on trees or crucified; and were resurrected and returned to heaven, whence they came."

"Christian father Origen, called 'the most accomplished biblical scholar of the early church,' admitted the allegorical and esoteric nature of the Bible: 'The Scriptures were of little use to those who understood them literally, as they were written.'"
Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:49 am

GoldPeg,

Where ever an individual or small group who lusts for control or power finds an advantage he/she/they will attempt to use it for advantage. One role of the medicine man/woman in small groups or villages aside from spiritual leaders was to resolve issues between individuals using excocism, divination, etc...

The role of religion as a tool to moderate human behavior cannot be discounted from an anthropological approach. With all due respect, the accusations that are laid at the feet of Christianity should not only there be limited.

From things that you have shared publicly, I sense that you have been deeply hurt. Rebounding to a polar opposite may still keep one in a state that is prone to manipulation. If we approach all of our decisions from a perspective of love, we are more apt to make decisions that add betterment to others and ourselves. In that way, you are highly blessed, for you know this.

I have friends from all walks. The ones that work from love seem to gravitate towards that part of their, for lack of better words, religion which helps them grow and mature. Conversly, those who approach life from a fear based perspective fing the worst parts to adhear to.

GoldPeg9 wrote:
Alchemist wrote:Many of us question our leaders. This was not tolerated in bygone eras. The Bible we use is hand picked by King James. Problem? Sure, if you look at other scrolls from the same vein, they are accurately amazing, what about the one's that were excluded? How about the first time they decided on appropriate inclusions for a cannon under another ruler, Constantine? These are legitimate questions. Actually, I think King James may have been more about interpretation than hand picking books, the Nicean Council compiled the appropriate books. Thoughts anybody? I am searching here as much as any of you. I am not trying to attack, just trying to ask good questions. Thanks!

http://www.exposingchristianity.com/index.htm

"....everything in the Christian religion and in the bible has been STOLEN from other religions that predated it from all around the world. Christianity is a tool for removing spiritual/occult knowledge from the populace so this power can be kept in the hands of a few to manipulate and enslave the masses. "
To really understand the Bible and see the truth, one must be very well educated in the occult. The mass mind is very powerful. When one studies long enough and acquires advanced knowledge of the occult, the truth is utterly shocking. The entire Judeo/Christian Bible is a hoax of catastrophic proportions with a very clear objective using subliminal means and the channeled psychic energy of believers.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:53 am

""Christian father Origen, called 'the most accomplished biblical scholar of the early church,' admitted the allegorical and esoteric nature of the Bible: 'The Scriptures were of little use to those who understood them literally, as they were written.'"

Google Philo's Rules of Allegory

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:04 am

Response to the original poster:

I love Jesus and his teachings as well. What about the historical evidence which suggests that the New Testament came from the Old Testament and that the Old Testament in turn came from the Egyptian Book of the Dead?

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:48 am

openmind wrote:Response to the original poster:
I love Jesus and his teachings as well. What about the historical evidence which suggests that the New Testament came from the Old Testament and that the Old Testament in turn came from the Egyptian Book of the Dead?

Christianity spread much later and more slowly than is generally believed; the four Gospels did not appear until 150 A.D. at the earliest (and perhaps much later than that); the books of the Bible have been repeatedly altered and even outright forged; the canonical Bible was not assembled until after 1000 A.D.; and the Hebrews did not develop monotheism and were actually latecomers to the concept.
Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:04 am

Everything comes from somewhere.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdog2 Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:31 am

"To really understand the Bible and see the truth, one must be very well educated in the occult." Did you channel Satan to find that information? That is what he has been trying to convince humanity to believe since he was booted from Heaven. Mathew 18:6 "But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea." This is a doctrine of Demons, or Aliens as you call them.

GoldPegz, I feel for you. You are enslaved in your mind by deception. Spoon fed and have grown fat on pride.

Romans 1:28 "And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;"

You poor soul, repent while there is time, Repent and be saved.

Love you GoldPegz,

BlackDigidyDog The Bible is the Word of God 203646764

blackdog2

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:14 am

"Prayers offered up in Christian worship in the earliest days of the faith were addressed to 'Our Lord the Sun,' evidencing that 'primitive' Christians were quite in the spirit of Pagan forms and ideologies."--Alvin Boyd Kuhn, Easter: The Birthday of the Gods

The Bible is the Word of God Egyptiansunpriests1"The Christian religion and Masonry have one and the same common origin: Both are derived from the worship of the Sun. The difference between their origin is, that the Christian religion is a parody on the worship of the Sun, in which they put a man whom they call Christ, in the place of the Sun, and pay him the same adoration which was originally paid to the Sun." --Thomas Paine, Age of Reason

"The Sun has attracted the attention of mankind for adoration all over the world from the very beginning of human history. It has attained the position of pre-eminence among the deities of nature in ancient times. The prominence and glory of the solar orb, its beauty and splendour, its importance in the creation and maintenance of life, its regularity in diffusing light and enlightening the whole earth, its primal role in the cosmic evolution and consequent mystery surrounding it, had secured for the Sun a history of interest and importance equalled by none to which every age and every race has contributed its pages." --V.C. Srivastava, Sun-Worship in Ancient India
Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wordsower Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:44 am

God... Yahweh... the Judeo-Christian God (not Allah, Buddah, or any other god, all who differ dramatically in character from the True God) is the Creator of all things including Satan, the god of the occult. I go directly to source of all life, of all creation, of all that is good and pure, for my comfort and strength and understanding.

How can you know whether He is the True God and whether the Bible is His true word and not the convenient fabrication of an English king or the outgrowth of some other belief system? Let me challenge you to this.

Tell that God (the one you have doubts about) that you really want to know the truth (that is if you really want to know the truth... God sees the heart so He'll know if you're trying to pull a fast one!) Then try reading the Bible with an open mind (the gospel of John is a good place to start). The Bible claims to be "living and active and sharper than a two-edged sword." Through it, God the Holy Spirit, (not the forces of the occult) can convict your heart and soul about matters of ultimate truth, if you are truly searching. IF you aren't truly searching, you will find the previous comments about the Word of God being for believers all too true.. it will be dead to you.

Jesus said, "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life... no one comes to the Father except through Me." That pretty much eliminates all the other options out there. By the way, Christianity wasn't initiated by man to control and deceive the masses. It was devised by God to bring glory to His name and eternal hope to all people. Isaac's descendents (the Jews), not Ishmael's (the Muslims) were God's covenant people through whom God carried out His plan. We, as Christians, are just messengers, trying to help others find the joy of the journey with God.

I began my journey with God when I was five years old with a child's understanding that I was pretty naughty sometimes and couldn't ever be good enough to tip the balance in my favor before God. Sin comes with a death penalty (that's why none of us escape this earth alive). Jesus paid that penalty on the cross. It was when I asked God to forgive my sin and put my faith in Christ's shed blood that I found peace with God.

I am now 50. It's been a wild ride... and much longer than this dinar rollercoaster. Hasn't always been easy, but God has always been good. May God unveil your eyes to see Him in all His majesty, might, justice, holiness, mercy and love.

wordsower

Back to top Go down

Post by milleriniraq Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:07 am

Let me first say that I am a christian and believe Jesus is the son of God and died for my sins.

There are always questions that will go unanswered when faith is involved. That is why it is called "faith". While there have been legitimate debates about different aspects of interpretation of the bible, I think it is important that we, as believers, understand that foundationally, our beliefs are the same. We will all be judged one day. I think it is fascinating though that everytime I have questioned something in the bible and honestly searched for an answer (not trying to find what I wanted it to say), God has always come through. Most of the time it has been due to my own closeminded view of things. It is also fascinating to me that Revelation speaks of a time when even the very elect might be deceived due to signs (or maybe arguments made) here by mortal men. We must be careful to question and research but guard against being led astray. Just like the Bereans, who are commended in Acts 17.

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:55 am

wordsower wrote:God... Yahweh... the Judeo-Christian God (not Allah, Buddah, or any other god, all who differ dramatically in character from the True God)....

Just to clear this up for everyone not familiar with Isalm... Allah is the same God that Jews worship. In the same way that the Jews respect Gods true name and instead refer to him in titles, (such as Addoni) Muslims refer to the Almighty as Allah.

The Quran was written about 300 years after Jesus is said to have walked the Earth. Muhammed is believed to have been a prophet of the Almighty, God, Yahweh, Jehovah, Adonni and his purpose for being sent is because men (the Jews and the Christians) had lost their way. Being that Christians had started to believe that Christ was God himself and not just a Son of God. Jews also had began to incorporate traditions and beliefs not given to Moses.

There are few things in the Quran that a Jew or a Christian would have a problem with.

The truth is that none of us were there. AND PEOPLE LIE. People lie for different reasons. Some lie for control (like what is mentioned earlier) Some lie for money. Some lie just to feel important. Some lie, write books and say that because it is written it is not a lie. Some people take books that a full of truth and re-writes them full of lies and then calls it a different version...

But I believe that mostly... People just cant translate worth a hill of beans. Most 60 year olds couldn't translate a text message written by a teenager. Shoot my parent don't understand me half the time. lol. Words, even in the same language change meaning over time. Just look at what happened to the word "nice" or "bad" or even "holocaust" or "fag".

It takes humility to admit that you do not have all the answers.

But one thing is clear... The message that Jesus gave in the bible. We can argue that the bible is false and that Jesus did or did not exist... but what can't be argued are these points that I learned from the bible.

If everyone loved their neighbor as themselves there would be no war.
If a man who does not work neither eats then there would be less poverty because there would be NO FREE RIDES.
If the rich helped the poor (who are of course working like Jesus said to) then no one would starve.
If men/women did not divorce (unless adultery was committed) there would be no broken homes.
If men/women did not commit adultery then there would be no divorce.
If children honored there mothers and fathers then there would be fewer teen problems (unwanted pregnancy, std's, drug abuse...)
If parents loved there neighbor as themselves then their children (who are closer neighbors than those living under the same roof?) would not have to resort to sex and drugs to find comfort.

As Jesus said "You must love Jehovah your God with your whole heart and with your whole soul and with your whole mind. The second, like it, is this, ‘You must love your neighbor as yourself. On these two commandments the whole Law hangs, and the Prophets."

Love for the Almighty will keep you from hurting yourself because you are HIS property. (if you are dedicated to him thru baptism) And love for your neighbors keeps you from hurting anyone else.

So I don't know what happened back then. I don't know what was written. i don't know if people are trying to control me or my mind thru faith. But what I do know is that this planet is a mess. And it would be less of a mess if people started to Love each other and respect each other. Which is all Jesus' "teachings" was trying to get us to do.

I think the real question is WHY ARENT PEOPLE TRYING TO LOVE EACH OTHER? Why do we criticize and argue about details that can never be proven or disproven and use those disagreements to kill and hurt each other?

Muslims????

Christians you aren't clear on this either. Remember the Crusades? Thousands of muslims were killed then.

Everybody just TRY to love each other! Embarassed

JMHO

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:34 am

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

"I think the real question is WHY ARENT PEOPLE TRYING TO LOVE EACH OTHER? Why do we criticize and argue about details that can never be proven or disproven and use those disagreements to kill and hurt each other? Muslims???? Christians you aren't clear on this either. Remember the Crusades? Thousands of muslims were killed then. Everybody just TRY to love each other! JMHO"

zerhourwriter wrote:
wordsower wrote:God... Yahweh... the Judeo-Christian God (not Allah, Buddah, or any other god, all who differ dramatically in character from the True God)....

Just to clear this up for everyone not familiar with Isalm... Allah is the same God that Jews worship. In the same way that the Jews respect Gods true name and instead refer to him in titles, (such as Addoni) Muslims refer to the Almighty as Allah.

The Quran was written about 300 years after Jesus is said to have walked the Earth. Muhammed is believed to have been a prophet of the Almighty, God, Yahweh, Jehovah, Adonni and his purpose for being sent is because men (the Jews and the Christians) had lost their way. Being that Christians had started to believe that Christ was God himself and not just a Son of God. Jews also had began to incorporate traditions and beliefs not given to Moses.

There are few things in the Quran that a Jew or a Christian would have a problem with.

The truth is that none of us were there. AND PEOPLE LIE. People lie for different reasons. Some lie for control (like what is mentioned earlier) Some lie for money. Some lie just to feel important. Some lie, write books and say that because it is written it is not a lie. Some people take books that a full of truth and re-writes them full of lies and then calls it a different version...

But I believe that mostly... People just cant translate worth a hill of beans. Most 60 year olds couldn't translate a text message written by a teenager. Shoot my parent don't understand me half the time. lol. Words, even in the same language change meaning over time. Just look at what happened to the word "nice" or "bad" or even "holocaust" or "fag".

It takes humility to admit that you do not have all the answers.

But one thing is clear... The message that Jesus gave in the bible. We can argue that the bible is false and that Jesus did or did not exist... but what can't be argued are these points that I learned from the bible.

If everyone loved their neighbor as themselves there would be no war.
If a man who does not work neither eats then there would be less poverty because there would be NO FREE RIDES.
If the rich helped the poor (who are of course working like Jesus said to) then no one would starve.
If men/women did not divorce (unless adultery was committed) there would be no broken homes.
If men/women did not commit adultery then there would be no divorce.
If children honored there mothers and fathers then there would be fewer teen problems (unwanted pregnancy, std's, drug abuse...)
If parents loved there neighbor as themselves then their children (who are closer neighbors than those living under the same roof?) would not have to resort to sex and drugs to find comfort.

As Jesus said "You must love Jehovah your God with your whole heart and with your whole soul and with your whole mind. The second, like it, is this, ‘You must love your neighbor as yourself. On these two commandments the whole Law hangs, and the Prophets."

Love for the Almighty will keep you from hurting yourself because you are HIS property. (if you are dedicated to him thru baptism) And love for your neighbors keeps you from hurting anyone else.

So I don't know what happened back then. I don't know what was written. i don't know if people are trying to control me or my mind thru faith. But what I do know is that this planet is a mess. And it would be less of a mess if people started to Love each other and respect each other. Which is all Jesus' "teachings" was trying to get us to do.

I think the real question is WHY ARENT PEOPLE TRYING TO LOVE EACH OTHER? Why do we criticize and argue about details that can never be proven or disproven and use those disagreements to kill and hurt each other?

Muslims????

Christians you aren't clear on this either. Remember the Crusades? Thousands of muslims were killed then.

Everybody just TRY to love each other! Embarassed

JMHO

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:42 am

zerhourwriter

As Jesus said "You must love Jehovah your God with your whole heart and with your whole soul and with your whole mind.

You cannot love anyone if you hate yourself. This is the reason we feel so extremely uncomfortable in the presence of people who are noted for their special virtuousness, for it is because they radiate an atmosphere of the torture they inflict upon themselves. This is not a virtue but a vice.

You have to have a self to begin with Self realization is required before God realization. - Know Thyself - Every agency that exist in this world that is evil, stands against that knowledge of the Self, and stands against the agency of the Holy Spirit.

The second, like it, is this, ‘You must love your neighbor as yourself. On these two commandments the whole Law hangs, and the Prophets."

Mankind’s “Self-Alienation" has reached such a degree that it can experience its own destruction as an aesthetic pleasure of the first order - Your neighbor also lives in all other countries, your neighbor is all other races of human beings, not just next door to you. You cannot love your neighbor if you are rooting for war with other countries participating in the slaughter of other human beings - any human beings -

The Almighty gave each soul the power and authority of the use of their own free will. That free will has been usur
ped and interfered with and hijacked in a power grab - give-away to an outside entity so you do not have that power and authority to use that free will for yourself as you see fit - because you are being controlled without your knowledge of it ever taking place and you don't understand it -

That is right you don't know what happened and if you did you would not be so confused - People who are being controlled through psychological warfare demoralization mind control tactics cannot love themselves if they hate themselves - let alone love and respect their neighbors anywhere on planet earth.

Because man has been divided to be conquered for separating himself against himself and each other so he will not be able to come together in unity of purpose to rebel against the tyranny being perpetrated against him, so he could have a chance at overcoming it for any enlightenment, in order to remember who he was as a very powerful sentient being, so he could raise himself up out of the ditch of death disease and destruction to escape the prison planet operation.

Muslims???? Christians you aren't clear on this either. Remember the Crusades? Thousands of muslims were killed then. - Everybody just TRY to love each other! Embarassed - JMHO

No disrespect though your opinion is not humble - you should stop saying it, because you have been demoralized. through idealogical subversion It's called mind control. It works better when you can face the facts and stop trying to be humble when you are not.

Anxiety plays a far greater part than faith. This anxiety is even valued as a virtue, because it is a constant check to presumption and pride. Our culture has evolved a species which might be called Homo Sollicitus, "Anxious Man", always remembering that sollicitus means = oscillating, wobbling, or trembling. In other words, work out your own salvation with Fear and Trembling.

We must know why it is that we are condemned to live the kind of disempowered, confused and mediocre lives we live, and why it is that our world is plagued with corruption. It is our right to know why we experience inner psychic and moral commotion, and why we often experience constant mental and emotional turmoil.

On Earth, the general population is barely aware of planetary aspects beyond wars and weather fronts. Spiritual aspects? Well, look around you and see the blind leading the blind.

Knowledge of the layout and dynamics involved with these realms is some of the most closely guarded information on the planet, because public knowledge of the true nature of reality, could seriously damage earth culture control and manipulation structures.

It is for this reason that general exploration in these areas has been discouraged by orthodoxy, along with frequent ‘reminders’ to re-stimulate cultural and genetic programming, relative to the body. They can’t have truly ‘free’ entities wandering around telling the population they’ve been lied to for their whole lives about the nature of the universe. You think? Can they?

The gigantic catastrophes that threaten us today are not elemental happenings of a physical or biological order, but psychic events. To a quite terrifying degree we are threatened by wars and revolutions, which are nothing other than psychic epidemics.

At any moment several millions of human beings may be smitten with a new madness, and then we shall have another world war or devastating revolution. Instead of being at the mercy of wild beasts, earthquakes, landslides, and inundations, modern man is battered by the elemental forces of his own psyche -

Man's task is to become conscious of the contents that press upward from the unconscious. The images of the unconscious place a great responsibility upon a man. Failure to understand them, or a shirking of ethical responsibility, deprives him of his wholeness and imposes a painful fragmentariness on his life. The attainment of wholeness requires one to stake one’s whole being. Nothing less will do; there can be no easier conditions, no substitutes, no compromises
Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:56 am

Jewelz wrote:
GoldPeg9 wrote:http://www.exposingchristianity.com/index.htm

"....everything in the Christian religion and in the bible has been STOLEN from other religions that predated it from all around the world. Christianity is a tool for removing spiritual/occult knowledge from the populace so this power can be kept in the hands of a few to manipulate and enslave the masses. " To really understand the Bible and see the truth, one must be very well educated in the occult. The mass mind is very powerful. When one studies long enough and acquires advanced knowledge of the occult, the truth is utterly shocking. The entire Judeo/Christian Bible is a hoax of catastrophic proportions with a very clear objective using subliminal means and the channeled psychic energy of believers.

http://truthbeknown.com/

Not only was Jesus not the Messiah/God with supernatural powers, but such a historical figure never existed at all. Jesus, Mary, the Wise Men, the Disciples, the Patriarchs, the Saints—all are amalgamations of gods and other characters that have existed in the mythologies of almost every culture on earth. The savior-figure, Jesus, is merely a personification of the Sun, which has been revered for millennia for its ability to chase away darkness and bring light and warmth (and, thus, life).

We find the same tales around the world about a variety of godmen and sons of God, a number of whom also had virgin births or were of divine origin; were born on or near December 25th in a cave or underground; were baptized; worked miracles and marvels; held high morals, were compassionate, toiled for humanity and healed the sick; were the basis of soul-salvation and/or were called 'Savior, Redeemer, Deliverer''; had Eucharists; vanquished darkness; were hung on trees or crucified; and were resurrected and returned to heaven, whence they came."

"Christian father Origen, called 'the most accomplished biblical scholar of the early church,' admitted the allegorical and esoteric nature of the Bible: 'The Scriptures were of little use to those who understood them literally, as they were written.'"

Jewelz wrote:
openmind wrote:Response to the original poster:

Christianity spread much later and more slowly than is generally believed; the four Gospels did not appear until 150 A.D. at the earliest (and perhaps much later than that); the books of the Bible have been repeatedly altered and even outright forged; the canonical Bible was not assembled until after 1000 A.D.; and the Hebrews did not develop monotheism and were actually latecomers to the concept.

Jewelz wrote:"Prayers offered up in Christian worship in the earliest days of the faith were addressed to 'Our Lord the Sun,' evidencing that 'primitive' Christians were quite in the spirit of Pagan forms and ideologies."--Alvin Boyd Kuhn, Easter: The Birthday of the Gods

The Bible is the Word of God Egyptiansunpriests1"The Christian religion and Masonry have one and the same common origin: Both are derived from the worship of the Sun. The difference between their origin is, that the Christian religion is a parody on the worship of the Sun, in which they put a man whom they call Christ, in the place of the Sun, and pay him the same adoration which was originally paid to the Sun." --Thomas Paine, Age of Reason

"The Sun has attracted the attention of mankind for adoration all over the world from the very beginning of human history. It has attained the position of pre-eminence among the deities of nature in ancient times. The prominence and glory of the solar orb, its beauty and splendour, its importance in the creation and maintenance of life, its regularity in diffusing light and enlightening the whole earth, its primal role in the cosmic evolution and consequent mystery surrounding it, had secured for the Sun a history of interest and importance equalled by none to which every age and every race has contributed its pages." --V.C. Srivastava, Sun-Worship in Ancient India

I have read all of this before, Jewelz. Makes you ask a lot of questions, one of the keys is to ask the right questions. First and foremost you must research the authors and when you realize that almost all of these people have their roots planted firmly in the occult then you must draw some conclusions as to their motive for printing such garbage.

My concern is that there are people who will read it and believe it. The things people will believe is astounding! We have folks that believe there are aliens coming to rescue earth from evil governments, some claim to be aliens (pure unadulterated garbage), all of this type of stuff is make believe.

I will not insult you, Jewelz, it is not really neccesary.

If you want to believe that stuff that is your business. I do not believe it as I recognize it's source. Your posts about the common law/statute (case) have some merit and I agree with what you have to say there. But right here is where I draw the line, Jewelz.

I have a real disdain for organized religion but I have a deep love for our Heavenly Father (Yahweh) and my saviour, Yahshua. He has never let me down, I have seen many things that support my position. I am way past the point of no return. When you boil it all down to it's most basic form it comes down to faith and that is where I am today.

You may see me as crazy for my beliefs but I see you in the same light for not believeing. I am saddened by some of the outlandish things I read on this forum and the fact that people believe this nonsense is disturbing.

The bottom line is that you are free to believe what you want to, I am not responsible for what you believe and you do not answer to me for what you believe. We are just going to have to agree to disagree.

At least we know where each other stands with regard to the matter at hand.

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:21 am

Gmansaid --- I totally understand what you mean and is really alright - there is no disputing that a loving god force is at work in the universe and in our lives - it's just the facts - how people interpret that force is another thing altogether certainly -

The purpose of man's life is to become an Abject Zombie, who serves a purpose he does not know, for reasons he is not to question.

Adolescent spirituality is always seeking the external holy grail that will “Do” that something to them, the, “If I don’t get that pair of Nikes I’ll just die” mindset is taken into their spiritual quest. Study of the Spirit has been booby-trapped by the "Thought Control Operation", through religious superstitions instilled in the minds of men. Conversely, the study of the Spirit and the Mind have been prohibited by science, which eliminates anything that is not measurable in the physical universe.

As a culture under the influence of Psychic Dictatorship, you might as well describe your life as one enormous insignificant subliminal self service massage parlor. With the influence of a remote control hypnosis operation, you have been deliberately misled for so long that you have accepted false teachings as your truth -

You have been sent to Earth and were given amnesia, your memories were replaced with false pictures and hypnotic commands inhabiting your biological body. If you are not willing or able to submit to mindless economic, political and religious servitude as a taxpaying worker in the class system, you are sentenced to receive memory wipeout and permanent imprisonment on Earth.

The nature of an Immortal Being is that you live in a Time-Less State of "IS", and the only reason for your Existence is that you decide to "BE". No matter how lowly your station in a society, every IS-BE deserves the respect and treatment you would like to receive from others. Everyone on Earth is an IS-BE whether they are aware of the fact or not.

The system is completely built to create Left Brain Prisoners who are sponges of the "Official Version of Life",.unable to be free to pursue our own ideas. The matrix was not designed to cultivate human potential, but to enslave human potential.

Don't look to governments for help they are attacking you. Don't look to psychiatry, they develop weapons to destroy the very seat of liberty - your mind. Don't rely on authority, obedience to authority is the first act of submission to suggestibility. Suggestibility is the first step in surrendering to mind control.

Look at society, everything is backwards, everything is upside-down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the major media destroy information and religion destroys spirituality. Society is victim to an insidious campaign of elite social engineering and political persecution

------ stuff you need to know ----- more later - peace

Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:05 pm

Quote: Jewelz

"You have been sent to Earth and were given amnesia, your memories were replaced with false pictures and hypnotic commands inhabiting your biological body. If you are not willing or able to submit to mindless economic, political and religious servitude as a taxpaying worker in the class system, you are sentenced to receive memory wipe-out and permanent imprisonment on Earth. "

"The system is completely built to create Left Brain Prisoners who are sponges of the Official Version of Life",.unable to be free to pursue our own ideas. The matrix was not designed to cultivate human potential, but to enslave human potential."

"Look at society, everything is backwards, everything is upside-down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the major media destroy information and religion destroys spirituality. Society is victim to an insidious campaign of elite social engineering and political persecution."

These three paragraphs REALLY sum it up Jewelz.

Thank you for you tenacious hold on sanity - and the ability to so often patiently explain reality to these people who are so deep in their controlled amnesia.

I agree - when it comes to those saying their religious beliefs are their "humble Opinion" it's not true.

It's their opinion, but certainly not a Humble one..

Golden Pegasus 9

Last edited by GoldPeg9 on Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:14 pm

I feel so loved that someone cared enough to make them interesting for me. I am always finding new meaning. Some of the things that strike me are:

How the placement of a comma, period or other punctuation can alter the meaning of the a sentence. Original texts had no punctuation. [also what do things in brackets mean?] You can research the history of how the Bible was punctuated on your own.

The differences between obvious contradictions and what immediately preceeds or follows them.

The structure, cadence and pattern of the words.

Examination in historical, allegorical and ideological contexts.

Letters have numerical values, perhaps there might be a reason certain word letter combinations are used.

Considering more complex codes that may or may not be by intention.

Recognizing within it's pages parables, sarchasm, humor, derision, chronicled history, love and unbridled passion; being able to distinguish the differences.

Considering the differences between the meanings of the original words and ideological transliterations into various English versions.

Studying the meanings to the original words, their various usages, roots, entymology and changes in usage over the centuries.

Then there are cosmological references such as Malachi 4:2. I once listened to a fire breathing Baptist preacher say, "the first Bible was written in the stars." At that time, I took little note of this. Sometimes the greatest journies begin with the smallest clues... And it is undisputed, "We don't know, what we don't know."

Last edited by Alchemist on Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Oops I forgot something.)

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdog2 Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:55 pm

Peggy,

You really don't think I love you? Your anger rages through your proverbial script. Why? Why? I'm not trying to sway you. The Word of God is sharper than a double edged sword. You easily get offended by it because you cannot argue it except by some vague, convoluted fable. I'm happy, and yes I do love you. That does not mean that I'm going to pat your fanny, praise your clouded intelect and subscribe you your fairy tale though. I'm going to try and make your spirit argue with your soul, and then hopefully you will be "awakened." My goal, is that when we take our last breaths, I will see you someday, laughing as I am now. "Count it all Joy"

No fork tongue. The demon ministering to you the doctrine of anti-Christ is the speaker with fork tongue. Humble....me? Rolling Eyes

PS: When, I say Peggy, I also say BlackDiggedyDog. Your easily offended, aren’t you? Is the anthem of the aliens, anger?

blackdog2

Back to top Go down

Post by chosennana2 Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:28 pm

Sad to see people are using this site for such notorious, outlandish behavior. We may be of different backgrounds, including that of religion, but if you are an investor and part of this forum, I pray you will be grateful to be a part of such a group of people that we can celebrate as we wait, that we are of the living. Otherwise, let God be God. The inevitable will occur, as it says in Rom 14:11-13.

Be Blessed

chosennana2

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:32 pm

chosennana2 wrote:Sad to see people are using this site for such notorious, outlandish behavior. We may be of different backgrounds, including that of religion, but if you are an investor and part of this forum, I pray you will be grateful to be a part of such a group of people that we can celebrate as we wait, that we are of the living. Otherwise, let God be God. The inevitable will occur, as it says in Rom 14:11-13.

Be Blessed

"nortorious, outlandish behavior?" Where? I don't see where Jewelz nor I have done either of these things.

I have a few of the totally mind-controlled insane ones on my ignor list, so I don't see their posts - so perhaps you mean them.

And - a discussion is just a discussion. Not necessary to read anything else into it.
GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdog2 Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:21 pm

chosennana2,

The New Agers like to get on their soap box and preach their listless message, but when you argue back it offends them. Can't argue with the Word of God. The poor soul above calls anyone who follows the Bible "mind-controlled insane ones." They believe that there are aliens in space in the 5th Dimension waiting to appear to remove the evil from the earth. Poor souls; my heart goes out to them.

blackdog2

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:41 pm

My heart goes out to all of you.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:02 am

Jewlez,

Sorry but I've been there, done that...

You obviously did not understand what I wrote because your break down of what I wrote had absolutely nothing to do with it.

My OPINION was just that. And it was very humble as ALL opinions are because people are not as important as they would have others to believe. Do not put your own egotistical views on all of humanity.

You may THINK you have the answers but you cannot not PROVE not word one. We can all estimate we can all hypothesis but we cannot prove what happened in great detail YEARS AND YEARS AGO.

Your ideas on who we are and where we come from stem from a book, written by Lawerance Spencer. I have nothing to say about his character but the book Alien Interview was a good read but probably not fact... considering he himself admits that it is fiction and the book is sold as such... NOT AS A DOCUMENTARY.

You can believe what you want. You can say that Alien Interview is true... but how does that make you any different than the Religious believers you criticize? Or the masses of false memory, stupefied ignoramuses that make up this planet?

And if our memories are false, then what makes you think yours are real? How am I brainwashed but you are not just because you read a book, ISBE? And I read the same book by the way. A book written by somebody else. What makes them so trustworthy?

Unless YOU saw these things with your own eyes, how can you say one thing is real and one thing is not? You can't. None of us were there a million, a thousand or even just a short hundred years ago. And if we were, we can't remember. So what does it matter???

But lets just say you are right. Everything that you believe is true. My question to you is this...

WHAT GOOD HAS YOUR KNOWLEDGE BEEN TO PEOPLE? [b]

What YOU, like many people, have done is COMPLETELY MISS THE POINT.

You took my post and decided to argue it. Decided that what my opinion was, was wrong and you gave your reasons as to why. But it doesn't change the fact that you did not give any advice as to what we as people need to be DOING, to make our planet better.

I understand why you needed to argue what I wrote. Why my message of "LOVE OF OUR FELLOW MAN" needed to be broken down by you. Because I recognize that source. But just stop and think about how all those conspiracy books you have read has actually HELPED YOU or your loved ones.

Or are you just more paranoid? Are you more pessimistic? Is your outlook on life brighter or darker? And if your life is truly better and you truly love your follow man, have you even been across the street to tell your neighbor so that they can share in your "freedom"?

Are you helping people and showing love for them? Or do you just like to get on the internet and indulge in your false sense of superiority?

PS I noticed that you did not quote nor criticize any of the points I learned from reading the bible. And don't call me confused. My post was clear and ordered and pertinent. Your post about me however had little to do with the things that I wrote. It also was not in any recognizable order in relation to my post nor the questioners post.

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Seraphim Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:24 am

Most Western Christians don't know much about the Septuagint Bible, or the translation according to the Seventy. In the time, right after Alexander the Great (250 years before Christ was born), there was a King Ptolemy. He controlled Alexandria and had every book that had ever been printed (written) in the Great Library there. One book he did not have was the Ancient Hebrew Bible translated into Greek. At this same time, Hebrew was a dead Language, and had been for more than 400 years. The Jews themselves were not able to read their own Scriptures in the Synagogue. They were a Greek speaking people, and only the very learned Rabbi's and scholars knew Hebrew. King Ptolemy struck a deal with the Jews, which required much money and concessions to them, and he commissioned 72 Learned Rabbis to translate the Ancient Hebrew Scriptures into Greek. He also subjected this translation team to stringent rules and constraints, namely;
He sequestered all of them to an Island where they were cut off from everything and everyone. In addition, he caused "each" translator to be separated into his own tent so that they could not talk to each other. To make a long story short, in the end, they all came together and discovered that they had all translated the Hebrew Bible in "exactly" the same way! ...and for the first time in over 400 years, the Jews could read their own Scriptures, in their own Synagogues. In the Time of Christ, Hebrew was still a dead language, and Christ spoke Aramaic and Greek. Interestingly enough however is the fact that whenever Christ, or any of the Apostles, quoted from the Hebrew Scriptures, it was always from the Septuagint Bible.
In Seventy AD, Jerusalem was destroyed and the Jews were taken into captivity. At this time, the Jews began a redaction to this Septuagint Bible. Consider.....Multiple tens of thousands of Jews were converted to Christianity right in their own Synagogues by reading their own Scriptures. The Jews were not happy! The changed the text of the Septuagint to remove verses that were "friendly" to Christianity and produced the Masoretic Text. This Masoretic text, is the underlying text of the King James Bible, and is the version used by the Jews today.
Since the Reformation, Western Scholars use Textual Criticism, or higher criticism to get to the "meat" of these scriptures. If you will permit me an analogy, this "science" really separates the heart from the man. The heart is examined "apart" from the man, and the man is examined apart from the heart. It is impossible to know the real man after he has been dissected and is no longer whole!
The Eastern Christian Church only uses the Septuagint Bible. She has never changed since she was born on the Day of Pentecost in 33 AD. She has added nothing to the Scriptures and taken nothing away. She has held fast to the Faith once delivered by Christ and the Apostles. This Body of Christians represents the second largest body of Christians on the planet, after the Catholics. In the East, there was no Dark Ages, no crusades, no inquisition, no one was burned at the stake or prosecuted in the courts for their scientific discoveries.
Finally, the Bedrock of the Christian Church is the Holy Spirit! The Scriptures teach us to live a life "in the Trinity" as little christs. Following the same kind of selfless, self-denying Love, that our Lord and Savior Jesus taught us to live.

I hear many spiritual opinions on this site and I hear many Western Christians talk about how it is just them and the Bible. That the Holy Spirit will lead them into all Truth. This idea, is what has produced more than 40,000 Protestant Denominations in the US alone. This attitude is what causes a man to sit in one of these churches while he disagrees, doctrinally, with the guy sitting in the pew next to him, or many times they even disagree in many points with their own pastor. The Bible, in the Book of Amos, asks a very poignant question; "How can two walk together, if they be not agreed"? In the New Testament, we are clearly told that "God is not the Author of confusion"
I really am sick of self-appointed ministers of the Gospel, who are not under authority, who have had little or no training, who still hang out at the beer bars after church etc., etc. who think they have all the answers. Does anyone really think that some guy with little education, who lives somewhere like Baton Rouge, La., really understands the idiom of the Semitic Languages and the more than 250 parts of speech, and the hyperbole that is commonly used by these Semitic peoples? How arrogant is it for some guy like this to announce that He has just received a new revelation that no Christian in 2000 years has ever thought of before.
If Christians are supposed to be buried with Christ in Baptism, that means they are dead! Dead men don't try to lead the Church, or talk so much! All of this arguing is what causes divisions. The Scriptures teach us to avoid those who cause divisions in the Church.

Just sayin...............
Seraphim
Seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:43 pm

Quick question

"In the East, there was no Dark Ages, no crusades..."

What do you mean by this?

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:15 pm

You have some very good points zerhourwriter..... and how can we KNOW unless we remember?

The thing is, some of us ARE remembering. Our DNA is realigning and our full conscious memories are surfacing. Many of us are sharing these memories, even as hard to believe as some of what we are telling everyone is - in so many cases - they are true.

I my case, I remember so much about where I'm really from, where I've been and who I really am, it's a struggle for me NOT to tell everyone. I can only reach those who are open minded enough to consider what I say.

I will often post a link to back up what I am saying, because people seem to need to see "proof" from some where and they are inclined to believe things written in the "news" or through a link - before first hand experience.

Because I'm still living in an earth human body and still under a lot of the veil that's around everyone's mind - I still have a lot of the ego reactions. I really have to stop myself from reacting to some people's comments - as they know not what they are saying to me, nor do they know who they are talking to.

You said, "None of us were there a million, a thousand or even just a short hundred years ago."

Well....yes we were. Off this planet, there is no time as we know it here. We live thousands and thousands of earth years.

Some people have reincarnated over a thousand times on this 3D planet too. They get stuck in Karma. Many Starseeds, Indigos, Crystals and walk-ins - who have incarnated here now - have done so by coming back in "time", as the life cannot go on in the manner the controllers have manipulated it for most everyone here now.

They - we - are here to help. It is our mission. Many have called us in for this help. And, because we are here now - WE can call for help from those in the Higher Realms as well as the Galactic Forces of Light and Love.

"And if we were, we can't remember."So what does it matter???"

It really matters now. So many of us are intended to remember, so that we can help others wake up and remember too. You are here to ascend a body as well as help Mother Earth herself ascend back into the pristine perfection she is meant to be. The perfection we are ALL meant to be and living in.
GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:06 pm

Online resource for English translation to the Greek Septuagint Bible. If one is fluent in Greek, there are Greek versions as well.

http://ecmarsh.com/lxx/

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:39 pm

An excellent on-line concordance with Strong's numbers:

www.blueletterbible.org/search.cfm

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BURNS Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:48 pm

THERE IS NO GETTING ALONG WITH MUSLIMS, IF THEY HAVE THE POWER.. THEIR NICE MANNERS ARE BARELY SKIN DEEP.. LOOK AT FRANCE, SPAIN AND DETROIT WHEN THEY TRY TO PACIFY THE MUSLIMS...ENGLAND TOO.. CHRISTIANITY WILL HAVE TO REALLY WORK TO CONVERT MUSLIMS..

BURNS
BURNS
BURNS
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by watchman42 Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:24 pm

History proves that the Bible is the Word of God....

After history means = His Story (Christ's Story)...

http://www.gty.org/resources/sermons/90-323/The-Bible-Is-Gods-Word#.TrL4lWB20cg

Blessings,

watchman42
watchman42
watchman42
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:37 pm

This thread seems to be in the wrong forum since its about religion. MHO

The Bible is the Word of God Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:41 pm

BURNS wrote:THERE IS NO GETTING ALONG WITH MUSLIMS, IF THEY HAVE THE POWER.. THEIR NICE MANNERS ARE BARELY SKIN DEEP.. LOOK AT FRANCE, SPAIN AND DETROIT WHEN THEY TRY TO PACIFY THE MUSLIMS...ENGLAND TOO.. CHRISTIANITY WILL HAVE TO REALLY WORK TO CONVERT MUSLIMS..

BURNS

HUH?????????? GOOD, GOODNESS, HOLY HORSE FEATHERS!!! I nearly fell on the floor, when I read this. LOL

You are NOT serious, right? If you are serious - to see just how ridiculous your statements are - change it to where a Muslim might be writing the same thing.......

"THERE IS NO GETTING ALONG WITH CHRISTIANS, IF THEY HAVE THE POWER.. THEIR NICE MANNERS ARE BARELY SKIN DEEP.. LOOK AT FRANCE, SPAIN AND DETROIT WHEN THEY TRY TO PACIFY THE CHRISTIANS...ENGLAND TOO.. MUSLIMS WILL HAVE TO REALLY WORK TO CONVERT CHRISTIANS........

GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:46 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:This thread seems to be in the wrong forum since its about religion. MHO

Yep - but some don't think when they are on a mission to convert people to their way. The tunnel vision mind set is just to post their strong thoughts - not in the consideration of where it should be posted. :geek:
GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rosienogg Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:49 pm

Absolutely right GoldPeg9!

I don't think many would think about this scenario....

"THERE IS NO GETTING ALONG WITH CHRISTIANS, IF THEY HAVE THE POWER.. THEIR NICE MANNERS ARE BARELY SKIN DEEP.. LOOK AT FRANCE, SPAIN AND DETROIT WHEN THEY TRY TO PACIFY THE CHRISTIANS...ENGLAND TOO.. MUSLIMS WILL HAVE TO REALLY WORK TO CONVERT CHRISTIANS........

rosienogg
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:27 am

GoldPeg....

How do you KNOW that the memories you have of your other form... AREN'T FALSE MEMORIES!!!!!!!!!????????

How do you know what is a false memory and what is a real memory?????

Maybe you aren't even an ISBE. Maybe you are something more than that but those beings that brainwashed you gave YOU memories of being an ISBE so that you wont remember what you really are.

And if you are a being of pure energy and light... What does deoxyribonucleic acid have to do with your memory?????? You are pure energy! Photons.

And what makes your beliefs more probable than the beliefs of any religion?

All these questions are important to me. I really hope you can answer them. But I am not bias to you. I am just as thorough with any Christian or Muslim or anybody. Very Happy

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:29 am

Burns...

You are out of line.

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by asterik Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:29 am

GoldPeg9, the proof and links that you give though are very superficial. No evidenced just rehtoric. I have followed some of the links you gave and they are subpar and just subjective. You say that earth has constraints of time, which is true, but off this planet there is no time. That is simply not true. Do stars not age? Are galaxies not born then die? Then that would nullify your theory. You said, "off this planet"

Now if you refer to a dimension, then this dimension has the constraints of time. If the nth dimension is greater than the 3rd, and is not constrained by time, as this one is, then one that exists in the nth dimension can certainly witness time pass in the 3rd dimension from the nth because the nth dimension would certainly be superior to the 3rd.

E.g. 2D is lenth and width, like a picture or shape. An X axis and a Y axis. Do we, currently being in the 3D have power over the 2D to change or alter it. Most certainly. No life exists in the 1D or 2D.

While your thinking is quite interesting it is far reached. It is like saying, in time, when was the 1st second on the clock or in the ,constraint of time, actually calculated or started, and by whom? You can't answer that. You can try with a hypothesis but you won't be able to back it up with any sort of proof.

asterik

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum