Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Kazemi responds to charges against the cash reserve I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Kazemi responds to charges against the cash reserve I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Kazemi responds to charges against the cash reserve I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Kazemi responds to charges against the cash reserve I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Kazemi responds to charges against the cash reserve I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Kazemi responds to charges against the cash reserve I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Kazemi responds to charges against the cash reserve I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Kazemi responds to charges against the cash reserve I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Kazemi responds to charges against the cash reserve I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Kazemi responds to charges against the cash reserve I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Kazemi responds to charges against the cash reserve I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Kazemi responds to charges against the cash reserve I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Kazemi responds to charges against the cash reserve I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Kazemi responds to charges against the cash reserve I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Al-Kazemi responds to charges against the cash reserve I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Al-Kazemi responds to charges against the cash reserve I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Al-Kazemi responds to charges against the cash reserve I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Al-Kazemi responds to charges against the cash reserve I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Al-Kazemi responds to charges against the cash reserve I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Al-Kazemi responds to charges against the cash reserve I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Al-Kazemi responds to charges against the cash reserve

Go down

Al-Kazemi responds to charges against the cash reserve Empty Al-Kazemi responds to charges against the cash reserve

Post by claud39 Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:17 am

[size=46]Al-Kazemi responds to charges against the cash reserve[/size]

Policy

- 03-02-2021

Al-Kazemi responds to charges against the cash reserve Image

[size=30]Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi affirmed, on Tuesday, that the cash reserves have been venerated and increased by four billion dollars after accusations by the current government that it will cause the reserve to bankrupt.[/size]

[size=30]Al-Kazemi said during a cabinet session held today, that "the country is going through multiple crises and there are attempts to obstruct the work of the government and we have succeeded in preventing the collapse of the country economically and financially, and we have taken an important reform step represented by the white paper, which contributed to the continuation of regular payment of salaries after there were those who were betting on the collapse of the situation." ".[/size]

[size=30]He added, "We have directed the ministries of health, finance and planning to work to end the file of hospitals that have been lagging since and before 2009, and to work seriously to accomplish them," calling on "ministers to work day and night to overcome all obstacles and not succumb to challenges."[/size]

[size=30]He added, "We have instructed that dealing with the purchase of vaccines be with countries and manufacturers directly, and that dealing at all with intermediary companies is prohibited."[/size]

[size=30]He stressed that "Iraq has succeeded in returning to its important role externally, and there is great confidence in it now for the important roles it played in the field of appeasement and dialogue," indicating that "there is a veneration of the cash reserves and increased by four billion dollars after accusations of the current government that it will cause the reserve to bankrupt, as well." The infamous coin auction has curbed its corruption and is a thing of the past. "[/size]

[size=30]https://www.dijlah.tv/index.php?page=article&id=278925[/size]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum