Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliamentary Finance: At the end of this week, the budget will be passed I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliamentary Finance: At the end of this week, the budget will be passed I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliamentary Finance: At the end of this week, the budget will be passed I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliamentary Finance: At the end of this week, the budget will be passed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliamentary Finance: At the end of this week, the budget will be passed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliamentary Finance: At the end of this week, the budget will be passed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliamentary Finance: At the end of this week, the budget will be passed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliamentary Finance: At the end of this week, the budget will be passed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliamentary Finance: At the end of this week, the budget will be passed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliamentary Finance: At the end of this week, the budget will be passed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliamentary Finance: At the end of this week, the budget will be passed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliamentary Finance: At the end of this week, the budget will be passed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliamentary Finance: At the end of this week, the budget will be passed I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliamentary Finance: At the end of this week, the budget will be passed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliamentary Finance: At the end of this week, the budget will be passed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Parliamentary Finance: At the end of this week, the budget will be passed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Parliamentary Finance: At the end of this week, the budget will be passed I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Parliamentary Finance: At the end of this week, the budget will be passed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Parliamentary Finance: At the end of this week, the budget will be passed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Parliamentary Finance: At the end of this week, the budget will be passed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Parliamentary Finance: At the end of this week, the budget will be passed

Go down

Parliamentary Finance: At the end of this week, the budget will be passed Empty Parliamentary Finance: At the end of this week, the budget will be passed

Post by claud39 Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:12 am

[size=46]Parliamentary Finance: At the end of this week, the budget will be passed[/size]

Policy

- 03-02-2021

Parliamentary Finance: At the end of this week, the budget will be passed Image

[size=30]The Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed, today, Tuesday, that the draft federal budget law will be passed in the House of Representatives at the end of this week.[/size]

[size=30]Committee member Siham Shenoun said in a statement to "Tigris", "The House of Representatives will pass the draft federal budget law for 2021 at the end of this week," noting that "the political blocs have not reached any agreements with Kurdistan regarding the budget so far."[/size]

[size=30]She added that "the council will proceed to vote on the budget even if there is no political agreement with Kurdistan on the region’s share," indicating that "the budget does not bear a delay until another time, since its passage has become an absolute necessity."[/size]

[size=30]https://www.dijlah.tv/index.php?page=article&id=278933[/size]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Parliamentary Finance: At the end of this week, the budget will be passed Empty Al-Haddad calls on the Finance Committee to hand over the last copy of the budget to all parliamentary blocs

Post by claud39 Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:20 am

[size=36]Al-Haddad calls on the Finance Committee to hand over the last copy of the budget to all parliamentary blocs[/size]

02/03/2021

Parliamentary Finance: At the end of this week, the budget will be passed 14232021_67494ec3-9ad8-4981-9c47-7efaa8138110

Baghdad - Mawazine News

, Bashir Al-Haddad, the Second Deputy Speaker of Parliament, called on the Parliamentary Finance Committee, on Tuesday, to hand over the last copy of the budget to all parliamentary blocs.

The media office of the Deputy Speaker of Parliament stated, in a statement that Mawazine News received a copy of, that "the Presidency of the Iraqi Council of Representatives, held in the presence of the Speaker of the Council, Muhammad al-Halbousi, the two Vice-President Hassan al-Kaabi and Bashir al-Haddad, an expanded meeting with the heads of parliamentary blocs and committees this evening 3/2/2021 in the Constitutional Hall to discuss the council’s work at this stage and a detailed review of draft laws and proposed amendments, foremost among which are the federal budget laws for 2021 and the Federal Court.

Al-Haddad said, during his presidency of part of the meeting, according to the statement, that "the federal budget is one of the important laws and making amendments to it must be in accordance with the constitution, and its approval in a fair and just manner serves the interest of the people with all its components."

He added, "The Presidency of the Council will negotiate with the political blocs in the coming days to present proposals and amendments to the articles and texts of the budget law to proceed with the legislative procedures."

He called on the Finance Committee to "hand over the last version of the budget to all parliamentary blocs to view it before setting the date for voting and approving it in the coming sessions."

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=143948
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum