Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Saleh: proposals to establish a sovereign wealth fund I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Saleh: proposals to establish a sovereign wealth fund I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Saleh: proposals to establish a sovereign wealth fund I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Saleh: proposals to establish a sovereign wealth fund I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Saleh: proposals to establish a sovereign wealth fund I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Saleh: proposals to establish a sovereign wealth fund I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Saleh: proposals to establish a sovereign wealth fund I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Saleh: proposals to establish a sovereign wealth fund I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Saleh: proposals to establish a sovereign wealth fund I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Saleh: proposals to establish a sovereign wealth fund I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Saleh: proposals to establish a sovereign wealth fund I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Saleh: proposals to establish a sovereign wealth fund I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Saleh: proposals to establish a sovereign wealth fund I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Saleh: proposals to establish a sovereign wealth fund I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Saleh: proposals to establish a sovereign wealth fund I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Saleh: proposals to establish a sovereign wealth fund I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Saleh: proposals to establish a sovereign wealth fund I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Saleh: proposals to establish a sovereign wealth fund I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Saleh: proposals to establish a sovereign wealth fund I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Saleh: proposals to establish a sovereign wealth fund I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Saleh: proposals to establish a sovereign wealth fund

Go down

Saleh: proposals to establish a sovereign wealth fund Empty Saleh: proposals to establish a sovereign wealth fund

Post by claud39 Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:55 am

Saleh: proposals to establish a sovereign wealth fund

02/03/2021

Saleh: proposals to establish a sovereign wealth fund 26490

Economy News _ Baghdad

The financial advisor to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, revealed, on Tuesday, positive proposals to establish a sovereign wealth fund in which funds equivalent to the current compensation for the Kuwait war would be deposited, in line with the reform white paper.

"We have positive ideas and proposals to establish an Iraqi sovereign wealth fund, in which sums equivalent to the compensation for the Kuwait war are deposited after the payment of those compensation is completed in the coming months, and it is managed along the lines of the generational funds," Saleh said in an interview with Al-Sabah newspaper, followed by Al-Eqtisad News. "A sovereign investment resource for Iraq, in line with the white paper launched by the government to strengthen and reform the structure of the Iraqi economy."

Saleh explained, "There is nothing left of Kuwait's war compensation, but an amount perhaps less than $ 2.5 billion out of $ 52 billion until the moment, as 3% of the proceeds of every barrel of Iraqi crude oil exported is still being deducted, through a mechanism and a bank account that the bank takes over." The Federal Reserve in New York, according to a subsequent Security Council Resolution No. 1483 in May 2003, "and pointed out that" the deductions are currently paid through the United Nations Compensation Fund "UNCC", expecting that "all the remaining compensation will end within a year or a little more," According to the development of oil prices and the proceeds of a barrel of Iraqi oil.

It is noteworthy that the United Nations Compensation Committee was formed in 1991, the same year in which the US-led coalition removed Iraqi forces from Kuwait, and mandated the commission to pay $ 52.4 billion (46.8 billion euros) to Kuwaiti individuals, companies, government agencies and other organizations that suffered losses. Because of the Saddam regime's invasion of Kuwait, the compensation money comes from a tax levied on sales of Iraqi oil and its products.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=24282
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum