Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Judy: "Tier 4B could be notified to set redemption/ exchange appointments on Mon. 1 March" (Next Month It Will Be On April 1) 2/28/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Judy: "Tier 4B could be notified to set redemption/ exchange appointments on Mon. 1 March" (Next Month It Will Be On April 1) 2/28/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Judy: "Tier 4B could be notified to set redemption/ exchange appointments on Mon. 1 March" (Next Month It Will Be On April 1) 2/28/21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Judy: "Tier 4B could be notified to set redemption/ exchange appointments on Mon. 1 March" (Next Month It Will Be On April 1) 2/28/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Judy: "Tier 4B could be notified to set redemption/ exchange appointments on Mon. 1 March" (Next Month It Will Be On April 1) 2/28/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Judy: "Tier 4B could be notified to set redemption/ exchange appointments on Mon. 1 March" (Next Month It Will Be On April 1) 2/28/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Judy: "Tier 4B could be notified to set redemption/ exchange appointments on Mon. 1 March" (Next Month It Will Be On April 1) 2/28/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Judy: "Tier 4B could be notified to set redemption/ exchange appointments on Mon. 1 March" (Next Month It Will Be On April 1) 2/28/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Judy: "Tier 4B could be notified to set redemption/ exchange appointments on Mon. 1 March" (Next Month It Will Be On April 1) 2/28/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Judy: "Tier 4B could be notified to set redemption/ exchange appointments on Mon. 1 March" (Next Month It Will Be On April 1) 2/28/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Judy: "Tier 4B could be notified to set redemption/ exchange appointments on Mon. 1 March" (Next Month It Will Be On April 1) 2/28/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Judy: "Tier 4B could be notified to set redemption/ exchange appointments on Mon. 1 March" (Next Month It Will Be On April 1) 2/28/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Judy: "Tier 4B could be notified to set redemption/ exchange appointments on Mon. 1 March" (Next Month It Will Be On April 1) 2/28/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Judy: "Tier 4B could be notified to set redemption/ exchange appointments on Mon. 1 March" (Next Month It Will Be On April 1) 2/28/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Judy: "Tier 4B could be notified to set redemption/ exchange appointments on Mon. 1 March" (Next Month It Will Be On April 1) 2/28/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Judy: "Tier 4B could be notified to set redemption/ exchange appointments on Mon. 1 March" (Next Month It Will Be On April 1) 2/28/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Judy: "Tier 4B could be notified to set redemption/ exchange appointments on Mon. 1 March" (Next Month It Will Be On April 1) 2/28/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Judy: "Tier 4B could be notified to set redemption/ exchange appointments on Mon. 1 March" (Next Month It Will Be On April 1) 2/28/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Judy: "Tier 4B could be notified to set redemption/ exchange appointments on Mon. 1 March" (Next Month It Will Be On April 1) 2/28/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Judy: "Tier 4B could be notified to set redemption/ exchange appointments on Mon. 1 March" (Next Month It Will Be On April 1) 2/28/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Judy: "Tier 4B could be notified to set redemption/ exchange appointments on Mon. 1 March" (Next Month It Will Be On April 1) 2/28/21

Go down

Judy: "Tier 4B could be notified to set redemption/ exchange appointments on Mon. 1 March" (Next Month It Will Be On April 1) 2/28/21 Empty Judy: "Tier 4B could be notified to set redemption/ exchange appointments on Mon. 1 March" (Next Month It Will Be On April 1) 2/28/21

Post by RamblerNash Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:49 pm

Judy Note: Quantum Financial System Implementation Schedule

According to our Military Intel Contact Tier 4B could be notified to set redemption/ exchange appointments on Mon. 1 March or Tues. 2 March, though it may happen sooner.

On Tues. 23 Feb. the QFS switch was turned on and liquidity released to Zurich platforms. On that same evening smoke was reported coming out of the dirt throughout Washington DC. It was suspected that was a result of the Military’s demolition of DUMBS tunnels beneath DC.

On Wed. 24 Feb. at 4:30 am EST Quantum Financial System funds were released. At 10 am EST that day they shut down the Federal Reserve System and didn’t allow any more bank wires to go through the old SWIFT System – the Cabal and old Central Banking System had been completely cut off from using We the People taxpayer dollars. By 6 pm EST the new US Treasury and all countries of the globe treasuries had been absorbed into the QFS, the fiat US Dollar had crashed and the new gold/ asset-backed US Treasury Note had been activated.

On Thurs. 25 Feb. at 2am EST the QFS trading platform containing 23 global currencies, activated. The total activation of the QFS System occurred by 4 pm EST that day.

On Fri. 26 Feb. after P/elosi closed Congress, security forces surrounded the Capitol.

On Sat. 27 Feb. the Whales in Zurich were to be given security codes and contracts.

From now until the end of the weekend Paymasters and Tier 3-4A Bond Sellers would receive liquidity of funds which they would downstream to Tier 3-4A groups.

President Trump was expected to make major announcements at the CPAC Conference in a Keynote Address at 3:45pm EST on Sun. 28 Feb.

NESARA would kick off sometime between Mon. 1 March and Wed. 15 March.

Bankers in Reno, Zurich, Basel and Geneva were told that the Shotgun Liquidity release should start on Tues. 2 March.

On March 5 6:30 pm EST the Military would take over Mainstream Media globally.

On March 12 the Military would publish evidence of a plot perpetrated by France and China to overtake the globe by spreading false info on C19.

On Mon 15 March the general public Tier 5 would start their exchanges of foreign currencies at the new international rates. On that same Mon. 15 March NESARA could be announced to the general public.

On 27 March Trump was expected to be announced as President of the restored Republic – (though he was said to have actually been inaugurated on 11 Jan. 2021).

On Tues. 6 April 2021Trump insider Dr. Charlie Ward said that something massive was going to happen.

Another Trump insider, Robert David Steele, said, “Patriots were urged to stay off the streets and away from State Capitols — False Flag events intended to discredit patriots were known to be planned. NON-VIOLENCE was VITAL. Obey the law, allow events to play out.”

As unrest built up and Mass Arrests continued there was a possibility we would be in a national lockdown, including takeover of the Mass Media and orders for school and business closures for around two weeks.

Judy: "Tier 4B could be notified to set redemption/ exchange appointments on Mon. 1 March" (Next Month It Will Be On April 1) 2/28/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum