Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT UPDATE: ¨IRAQI GOVT SETTING NEW EXCHANGE RATE¨, 26 FEB I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT UPDATE: ¨IRAQI GOVT SETTING NEW EXCHANGE RATE¨, 26 FEB I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT UPDATE: ¨IRAQI GOVT SETTING NEW EXCHANGE RATE¨, 26 FEB I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT UPDATE: ¨IRAQI GOVT SETTING NEW EXCHANGE RATE¨, 26 FEB I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT UPDATE: ¨IRAQI GOVT SETTING NEW EXCHANGE RATE¨, 26 FEB I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT UPDATE: ¨IRAQI GOVT SETTING NEW EXCHANGE RATE¨, 26 FEB I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT UPDATE: ¨IRAQI GOVT SETTING NEW EXCHANGE RATE¨, 26 FEB I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT UPDATE: ¨IRAQI GOVT SETTING NEW EXCHANGE RATE¨, 26 FEB I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT UPDATE: ¨IRAQI GOVT SETTING NEW EXCHANGE RATE¨, 26 FEB I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT UPDATE: ¨IRAQI GOVT SETTING NEW EXCHANGE RATE¨, 26 FEB I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT UPDATE: ¨IRAQI GOVT SETTING NEW EXCHANGE RATE¨, 26 FEB I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TNT UPDATE: ¨IRAQI GOVT SETTING NEW EXCHANGE RATE¨, 26 FEB I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TNT UPDATE: ¨IRAQI GOVT SETTING NEW EXCHANGE RATE¨, 26 FEB I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TNT UPDATE: ¨IRAQI GOVT SETTING NEW EXCHANGE RATE¨, 26 FEB I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
TNT UPDATE: ¨IRAQI GOVT SETTING NEW EXCHANGE RATE¨, 26 FEB I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
TNT UPDATE: ¨IRAQI GOVT SETTING NEW EXCHANGE RATE¨, 26 FEB I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
TNT UPDATE: ¨IRAQI GOVT SETTING NEW EXCHANGE RATE¨, 26 FEB I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
TNT UPDATE: ¨IRAQI GOVT SETTING NEW EXCHANGE RATE¨, 26 FEB I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
TNT UPDATE: ¨IRAQI GOVT SETTING NEW EXCHANGE RATE¨, 26 FEB I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
TNT UPDATE: ¨IRAQI GOVT SETTING NEW EXCHANGE RATE¨, 26 FEB I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

TNT UPDATE: ¨IRAQI GOVT SETTING NEW EXCHANGE RATE¨, 26 FEB

Go down

TNT UPDATE: ¨IRAQI GOVT SETTING NEW EXCHANGE RATE¨, 26 FEB Empty TNT UPDATE: ¨IRAQI GOVT SETTING NEW EXCHANGE RATE¨, 26 FEB

Post by Ponee Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:18 pm

TNT:

Crileyhome:   Iraqi Govt Setting New Exchange Rate

Setting a new exchange rate for the Iraqi dinar against the US dollar is part of the economic reform programme adopted by the @IraqiGovt , which aims to address the immediate financial crisis and placing the Iraqi economy on a sustainable path.

https://twitter.com/IraqiGovt/status/1365285738019844098 
Tishwash:  Parliamentary Finance reveals: The amendment of the official exchange rate of the dollar in the last amendment of the budget: 1300 Iraqi dinars and no more.!

Member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Muhammad al-Shabaki, announced, on Thursday, a parliamentary-government movement to amend the exchange rate of the dollar to 1,300 dinars, confirming that there is a parliamentary refusal to pass a budget bill in 2021 without modifying the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar. 

Al-Shabaki said in a press statement yesterday (February 25, 2021) that "there are political forces and deputies from different political blocs, working to adjust the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar, in the 2021 budget, and these forces and MPs refuse to pass the budget without this amendment."

He added, "There is a parliamentary proposal that the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar be (13000) Iraqi dinars for every $ 100, but the validity of the amendment remains in the hands of the Iraqi government, and there are contacts between parliamentary and governmental parties to discuss the possibility of such an amendment, before voting on the budget." .

A member of Parliament, Inaam Al-Khuzaie, had earlier submitted a proposal to restore the old exchange rate of 1,200 dinars against the dollar without affecting the value of money added to the budget as a result of changing the new exchange rate.

A member of the Parliamentary Economic Committee, MP Mazen Al-Faili, announced that there is a trend within the House of Representatives to reduce the dollar exchange rate to 1300 dinars against the dollar in the 2021 budget, and

added, “Signatures were collected by 113 deputies to reduce the dollar exchange rate to 130 thousand. Dinars in the budget.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum