Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- Feb 26 2021 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- Feb 26 2021 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- Feb 26 2021 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- Feb 26 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- Feb 26 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- Feb 26 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- Feb 26 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- Feb 26 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- Feb 26 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- Feb 26 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- Feb 26 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- Feb 26 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- Feb 26 2021 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- Feb 26 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- Feb 26 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- Feb 26 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- Feb 26 2021 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- Feb 26 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- Feb 26 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- Feb 26 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

COFFEE WITH MARKZ - Transcript and VIDEO -- Feb 26 2021

Go down

COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- Feb 26 2021 Empty COFFEE WITH MARKZ - Transcript and VIDEO -- Feb 26 2021

Post by Ponee Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:16 pm

MarkZ Disclaimer: Please consider everything on this call as my opinion. People who take notes do not catch everything and its best to watch the video so that you get everything in context.  Be sure to consult a professional for any financial decisions

MZ:  Good morning all….No Mr. C today……you can post questions and I will try to get the answers and post them on rumble or something……We are so close we do not want to say anything that could be deemed “controversial”

Member:  "To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" ~ Voltaire.

MZ: A continuation of news I shared last night….positioning and redemption centers…

MZ: Some of the Bond folks I am being told are getting paid 1% with the balance after the reset. 

MZ: There is a lot of chatter and all eyes seem fixed on this coming weekend. I hope they are accurate.

MZ: Mr. C and I feel we are in a 2 week window where we will see it all completed. This is what we think based on what is being moved…what we see and where money is at.  

MZ I spoke with a number of paymasters and group leaders who believe liquidity starts on March 2nd.  I can’t imagine they would give out dates though and stick to them …maybe giving out dates is to pick up a few more corrupt folks or snakes in the grass?  Maybe they have cried wolf so much now…that this is exactly what the date is? All I know is we are really close.

MZ: Iraq budget should be finished today…as I understand it……So they will be ready for their new value…We know they plan to have their new value before April first. So on the Iraqi side we are also close to the end…..

ISAAC FEB 25 News are very positive liquidity should start March 2 to March 15. News from Zurich reno Basel and Geneva all are very positive so keep the faith

Member:  NESARA should be announced March

Member: I am starting to lose faith in all of this.

MZ: They want you to lose faith…they want you to throw in the towel….they want you to call it quits….remember this is a “when” it’s not an “if”. If things become too overwhelming…step back and put it on the shelf for awhile…but, do not give up. 

Member: If all currencies are eventually going to parity at 1 to 1…why would I exchange dong for .47cents?

MZ: I wouldn’t……I still hear that is the street rate to suck the currency off the street and we will be offered a contract rate of around $2

Member:  Gold is down $45.40

Member:  I always heard that the metals would drop really low and then skyrocket when this happens.

Member:  ARE WE GOING TO NEED TO DRIVE A LONG WAY TO CENTERS Will we need to exchange at a bank near where we live if away from home?

Member: I 've heard that you can exchange/redeem anywhere in the District that you live in. There are 12 Districts across the US.

Member: I have heard there should be a redemption center in every state….within 100 miles from your home? 

Member:  if you are concerned about redemption centers go to your bank

Member:  I wish there was some truth or proof that they did try to integrate the QFS into the system ?

Member:  ding dong the fed is DEAD!!!!!

Member: Scott McKay said in his video a few days ago that a General flew to the new US Treasury in Reno where he turned on the switch for the new QFS on Tuesday. Is this true?

MZ: I watched that report and I believe they have the system because we saw the Fed go down as they tried to blend things together. But has it gone live- liquidity wise…..no…I believe that will not happen until Mr. C gets paid and enters the codes. We know the QFS is ready to go or close to ready to go….then they have to fund it at the last minute….this has been the protocol for years….Even Mr. C was told this by Interpol. 

Member: I am so tired of social media and all the censoring of free speech that they do

MZ: I believe once we have the reset and the deep state has lost….then we should have free speech again and all this censorship will be in our past…..at least I hope so……

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum