Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
FLEMING UPDATE, 26 FEB - More jibberish from the copy cat of all times I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
FLEMING UPDATE, 26 FEB - More jibberish from the copy cat of all times I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
FLEMING UPDATE, 26 FEB - More jibberish from the copy cat of all times I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
FLEMING UPDATE, 26 FEB - More jibberish from the copy cat of all times I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
FLEMING UPDATE, 26 FEB - More jibberish from the copy cat of all times I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
FLEMING UPDATE, 26 FEB - More jibberish from the copy cat of all times I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
FLEMING UPDATE, 26 FEB - More jibberish from the copy cat of all times I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
FLEMING UPDATE, 26 FEB - More jibberish from the copy cat of all times I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
FLEMING UPDATE, 26 FEB - More jibberish from the copy cat of all times I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
FLEMING UPDATE, 26 FEB - More jibberish from the copy cat of all times I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
FLEMING UPDATE, 26 FEB - More jibberish from the copy cat of all times I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
FLEMING UPDATE, 26 FEB - More jibberish from the copy cat of all times I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
FLEMING UPDATE, 26 FEB - More jibberish from the copy cat of all times I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
FLEMING UPDATE, 26 FEB - More jibberish from the copy cat of all times I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
FLEMING UPDATE, 26 FEB - More jibberish from the copy cat of all times I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
FLEMING UPDATE, 26 FEB - More jibberish from the copy cat of all times I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
FLEMING UPDATE, 26 FEB - More jibberish from the copy cat of all times I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
FLEMING UPDATE, 26 FEB - More jibberish from the copy cat of all times I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
FLEMING UPDATE, 26 FEB - More jibberish from the copy cat of all times I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
FLEMING UPDATE, 26 FEB - More jibberish from the copy cat of all times I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

FLEMING UPDATE, 26 FEB - More jibberish from the copy cat of all times

Go down

FLEMING UPDATE, 26 FEB - More jibberish from the copy cat of all times Empty FLEMING UPDATE, 26 FEB - More jibberish from the copy cat of all times

Post by Ponee Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:10 pm

Our military intel contact is confirming Mr. Fleming's sources saying ALL THINGS ARE MOVING FORWARD and WE ARE ON THE EDGE OF THE START NOW, confirming that liquidity is being released to paymasters and to bond sellers between now and the end of the weekend; 

Liquidity is being released to T3-4A bond seller account holders this weekend (from which funds downstream to lower tiers, see Mr. Fleming’s notice below), while T3-4A groups are expecting to be notified as early as this weekend of funds in their accounts for their liquidity (accessible when T4B notifications go out any time between now and the next several days); 

He is confirming Isaac in Zurich's info from bankers in Reno, Zurich, Basel, and Geneva, who are being told that the shotgun liquidity release according to Isaac today "should start [Tue] 2 March [and continue] to [Mon] 15 March. . . . VERY POSITIVE NEWS, SO KEEP THE FAITH"; 

He is confirming that Mon 15 March is the time planned for the public T5 to start exchanging AFTER we in T4B (Tier 4 individuals) have had at least 10 days of Safe Web links and 800#s available to make and start our exchange-redemption appointments; he confirmed that CMKX, adjudicated settlements, fines & penalties, and PP deliveries will be by US Postal Service personnel with Homeland Security and/or US Marshals accompanying the deliveries, and they will start going out when T4B starts.

He is confirming Mr. Fleming’s sources saying that T4B redemptions-exchanges HAVE TO BE LARGELY FINISHED BY MON 15 MARCH so that the NESARA public debt relief packages and programs can come out and the debts HAVE TO BE PAID ON MON 15 MARCH—this is intentionally planned on the IDES OF MARCH, 15 March, when Julius Caesar was killed, so that the countries and the banking system are disconnected from the Deep State globalist petro-dollar Fed system that traces its origins to Rome, in effect killing their oppressive fiat dollar system then.(edited)

He is confirming MarkZ's info today Thu 25 Feb from group leaders that MarkZ talks to that the group leaders are VERY EXCITED about the start of the liquidity release process from this weekend into next week.

He is confirming Mr. Fleming's sources saying that T3-4A bond payouts are expected to start this weekend, confirming the source below that sent the description of bond sellers getting notified starting this weekend in order to start the release of liquidity from this weekend onward—THIS IS GETTING REAL FOLKS, our guy said, so GET READY TO START GOING IN TO YOUR APPOINTMENTS NEXT WEEK. Mr. Fleming’s source wrote :

[size=13]Video Player is loading.

[/size]

"Good afternoon, the President of Redemption, after receiving the statement from the Rescue [Redemption] Management Committee that met today [Thu 25 Feb] in Washington, through Mr. Fleming from the Redemption office in Zurich, delivered the official statement of the beginning of the telephone calls to all [bond sellers and other] customers, starting with the biggest sellers, from [SAT] February 27, 2021 [onward]  following the original procedure and not the last procedure communicated: 

.    1. Calling the customer and communicating the security code.

.    2. Sending the contract (s) 

.    3. Upon receipt of the contract signed by the client with authenticated signature, an advance of 1% will be made.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum