Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Bruce  says --  I have been told this weekend – Friday – Saturday – Sunday – is going to be an AMAZING Revelatory  weekend  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Bruce says -- I have been told this weekend – Friday – Saturday – Sunday – is going to be an AMAZING Revelatory weekend

Go down

Bruce  says --  I have been told this weekend – Friday – Saturday – Sunday – is going to be an AMAZING Revelatory  weekend  Empty Bruce says -- I have been told this weekend – Friday – Saturday – Sunday – is going to be an AMAZING Revelatory weekend

Post by Ponee Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:59 pm

Bruce  

I have been told this weekend – Friday – Saturday – Sunday – is going to be an AMAZING Revelatory  weekend – Things are really popping...We could get notified - Initially I was told we would be notified Monday and start Tuesday – that may still hold  up  - however – recent news indicates we might get notified and that means with email notification and 800 numbers could be sooner than that... this looks like we are almost “there” for “GO” time...we know the redemption center staff is readied – with regular schedules for tomorrow – and we are at the point where everything is connected now – and I think everything can move forward...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum