Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Bruce says -- I know that things are happening and have happened in Iraq to make the reveal for the release of everything...Thursday [today]. DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Bruce says -- I know that things are happening and have happened in Iraq to make the reveal for the release of everything...Thursday [today].

Go down

Bruce says -- I know that things are happening and have happened in Iraq to make the reveal for the release of everything...Thursday [today]. Empty Bruce says -- I know that things are happening and have happened in Iraq to make the reveal for the release of everything...Thursday [today].

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:49 pm

Bruce  

I can tell you there are a few things out there that are pointing toward our timing being very close - now – for me to say that...I know that things are happening and have happened in Iraq to make the reveal for the release of everything...Thursday [today].  So we’re looking for some action to take place probably on Thursday – and it could be that we get notified on Thursday and go for exchanges on Thursday...I would say Thursday is looking very good for us...Beyond that we know that redemption center staff...were given a schedule for the next 12 days...I am very encouraged by what we’re hearing...there has been a lid put on intel and we have been put on more than a GAG order...you are not seeing or hearing much right now - that is a very good sign...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum