Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Mnt Goat News Brief for Feb 25 2021 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Mnt Goat News Brief for Feb 25 2021 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Mnt Goat News Brief for Feb 25 2021 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Mnt Goat News Brief for Feb 25 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Mnt Goat News Brief for Feb 25 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Mnt Goat News Brief for Feb 25 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Mnt Goat News Brief for Feb 25 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Mnt Goat News Brief for Feb 25 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Mnt Goat News Brief for Feb 25 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Mnt Goat News Brief for Feb 25 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Mnt Goat News Brief for Feb 25 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Mnt Goat News Brief for Feb 25 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Mnt Goat News Brief for Feb 25 2021 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Mnt Goat News Brief for Feb 25 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Mnt Goat News Brief for Feb 25 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Mnt Goat News Brief for Feb 25 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 Mnt Goat News Brief for Feb 25 2021 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 Mnt Goat News Brief for Feb 25 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
 Mnt Goat News Brief for Feb 25 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
 Mnt Goat News Brief for Feb 25 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Mnt Goat News Brief for Feb 25 2021

Go down

Mnt Goat News Brief for Feb 25 2021 Empty Mnt Goat News Brief for Feb 25 2021

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:15 pm

February 25, 2021 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you little new news today.

WHERE HAS THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY GONE?

Can you believe it that we are heading out of February already? Yes, time is passing and still no RV. So, I counted how many times these stupid gurus told you that the RV was going to happen. It amounted to every week at about eight times. So, go figure who is correct. No, I am not going to stick out my neck and 
make a stupid prediction when I know better. Sorry!

Did these gurus have a valid reason to say it and did they have strong evidence and facts to back up their big fat mouths? Of course NOT! I want everyone to understand that is okay to try to pin down a date for the RV based on FACTUAL information and sometimes the situation is so dynamic that it changes in the process. But to do it on rumors, your opinion or some illogical reasoning to try to fit something together that does not fit alone is not fare to your listeners. Intel thus turns out to be nothing more than rumor anf gossip. Where has out intel community come to?

Yeck, many of you can do the same, in fact maybe even better intel than most of these stupid gurus. So, what good are all these intel gurus anyhow?

You know the biggest goon of them all is this idiot guy TNT Tony. It’s funny too how he thinks we are all talking about him because he is so popular, a hero and important. This is his usual ego speaking. So, even this is illogical and even this dummy can’t see beyond his big fat nose and we are laughing at him not with him. Get it?

We think you are an idiot Tony can it get any clearer? You are an ass and we need to keep clarifying your nonsense to keep people on the straight. Someone needs to help them with their frustration and anxiety. You are a negative element and detriment to the dinar intel community. Get it? You are causing all this anxiety and stress for people. Please STOP the lies!  Mnt Goat News Brief for Feb 25 2021 2639

New news….

So, there is not much of anything new to mention from my Feb 23 newsletter other than that they are once again moving ahead with the oil and gas and then the article 140 laws. These laws need to be legislated in parliament in the form of laws and then passed into laws. In 2011 the CBI told me that there was a mandate by the US and UK for Iraq to have a fully implemented constitution prior to reinstatement of their dinar thus getting out of the US Treasury OFAC sanctions completely. So I ask you this – have they?

On the other side of the intel, we are seeing that the citizens are protesting over the 1450 rate and want it turned back to 1200 rate. This is what they know and is logical for them to demand this. But these gurus told us all this week that Iraq has announced that they are going 1:1 this week. So, if this was truly FACTUAL then why are the citizens protesting then to go back to 1200 from 1450. It simply does not make any sense. But this we can see in writing and know as factual. We can sink our teeth in it.

As for the lies about the CBI telling the citizens this is the week to delete the zeros and go to 1:1 is just a lie and rumor. Lies have no place on my site.

Sorry Mr. Idiotic Guru – not today!

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,
Just the FACTS!

So, we now push forward to observe the political side of the news. We can not separate the political from the Financial Reset they are attempting to do. (note how I did not refer to a GCR but a “Financial Reset”). This is the good reset I am referring to, not the one attempted by the deep state.

I have been told many times already that this will not occur until the rightful president and anointed president sits back in the Whitehouse. This man, of course, is president Donald J. Trump. There is much, to much, at stake to allow this kind of money to be controlled by the deep state. So why not follow then the progress of getting Trump back to where he rightfully belongs so he can continue with his plan to revitalize the middle east and stop all these needless wars and terrorism?

To do this we must go to our intel sources. These sources are part spiritual and part natural in the physical realm.

We must first visit with and listen to our modern day prophets. I know many of you don’t even believe there is a God and so its hard explaining to you. Kind of like attempting to build a space ship to mars when you haven’t even passed 1st grade. We need a solid foundation of a belief system that is nurtured through love and connection with Jesus. This is the first act of faith. The rest comes in time. 

Jesus does show you the way.

The many negative comments I still receive from my newsletters and video post demonstrate to me that many still have to WAKE UP. That is okay and this is why I am here and to address these prophetic words with you. I pray for every one of you that someday you will WAKE UP out of your slumber.

The other part is our political intel and it comes from those more involved in the day to day hard work they are doing to ensure justice is served and we don’t lose our liberties and freedoms. These are ordinary dedicated people serving God’s message. The ironic part is that if you look at just who the real patriots are who are coming forward they are ordinary citizens like Sidney Powel, Michael Lindell or Lin Wood. They are not our politicians. We do still have some honest politicians too and they too are speaking up. But they are far and few.

Remember the prophetic word may come from the spirit but it is in the physical/natural world’s actions that actually make things happen here on earth. There is now an army of angelic beings here assisting but they must work through those chosen to help and those who volunteered to help. God just supplies the miracles and lines up all the events in ways we can’t even imagine can happen. Then the miracles begin to surface. We are about to now see the results of months of the spiritual side aligning with the natural/physical side to bring about these miracles.

My last 3 video sets posted are guiding us to the victory we are all looking for. Yes, victory to take back our government from the democrat coup and the victory of being able to someday soon visit the bank and exchange our dinar and other currencies.

Did you watch the videos? I suggest you watch all 3 and watch them in the order to which I published them. This way they make much more sense since this is moving very quickly now. It won’t be long before we have our victory. This was said by God not me. Remember also my time consumed to put all these Mnt Goat newsletters and video sets in place to help you.

#1: “Conspiracy In The US Supreme Court – More Exposure – Two Will Step 
Down”

#2: “Two Will Step Down – I Am About To Purge The Courts”

#3: “We Are About To Turn The Page”
Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

FINANCE MINISTER ALI ABDUL AMIR ALLAWI AND REPRESENTATIVES OF THE PRIVATE SECTOR TO STUDY THE GOALS ACHIEVED BY CHANGING THE EXCHANGE RATE OF THE DINAR.

A statement by the ministry, which NRT Arabia received a copy of, today (February 24, 2021), stated that "during the meeting, THE POSITIVE EFFECTS OF CHANGING THE EXCHANGE RATE OF THE DINAR AGAINST THE DOLLAR AND THE EFFECT OF THAT STEP ON REBALANCING THE IRAQI ECONOMIC REALITY BURDENED WITH CHALLENGES AND OBSTACLES AND PROTECTING IT FROM 

COLLAPSE RISK. "
He added, "The meeting discussed mechanisms to change the investment environment, support the private sector, and support industry and agriculture in line with corrective measures for the course of the national economy . "

He explained, "The meeting discussed the encouraging measures related to the work of the banking sector and its contribution to providing support to the various productive sectors, as well as procedures for automating the tax and customs system and simplifying all administrative processes in line with the adoption of the white paper, and the Minister listened to most of the problems raised by representatives of the private sector and industrialists." .

Allawi stressed that the Ministry of Finance has taken several measures in support of the effects of changing the exchange and is continuing to work on translating them effectively to protect the poor classes, in conjunction with the approaching vote of the House of Representatives on the draft general budget bill . It is worth noting that the reduction in the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar was met with widespread popular rejection because of its effects that pushed up the prices of many commodities in the market, whether domestic or imported.
(Mnt Goat – for your information this article is on the exact same topic as the 
next article below only worded differently.)

THE MINISTER OF FINANCE CHAIRS A HIGH-LEVEL MEETING ON THE EXCHANGE 
RATE OF THE DOLLAR AND THE WHITE PAPER

On Wednesday, Finance Minister Ali Abdul-Amir Allawi discussed with the private sector and agents of some ministries the POSITIVE EFFECTS OF CHANGING THE EXCHANGE RATE, as well as the reform white paper procedures.

A statement issued by the media office of the Minister of Finance, which "people" received a copy of (February 24, 2021), stated that "Finance Minister Ali Abdul Amir Allawi CHAIRED AN EXPANDED MEETING TO DISCUSS THE OBJECTIVES ACHIEVED BY CHANGING THE CURRENCY EXCHANGE RATE."

He added, "During the meeting, A REVIEW AND DISCUSSION OF THE POSITIVE EFFECTS OF CHANGING THE EXCHANGE RATE OF THE DINAR AGAINST THE DOLLAR AND THE IMPACT OF THAT STEP ON RE-BALANCING THE IRAQI ECONOMIC reality burdened with challenges and obstacles and protecting it from the risk of collapse."

He continued, "The meeting also discussed mechanisms to change the investment environment, support the private sector and support industry and agriculture in line with corrective measures for the course of the national economy."

He stated, "The meeting discussed the encouraging measures related to the banking sector's work and its contribution to providing support to various productive sectors, as well as procedures for automating the tax and customs system and simplifying all administrative processes in line with the adoption of the white paper," indicating that "the minister also heard most of the problems that the representatives of the sector raised. Private and industrialist. "

Allawi stressed, according to the statement, that "the Ministry of Finance has taken several measures in support of the effects of changing the exchange and is continuing to work on translating them effectively to protect the poor classes in conjunction with the approaching vote of the House of Representatives on the draft of the general budget bill."

The statement indicated, "The meeting was attended by the representatives of the ministries of finance and planning, the advisor to the office of the prime minister, Abdul Hussein Al-Anbaki, the financial advisor to the Ministry of Finance, a number of general directors, heads of bodies and a group of representatives from the private sector and industrialists."

THE DOLLAR TO 130 THOUSAND IN THE 2021 BUDGET: THE RECENT RISE IN OIL PRICES NECESSITATES A RETURN TO RAPIDLY LOWERING THE EXCHANGE RATE!

The statements about serious efforts to RESTORE THE DOLLAR’S EXCHANGE RATE TO ITS PREVIOUS POSITION ARE GOING ON AROUND 120,000 DINARS FOR ONE $ 100 BILL in Iraq, accompanied by the “I want a diamond” campaign that swept the social networking site Twitter today to record the top of the site's Trend.
Today, Wednesday, a member of the Parliamentary Economic Committee, MP Mazen Al-Faily, announced that there is a trend within the House of Representatives to restore the dollar exchange rate to reduce the exchange rate of 1,300 dinars against the dollar in the 2021 budget.

"Signatures were collected by 113 deputies to reduce the dollar exchange rate to 130,000 dinars in the budget," Al-Faily said in a televised statement, monitored by "Yass Iraq."

He added, "The reason for the increase in the exchange rate of the dollar was the decrease in the price of a barrel of oil. Now, the global price of a barrel of oil has risen and is supplying the treasury, and we can raise the price of a barrel of oil in the budget to 50 dollars or more, and thus we dispense with the decision to raise the exchange rate."

The Minister of Finance, Ali Abdul Amir Allawi, chaired, on Wednesday 2/24/2021, an expanded meeting to discuss the goals achieved by changing the currency exchange rate, according to a ministry statement.

The statement said that during the meeting, a review and discussion of the positive effects of changing the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar and the effect of that step on rebalancing the Iraqi economic reality burdened with challenges and obstacles and protecting it from the risk of collapse, according to the text of the statement.

Allawi stressed that the Ministry of Finance has taken several measures in support of the effects of changing the exchange and is continuing to work on translating them effectively to protect the poor classes, in conjunction with the approaching vote of the House of Representatives on the draft general budget bill.

It is noteworthy that the social and economic repercussions are increasing since the dollar’s exchange rate rose against the dinar, after it was rapidly reflected in the prices of goods and services in the country, with continuing fears of uncontrolled price increases in the Iraqi market, while a parliamentary proposal has emerged calling for investment in the encouraging global development with higher prices. Oil to adjust the current exchange rate.

(Mnt Goat – I quote from the article – “restore the dollar’s exchange rate to its previous position are going on around 120,000 dinars for one $ 100 bill”. That’s back to 1200 dinars to the US dollar peg. So what don’t you gurus understand? Does this sound like they are going to revalue 1:1? Maybe the CBI has a different plan but they certainly are not telling us if they do.)

OIL REVIEWS THE FINAL VERSION OF THE DRAFT FEDERAL OIL AND GAS LAW
Oil Minister Ihsan Abdul-Jabbar stressed the IMPORTANCE OF EXPEDITING THE PASSAGE OF THE FEDERAL OIL AND GAS LAW, and its importance in regulating the management of oil and gas wealth in Iraq.

Ismail said in a statement seen by "Al-Iqtisad News", "The meeting of the Opinion Committee at the Ministry of Oil, which was held on Wednesday February 24, 2021, included discussion and REVIEW OF THE FINAL VERSION OF THE FEDERAL OIL AND GAS LAW," stressing that this copy will be referred to the Council of Ministers for approval.

He explained that "after completing its review by the concerned authorities in the ministry, the Council of Ministers will review this copy, and in turn refer it to the House of Representatives IN ORDER TO LEGISLATE THIS LAW."
The Minister of Oil indicated, "the ministry's keenness to pass a law that contributes to the development of the oil and gas industry, and the optimal investment of the national wealth in Iraq in order to support the national economy."

It is noteworthy that the Iraqi Council of Ministers directed, last year, to speed up the completion of the oil and gas bill.

(Mnt Goat – Funny this is that every time Iraq gets close to a revaluation the oil and gas and the article 140 laws comes up in the news. They talk about completing it and how close they are to passing it as law. Coincidence? I don’t think so. Oh- but the all the gurus tell you these laws are all done years ago. Really? Really now? They even bashed me and argued with me and called me a “billy goat” for telling the TRUTH. So, I have told you over and over again they need to fully address their new constitution before they can reinstate their currency back to normalcy. They need referendums passed in parliament on both of these constitutional directives prior to going global. Sure, they can set up all the mechanisms to do so over the years, as this takes years. But in parallel to this effort, they must also get these two laws in place. Enough said on this topic. 

So, who knows what the hell is really going on in Iraq- is it your oh so friendly guru idiots or Mnt Goat?)

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,
Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil is working in the battle against the corruption of Iran in Iraq, the corruption of the democrat party in the USA and the corruption of the labor party in the UK. Yes, your prayers ARE WORKING. God has guided these patriotic men and women on this new battle field. It is a battle for the mind filled with propaganda and lies. He has guided the honest, patriots of Iraq, the USA and the UK to fight for their homeland.

So, this new war now on our citizens is underway. 3 corrupt countries, 3 heroic men and 3 miracles. God’s Hand At Work!

New battles are raging every day over corruption. These are battles to save our societies from the corrupt politicians and secret societies who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. It is a battle against this crooked idealism of globalization and a One World Government of enslavement.

We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption and enslavement of people. We must pray for our leaders that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit and guided to do God’s work. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the reinstatement of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER
“For all leaders of all nations, that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and work to bring about abundance and prosperity to their nation. That they may listen to the Holy Spirit for guidance in fighting this war on us, our minds and our children.

To fight this waging war on corruption, our freedoms, our liberties, socialist plans and injustice.

To bring all those corrupt to justice and pay for their crimes no matter how high up in the government or politics they are.

To end the corona virus “man-made crisis” and to awaken people everywhere of the dark side and the tools it will use to gain power and control.

That the FREE WORLD may be a shining example for the rest of the entire planet.
In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

P.S. (Please if you can – say the rosary every day. You can do it while you take your daily run or walk. You can do while you lie in bed in the morning or nighttime before sleep. You don’t even need a set of rosary beads as you can use 
your ten fingers ...lol..lol..lol…  Mnt Goat News Brief for Feb 25 2021 1f60a )

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum