Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Vietnam - Central Bank Reinforces Administrative Measures in Decree No.95 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Vietnam - Central Bank Reinforces Administrative Measures in Decree No.95 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Vietnam - Central Bank Reinforces Administrative Measures in Decree No.95 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Vietnam - Central Bank Reinforces Administrative Measures in Decree No.95 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Vietnam - Central Bank Reinforces Administrative Measures in Decree No.95 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Vietnam - Central Bank Reinforces Administrative Measures in Decree No.95 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Vietnam - Central Bank Reinforces Administrative Measures in Decree No.95 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Vietnam - Central Bank Reinforces Administrative Measures in Decree No.95 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Vietnam - Central Bank Reinforces Administrative Measures in Decree No.95 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Vietnam - Central Bank Reinforces Administrative Measures in Decree No.95 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Vietnam - Central Bank Reinforces Administrative Measures in Decree No.95 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Vietnam - Central Bank Reinforces Administrative Measures in Decree No.95 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Vietnam - Central Bank Reinforces Administrative Measures in Decree No.95 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Vietnam - Central Bank Reinforces Administrative Measures in Decree No.95 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Vietnam - Central Bank Reinforces Administrative Measures in Decree No.95 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Vietnam - Central Bank Reinforces Administrative Measures in Decree No.95 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Vietnam - Central Bank Reinforces Administrative Measures in Decree No.95 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Vietnam - Central Bank Reinforces Administrative Measures in Decree No.95 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Vietnam - Central Bank Reinforces Administrative Measures in Decree No.95 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Vietnam - Central Bank Reinforces Administrative Measures in Decree No.95 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Vietnam - Central Bank Reinforces Administrative Measures in Decree No.95

Go down

Vietnam - Central Bank Reinforces Administrative Measures in Decree No.95 Empty Vietnam - Central Bank Reinforces Administrative Measures in Decree No.95

Post by lexie Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:27 pm

October 26, 2011

Central Bank Reinforces Administrative Measures in Decree No.95

The State Bank of Vietnam, the country’s central bank, sent official dispatches, requesting credit institutions to strictly implement Decree No. 95 on gold and foreign exchange trading and asked support from four related Ministries on Oct 25.

The central bank asked credit institutions and branches of foreign banks to strictly follow the new regulations on foreign exchange control and gold trading management, actively detect and report violations.

The SBV also requested four ministries: Ministry of Industry and Trade, Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Defense and Ministry of Public Security to take necessary measures to detect and strictly deal with violations of the new decree.

Recently, the government issued new a Decree No.95/2011/ND-CP to set higher fines and added new punishments for those who violated foreign exchange and gold trading regulations, stipulating that people caught illegally trading foreign exchange or gold could now be fined as much as VND500 million, instead of VND70 million. The new policy is expected to help stabilize the local forex and gold market as well as reducing dollarization.

Dollar prices in the free market immediately fell after the central banks’ moves. At a gold shop on Ha Trung Street, the center of free forex and gold markets in Hanoi, quoted dollar exchange rate at VND21,660-VND21,700 for bid and ask, respectively this morning, down VND 80 for bid and VND100 for ask from yesterday.

Analysts expected dollar exchange rates to hover around VND22,000 through the year-end and the forex market to fluctuate within a limited range.

http://www.vietfinancenews.com/2011/10/central-bank-reinforces-administrative.html#more

"WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE OVERCOMES THE LOVE OF POWER, THE WORLD WILL KNOW PEACE"
lexie
lexie
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum