Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Cabinet discusses security, Covid-19, honouring the sacrifices of the martyrs of the war against Daesh I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Cabinet discusses security, Covid-19, honouring the sacrifices of the martyrs of the war against Daesh I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Cabinet discusses security, Covid-19, honouring the sacrifices of the martyrs of the war against Daesh I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Cabinet discusses security, Covid-19, honouring the sacrifices of the martyrs of the war against Daesh I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Cabinet discusses security, Covid-19, honouring the sacrifices of the martyrs of the war against Daesh I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Cabinet discusses security, Covid-19, honouring the sacrifices of the martyrs of the war against Daesh I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Cabinet discusses security, Covid-19, honouring the sacrifices of the martyrs of the war against Daesh I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Cabinet discusses security, Covid-19, honouring the sacrifices of the martyrs of the war against Daesh I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Cabinet discusses security, Covid-19, honouring the sacrifices of the martyrs of the war against Daesh I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Cabinet discusses security, Covid-19, honouring the sacrifices of the martyrs of the war against Daesh I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Cabinet discusses security, Covid-19, honouring the sacrifices of the martyrs of the war against Daesh I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Cabinet discusses security, Covid-19, honouring the sacrifices of the martyrs of the war against Daesh I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Cabinet discusses security, Covid-19, honouring the sacrifices of the martyrs of the war against Daesh I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Cabinet discusses security, Covid-19, honouring the sacrifices of the martyrs of the war against Daesh I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Cabinet discusses security, Covid-19, honouring the sacrifices of the martyrs of the war against Daesh I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Cabinet discusses security, Covid-19, honouring the sacrifices of the martyrs of the war against Daesh I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Cabinet discusses security, Covid-19, honouring the sacrifices of the martyrs of the war against Daesh I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Cabinet discusses security, Covid-19, honouring the sacrifices of the martyrs of the war against Daesh I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Cabinet discusses security, Covid-19, honouring the sacrifices of the martyrs of the war against Daesh I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Cabinet discusses security, Covid-19, honouring the sacrifices of the martyrs of the war against Daesh I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Cabinet discusses security, Covid-19, honouring the sacrifices of the martyrs of the war against Daesh

Go down

Cabinet discusses security, Covid-19, honouring the sacrifices of the martyrs of the war against Daesh Empty Cabinet discusses security, Covid-19, honouring the sacrifices of the martyrs of the war against Daesh

Post by claud39 Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:44 am

[size=32]Cabinet discusses security, Covid-19, honouring the sacrifices of the martyrs of the war against Daesh[/size]

24 Feb 2021 -

[size=32]Cabinet discusses security, Covid-19, honouring the sacrifices of the martyrs of the war against Daesh 111111111
[/size]

The Cabinet held its weekly meeting on Tuesday under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kadhimi.
At the start of the meeting, the Prime Minister praised the efforts of state institutions and agencies to ensure the implementation of curfew regulations, and thanked all citizens for adhering to preventative health measures.

On security, the Prime Minister paid tributes to Iraqi security forces in all their formations for carrying out pre-emptive operations against terrorists to eliminate their remnants.

The Prime Minister reiterated that Iraq will not become an arena for settling scores, and that those who launch rockets inside Iraq attempt to embarrass the government and impede the progress it is making.

He added that the security forces will apprehend those behind the rocket attacks who will be identified before the public and face justice.

On the economy, the Prime Minister said that while some predicted an economic collapse, the measures put in place by the government enabled Iraq to get through this difficult phase.

The Prime Minister confirmed that Iraq’s foreign reserves, which were threatened with collapse, are rising, and it is expected that they will increase by nearly four billion US dollars by the end of February, thanks to government reform measures and the new rate of exchange for the Iraqi dinar against the US dollar.

The Minister of Health then gave a detailed presentation to the Cabinet on the health situation in the country and the measures being implemented to contain the spread of the Coronavirus.

Following discussions, the Cabinet agreed to:

• Approve a draft law on legal protection for companies manufacturing the Covid-19 vaccines and to refer it to the Council of Representatives for parliamentary approval

• Authorise the Ministry of Health to purchase the Coronavirus vaccine from the Chinese company Sinopharm

• Issue instructions to facilitate the implementation of the provisions of the Law to Memorialise the Sacrifices of the Martyrs of the War against Daesh terrorist gangs, to expedite the completion of related transactions by their families at state institutions, and to provide care to those who were wounded

https://gds.gov.iq/cabinet-discusses-security-covid-19-honouring-the-sacrifices-of-the-martyrs-of-the-war-against-daesh/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum