Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The exchange of the dollar into two prices, starting from 120 up to 145 thousand: a "new plan" that is applicable to the end of the crisis in Iraq I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The exchange of the dollar into two prices, starting from 120 up to 145 thousand: a "new plan" that is applicable to the end of the crisis in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The exchange of the dollar into two prices, starting from 120 up to 145 thousand: a "new plan" that is applicable to the end of the crisis in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The exchange of the dollar into two prices, starting from 120 up to 145 thousand: a "new plan" that is applicable to the end of the crisis in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The exchange of the dollar into two prices, starting from 120 up to 145 thousand: a "new plan" that is applicable to the end of the crisis in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The exchange of the dollar into two prices, starting from 120 up to 145 thousand: a "new plan" that is applicable to the end of the crisis in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The exchange of the dollar into two prices, starting from 120 up to 145 thousand: a "new plan" that is applicable to the end of the crisis in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The exchange of the dollar into two prices, starting from 120 up to 145 thousand: a "new plan" that is applicable to the end of the crisis in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The exchange of the dollar into two prices, starting from 120 up to 145 thousand: a "new plan" that is applicable to the end of the crisis in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The exchange of the dollar into two prices, starting from 120 up to 145 thousand: a "new plan" that is applicable to the end of the crisis in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The exchange of the dollar into two prices, starting from 120 up to 145 thousand: a "new plan" that is applicable to the end of the crisis in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The exchange of the dollar into two prices, starting from 120 up to 145 thousand: a "new plan" that is applicable to the end of the crisis in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The exchange of the dollar into two prices, starting from 120 up to 145 thousand: a "new plan" that is applicable to the end of the crisis in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The exchange of the dollar into two prices, starting from 120 up to 145 thousand: a "new plan" that is applicable to the end of the crisis in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The exchange of the dollar into two prices, starting from 120 up to 145 thousand: a "new plan" that is applicable to the end of the crisis in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The exchange of the dollar into two prices, starting from 120 up to 145 thousand: a "new plan" that is applicable to the end of the crisis in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The exchange of the dollar into two prices, starting from 120 up to 145 thousand: a "new plan" that is applicable to the end of the crisis in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The exchange of the dollar into two prices, starting from 120 up to 145 thousand: a "new plan" that is applicable to the end of the crisis in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The exchange of the dollar into two prices, starting from 120 up to 145 thousand: a "new plan" that is applicable to the end of the crisis in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The exchange of the dollar into two prices, starting from 120 up to 145 thousand: a "new plan" that is applicable to the end of the crisis in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The exchange of the dollar into two prices, starting from 120 up to 145 thousand: a "new plan" that is applicable to the end of the crisis in Iraq

Go down

The exchange of the dollar into two prices, starting from 120 up to 145 thousand: a "new plan" that is applicable to the end of the crisis in Iraq Empty The exchange of the dollar into two prices, starting from 120 up to 145 thousand: a "new plan" that is applicable to the end of the crisis in Iraq

Post by claud39 Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:22 pm

[size=30]The exchange of the dollar into two prices, starting from 120 up to 145 thousand: a "new plan" that is applicable to the end of the crisis in Iraq[/size]

2021-02-22

The exchange of the dollar into two prices, starting from 120 up to 145 thousand: a "new plan" that is applicable to the end of the crisis in Iraq Banknote-container-dark-747113-1170x700-1

Yes Iraq - Baghdad

It seems that the talk about the exchange rates of the dollar and its disparity will not end except with the approval of the general fiscal budget 2021 to serve as a fixed constitution on which things are going in the future until the new budget for next year.

Economic analyst Mustafa Sanad, in a post on social media and monitored by "Yis Iraq", says that when the Central Bank’s sales fell from $ 170 million to $ 3 million per day, within a month, imports did not stop, and the reliable story was that imports were covered. Of the dollars in the possession of citizens, groups and individuals outside the banking cycle, meaning that the role of banks that used to buy dollars from the central bank for the purpose of financing imports was a mere formality and it could be dispensed with.

Regarding the alternative, Sanad explains: The alternative is to activate the stock market, and the most successful ways are by contracting with an electronic cash company to implement an electronic market program for the dollar. The Securities Commission (instead of the Central Bank) sells dollars in a manner available to all, and the possibility is citizens, banks or suppliers Buying directly through a mobile application with a click of a button, transferring the account, and citizens can also buy each other or put the dollar up for sale without intermediation and a price difference, so the market within this screen that brings together sellers and buyers creates an equilibrium price for the dollar, provided that the Authority sets two prices When starting to sell, the lowest price (1200) and the highest price (1450), and you start with the lowest price upwards.

Thus, we are deporting the central bank from a task that is not among its tasks, which is the currency auction and the direction to achieve economic stimulus and the exercise of its primary role in monetary policy.

A bond is raised, asking how the state can finance its cash deficit if it sells dollars at a price less than 1450?

Answer: Since the state aims to finance 22% of dollar sales by raising the price from 1190 to 1450, the Ministry of Finance can be strengthened with 22% of new payment methods, pumped every month with government spending, this monetary increase contributes to raising the price of the dollar gradually without interference The state, through market mechanisms, supply and demand and increase the demand for the dollar in exchange for the limited supply of it, so the dollar gradually rises as it rose 6 months ago (before the exchange rate changed).

However, this increase does not affect the citizen’s purchasing power, as he is compensated by additional means of payment that ensure that economic activity does not stop or the citizen’s inability to purchase daily commodities, so the economic cycle continues to rotate, the state finances its deficit and the dollar reaches its real, undistorted price.

Regarding the segments covered by the stimulus, the economic analyst answers that the segments affected by the embargo, injustice, lack of access to work and the entitlements of farmers, contractors and owners of locally produced projects, with no prejudice to the salaries of employees and retirees, but goes beyond the matter to raise the salaries of low-income segments, indicating that the nature of these means of payment, Money is of different liquidity, and the state controls the degree of its liquidity and manipulates it according to market readings (inflation or deflation), concluding that these are code-breaking ideas that I give free to decision-makers.

A member of the Parliamentary Legal Committee, Representative Hussein Al-Oqabi, revealed that there was a majority in favor of keeping the dollar exchange rate at 1,450 dinars.

In a statement monitored by Yass Iraq, Al-Oqabi said, "We continue to press for the return of the dollar’s ​​exchange rate to its previous position, or to seek to reach a middle settlement, especially since there are parliamentary parties who are adherent and convinced of the new exchange rate at 1450 dinars per dollar."

He pointed out that "the current efforts by a parliamentary grouping pay for the exchange rate to be at 1250-1300 dinars per dollar, but the matter has difficulties."

Al-Uqabi added, “The parliamentary majority adheres to the new dollar exchange rate, with government conviction in this direction, but we still have some time, but we are exerting pressure to reconsider the exchange rate or push to find compromises because the current price has caused an increase in prices in the Iraqi market by a percentage. 30% ”.

He continued, "There is indeed a parliamentary struggle between two parties about the matter between those who stick to the exchange rate and those who want to restore it to its previous position."

He pointed out, "Other MPs seek to find an equation that contributes to lifting the damage on large segments of the Iraqis and pushing for convictions that contribute to changing the exchange rate by an amount that reduces the burden on the shoulders of the poor and simple people."

A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Sherwan Mirza, confirmed that "the new dollar exchange rate has not been manipulated by the budget, given that the country's financial policy has been drawn to the price that was mentioned in the bill."

He stressed that "Parliamentary Finance worked according to the powers granted to it in amending and replacing some of the items in the budget and the exchange rate from the government's authority, and we do not think it intends to change it."

In turn, a member of the Parliamentary Economy Committee, Mazen Al-Faili, affirmed that "the surplus of the oil price difference per barrel could contribute to maximizing revenues and filling the current financial deficit."

He explained in a televised interview that "the price of a barrel that was fixed in the budget reached $ 45 and the current price on the global market for Iraqi oil has reached $ 60, and this encourages going to a plan to reduce the exchange rate."

He added that "MPs proposed to go for an exchange rate of 1300 dinars against the dollar, as a compromise. The proposal is before the government now and reduces its powers and can be fixed in the budget."

https://yesiraq.com/%D8%B5%D8%B1%D9%81-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%B3%D8%B9%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%86-%D9%8A%D8%A8%D8%AF%D8%A3-%D9%85%D9%86-120-%D9%88%D8%B5%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%8B-%D8%A7/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum