Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

MilitiaMan says -- Looks like Iraq has been given the GREEN LIGHT!! ... DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

MilitiaMan says -- Looks like Iraq has been given the GREEN LIGHT!! ...

Go down

MilitiaMan says -- Looks like Iraq has been given the GREEN LIGHT!! ... Empty MilitiaMan says -- Looks like Iraq has been given the GREEN LIGHT!! ...

Post by Ponee Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:53 pm

MilitiaMan   

Article:  "Advisor Al-Kazemi: Iraq is on the edges of economic recovery in two areas?..."   Quote:  "It was also "expressed" in the white paper recently approved by the Council of Ministers by establishing a blueprint and an institutional entity (for economic reform), which is the linchpin of this developmental sustainability."  Looks like Iraq has been given the GREEN LIGHT!! ...I like the use of the word expressed...It means to me they have a mechanism that has an expression to it. As in an international way of expressing their mechanism or exchange rate to the world that is in the white paper recently. They'll need it as it is the CORNER STONE or foundation of the reconstruction effort and the overall country's reforms going forward...Imo. Game is about to kick off. imo.

Article:  "The Iraqi Interior Minister arrives in Saudi Arabia at the head of a high-level delegation"   Quote:  "Without disclosing the purpose of the visit, which had not been announced previously."  [Perhaps they are there as part of the launch of the new electronic payment system (QFS).  BTW, set for launch today...] Perhaps...I would say your spot on. Things of this nature are not by coincidence, they are by design and a purpose...imo...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum